THC & CBD testing?

Grandma Weedstein

My buddy wants to test this flower he’s growing to know exactly how much THC and CBD it’s got. We’re both in Oregon. Any idea how much that costs and where he can get it done?

It is pretty spendy even just for basic test (ones the State requires cost more) and you have to hand deliver it to the Lab or taken by courier (which might add to the cost). I looked around the web once and wasn't finding any under $200 for just a basic thc/cbd test here in OR, I'm curious but not that curious as it wastes a little over a gram too (might be different if I got more than a few ounces off a plant ;) :rofl: as just growing for myself). I don't have much faith in the "at home" tests, as I have heard those are all over the place (my Sister works at a Hemp Farm and they have tried everything to do an "in house" rough estimate before they pay to have it tested, and hadn't found anything even close or consistent "home type test").

It is pretty spendy even just for basic test (ones the State requires cost more) and you have to hand deliver it to the Lab or taken by courier (which might add to the cost). I looked around the web once and wasn't finding any under $200 for just a basic thc/cbd test here in OR, I'm curious but not that curious as it wastes a little over a gram too (might be different if I got more than a few ounces off a plant ;) :rofl: as just growing for myself). I don't have much faith in the "at home" tests, as I have heard those are all over the place (my Sister works at a Hemp Farm and they have tried everything to do an "in house" rough estimate before they pay to have it tested, and hadn't found anything even close or consistent "home type test").
Not sure how much my friend is willing to spend. I’m pretty sure $500 is out of the question but $200 might not be. He would probably be willing to sacrifice a gram, tho, just out of curiosity.

Not sure how much my friend is willing to spend. I’m pretty sure $500 is out of the question but $200 might not be. He would probably be willing to sacrifice a gram, tho, just out of curiosity.
Just do a web search for "Cannabis testing OR"....I haven't checked in a bout a year, so maybe cost has come down but last time I looked cheapest I found was 200 but it was like a 45 mile drive to closest one.

Back
Top Bottom