The Beauty Of The Changing Seasons

Gobble Gobble These remind me of the Turkey. Have a good one
You can eat it Too

IMG_5023.JPG

Hey grow sista!

I’m gonna need some pics!

Pleaseeeeeeeeee!
Hey Soul sista...grow sista.....
I don't have any for the last couple days, will try to get a couple tomorrow.
In the meantime....how about a shot during the month of April when we were supposed to be done with the snow showers.
The early Wood Ducks on a bent tree over the pond appear to be discussing..
.....🎶"Should I stay or should I go now??"🎶 Then one decides to hell with it and leaves.....

Ducks and snow In APRIL-4.jpg

Ducks and snow In APRIL-5.jpg

Omg so beautiful :)

It looks so white!

❄️🤍⛄

Speaking of white, I took a pic of every white flower I saw on my walk yesterday. I know they aren’t professional but I thought you might like to see :)

Started with this one in my yard:-

IMG_20231128_095138_resized_20231128_095204445.jpeg
IMG_1203.jpeg
IMG_1204.jpeg

Omg so beautiful :)

It looks so white!

❄️🤍⛄

Speaking of white, I took a pic of every white flower I saw on my walk yesterday. I know they aren’t professional but I thought you might like to see :)

Started with this one in my yard:-

IMG_20231128_095138_resized_20231128_095204445.jpeg
IMG_1203.jpeg
IMG_1204.jpeg
Beautiful! Most people will overexpose white flowers, you did great.
My favorites are number 7 and 9. Love the water drops and that deep colored star in the center.

Hey Grow Sista 🥰

A poster called Porky created a thread dedicated to flowers. They aren’t professional photos or anything. Just pics of flowers he comes across. I’ve joined in on his fun.

I like it and I thought you might too. I can link you if you’re looking for another watch Xo

Hey Grow Sista 🥰

A poster called Porky created a thread dedicated to flowers. They aren’t professional photos or anything. Just pics of flowers he comes across. I’ve joined in on his fun.

I like it and I thought you might too. I can link you if you’re looking for another watch Xo
I've seen it in his siggy, I believe. Post a link if you like. :) I've got tons of flower photos.....

Back
Top Bottom