The Best Method To Easy Cartidges?

HigherTheHigh

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is happy and healthy, my question today is due to my illness progressing I want to stop smoking as its affecting my illness where as I tried a Vape cartridge off a friend and it didn't affect my problems what so ever so this is something I need to do.

Can anyone please help me learn the best method of extraction to mixing it in the carts, I'd like to make around 20+ carts at a time simply due to not wanting to always be having to make it so if it last me a month that would be great.

Veen reading and looking into things and I found a few but I'd very much appreciate all feedback, so firstly I'd dry sift my my trim through a 90 screen and press that into rosin, go forth and mix that with a liquid of sorts.

I was also thinking of breaking buds apart above a 90 screen, use both the crumbled bud & the screen outcome however would there be a better way of extraction apart from this method or would there be a better one as either way I'm still extracting oil from both parts just I imagine one is a lot more cleaner.

Advice on presses would be great to along with cartridge recommendations as I really don't want to buy something that's going to break or break a lot.

Thank you!

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

Im working in a similar problem. I enjoy smoking but I’d like to cut down on combustion intake. I have an Arizer desktop vape but it hits like a little bitch. So I’ve made some Master Wu’s Green Dragon and RSO too for oral dose. Other possibilities are cobs and water cured weed both methods reduce taste and terps but they eliminate 98% of the cough....

But for filling carts and such check out Zerodays method of producing honey oil, they use short path distillation it requires an expensive rig but they give significant details on the kit required.

Hang on BRB lemme see if I can find a link -Zeroday Honey Oil Thread

Thanks for the feedback, I was going to make honey oil however its just to much work for me to handle and I'm in one of those situations where I could be fine cooking/working and bang ill need to go lye down unless I'll fall down so maybe not that method right now.

I did actually buy a trim tub and yielded 20g out of around 2-300g of trim and I have around 25oz sitting I could also break apart and screen.

113665.jpg

113663.jpg

Thanks for the feedback, I was going to make honey oil however its just to much work for me to handle and I'm in one of those situations where I could be fine cooking/working and bang ill need to go lye down unless I'll fall down so maybe not that method right now.

I did actually buy a trim tub and yielded 20g out of around 2-300g of trim and I have around 25oz sitting I could also break apart and screen.

113665.jpg

113663.jpg
That looks beautiful!!!

I know this may be a bit late but did you get anywhere with making vape carts?

Back
Top Bottom