The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Video updates are getting easier than individual photos. LoL
Here's the garden today. Blueberry ladies are all doing great!

Stay lifted y'all!
:passitleft:

Blueberry gum #2's
20181027_205542.jpg

Looking good in here! Beautiful plants all around. Checked on my Whoberry Haze #1 and #2, gonna up pot the smaller one (#2),in a week or so. #1 is on point, fat nodes,wide leaves, potential wide load coming thru!

No Thrips anywhere!

Looking good in here! Beautiful plants all around. Checked on my Whoberry Haze #1 and #2, gonna up pot the smaller one (#2),in a week or so. #1 is on point, fat nodes,wide leaves, potential wide load coming thru!

No Thrips anywhere!

My two Blueberry Bliss auto/fem by vision seeds.
I raised the light up to see if I could get some sort of stretch. Just 30 days into this.
And their new home for when I flip the photos to 12/12

My two Blueberry Bliss auto/fem by vision seeds.
I raised the light up to see if I could get some sort of stretch. Just 30 days into this.
And their new home for when I flip the photos to 12/12

My Blueberry Bliss auto #1 blew up about 10-12 days after it started flowering. It actually shocked me! :eek: Stretched 10" or so in about a week.
I was bankin' on 2 SPOG's for sure... guess I may be changing my tune. BBBa #2 is just hitting that window now; I'm seeing the same growth spurt in her now as well.
:thumb:

We'll all see results soon enough...

My Blueberry Bliss auto #1 blew up about 10-12 days after it started flowering. It actually shocked me! :eek: Stretched 10" or so in about a week.
I was bankin' on 2 SPOG's for sure... guess I may be changing my tune. BBBa #2 is just hitting that window now; I'm seeing the same growth spurt in her now as well.
:thumb:

We'll all see results soon enough...
My two barely have any pistols yet. Just a white hair or two. Guess thats good. My #2 is really getting her groove on. She is dancing all around from the fan. Trying to stiffin her up

Blues are doing great. They're the smallest in the tent but they're still healthy and growing

DJ's Gold
IMG_0292.JPG

Blueberry OG
IMG_0295.JPG

Blues are on the left
IMG_0282.JPG
Just smoked and heard of blues for the 1st time about a week ago.
Outdoor. Pretty good stuff!

Nice man i was hoping they from Dutch passion!!! Slight error on my part. Thought mine were from Dynafem.
But they Dutch Passion seeds. X3
Just dont know when to pop them. Got quiet a bit on the go as is.
20181028_233240.jpg

Nice man i was hoping they from Dutch passion!!! Slight error on my part. Thought mine were from Dynafem.
But they Dutch Passion seeds. X3
Just dont know when to pop them. Got quiet a bit on the go as is.
20181028_233240.jpg

Nice! This is 2nd one I've grown. They don't get very tall but no shortage of frost. Would like to see how they do under good lights.

Nice! This is 2nd one I've grown. They don't get very tall but no shortage of frost. Would like to see how they do under good lights.
Mine will get done under they 1000w Gavita so i hope get max potential out of it. Glad u said they short. Will veg a bit longer.
Love a full bush lol!!!
:green_heart::circle-of-love::cheer::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom