THC Bombs Auto X 5 - All In A Super Duper Nutty Soil

chopped the other thc bomb today , got nice yield , pop corn buds where more dense that the first one so i only had a bit to play with for seeding

P1070829_-_Copy.JPG
P10708301.JPG
P1070831.JPG

chopped the other thc bomb today , got nice yield , pop corn buds where more dense that the first one so i only had a bit to play with for seeding

P1070829_-_Copy.JPG
P10708301.JPG
P1070831.JPG

Nice harvest Mate! I have a Bomb at day sixty,, frosty as heck....great strain. Good luck with the seeds!

today i chopped another one of these thc bombs , nice little harvest with very very sticky buds , i kept bottom buds and pollinated them

P1070821.JPG
P10708221.JPG
P1070823.JPG
P10708241.JPG

Congratulations on your harvest.

I like the idea of leaving bottom buds for polination.
That makes more sense to me than keeping one branch in bag . After seed harvest, If one over-ripe bud didn't put out seed, you could reveg :)

So I recognize the strawberry plants. May I ask what you are up to here? Are you actually crossing strawberry with MJ? IF that is a ridiculously stupid question, I am sorry. Just not sure what's going on here and I'm very curious.

Hello nutty. Hate I made it here late.. tbh I know nothing of phot plants or of organic soil but I have grown a few autos your turned out nice brother congrats.... I'll be watching the rest of this from the sidelines if you choose to stick with auto's and need anything please let me know.. for now I'll just be watching and ting to understand this soil thing

thanks better late than never lol , i used two of these bombs for seeds , one to spray with CS to turn male and one to pollinate , i have been picking off seeds and soaked 9 yesterday , so the party starts all over again :party::ganjamon:

So I recognize the strawberry plants. May I ask what you are up to here? Are you actually crossing strawberry with MJ? IF that is a ridiculously stupid question, I am sorry. Just not sure what's going on here and I'm very curious.

no im ot crossing just growing some strawberries for my boys lol ... but it would be cool if i could :)

Ha ha! I wondered, is there something I don't know!? I was gonna say, gosh, I have like 200 organic, heirloom strawberries in my back yard right now, maybe I should get started!

Back
Top Bottom