The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

Guys look here if you have questions about rosin presses

Morning guys n gals apologies for being absent this week, just been rather busier than I'm used to having my cousin living with us.
But in some very very good news I had my 1st dab on Friday and I was blown away, I have never experienced such a clean and happy high...... :snowboating: but be warned as you'll find yourself on your ass if not careful....hahaha

Evening brother Smeegs! So sorry to hear about your cousin - i am glad you've got extra hands with all that work though man :high-five: How's the trimming going?? You cut down any more trees?
Dab... i love it so much :rofl: I smoke spliff on a daily basis and only smoke dab 2-3 times a week and always end up working on my plants for hoursss :headbanger: the flavour and high is really something else. i've got a mate who knows a couple growers in the western cape and he offers them extraction services. I'll check how much i chop after my next harvest and probably throw 50g's his way to get some of my stuff pressed. i do believe in the next year or so there will be many guys providing such a service all over SA

Evening brother Smeegs! So sorry to hear about your cousin - i am glad you've got extra hands with all that work though man :high-five: How's the trimming going?? You cut down any more trees?
Dab... i love it so much :rofl: I smoke spliff on a daily basis and only smoke dab 2-3 times a week and always end up working on my plants for hoursss :headbanger: the flavour and high is really something else. i've got a mate who knows a couple growers in the western cape and he offers them extraction services. I'll check how much i chop after my next harvest and probably throw 50g's his way to get some of my stuff pressed. i do believe in the next year or so there will be many guys providing such a service all over SA
I kinda like a dab of dab myself. I love the high but for me it is quick up and then back to normal. Will have to extract myself to make it a habit :Namaste::p

I love the high but for me it is quick up and then back to normal.
It was the same for me initially - however i now get much higher quality dabs, and always wake up with a 'stoneover' the next day after having a dab session. Very long lasting :thedoubletake::headbanger:

I kinda like a dab of dab myself. I love the high but for me it is quick up and then back to normal. Will have to extract myself to make it a habit :Namaste::p

So my 1st dab was Critical Kush and I was blown away as matey asked me day before we left for Jozi what strain I'd like to try so I went with that.
Needless to say I was blown away, smooth as a baby's bum on the throat, flavor and terp profile through the roof and all my brain was screaming at me is lavender...haha
I can see where my harvests are going to be going...haha

It was the same for me initially - however i now get much higher quality dabs, and always wake up with a 'stoneover' the next day after having a dab session. Very long lasting :thedoubletake::headbanger:

I had 3 dabs and I won't lie it was an effort to keep myself together, matey thought a cpl times I was going to lose it.... :laugh: but bout 6 hours past before I felt I could handle a joint which I normally constantly have one in my hand.

I had 3 dabs and I won't lie it was an effort to keep myself together, matey thought a cpl times I was going to lose it.... :laugh: but bout 6 hours past before I felt I could handle a joint which I normally constantly have one in my hand.
I recon that would just knock my socks off. I have a fairly low tolerance as I don't smoke that often.
BUT I still want to make some:laugh:

:ciao: hi smeegol! Been catching up on all your awesome harvesting o_O Fantastic work - and you just keep going!
:bravo:

Take care with the big dab wolf! You can ruin tolerance pretty quickly.
:lot-o-toke:

I love the idea of solventless extraction for making medicinal oils (elixirs)...

I recon that would just knock my socks off. I have a fairly low tolerance as I don't smoke that often.
BUT I still want to make some:laugh:

I reckon I better collect my socks when I collect the car as the welsh plug in engine went twice, new one included...haha

:ciao: hi smeegol! Been catching up on all your awesome harvesting o_O Fantastic work - and you just keep going!
:bravo:

Take care with the big dab wolf! You can ruin tolerance pretty quickly.
:lot-o-toke:

I love the idea of solventless extraction for making medicinal oils (elixirs)...
[/QUOTE/]

Morning ms.Amy.....

Im more of joint kind of guy, don't mind the dabs as the euphoria is on a diff level but you hit the nail on the head with solventless extraction as that opens up the playing field with pretty endless possibilities in regards to meds.
Cpl posts back I posted a pic of a press I'm interested in as I still have 5 girls to come down and lots of plant material to process, and my fam will use the meds in different applications....
I need to ask @Lerugged where he get his sunflower lethicin as I haven't found it in my province yet.

Hope you having a blessed week......:snowboating:

Evening brother Smeegs i hope all has been well on the farm :rollit: have you cut down all those trees? Still stuck in trim jail? :rofl::bongrip: Still raining like hell that side?
Have a lekker week - stay lifted! :passitleft::Namaste:

I got mine online in the end. Couldn’t find it in any shops near me either.
Bro Smeegs
I had some left over from some chef experiment I was doing. I can't remember where I got it but wellness warehouse or some of them alternative healing shops may have some. Sorry I've only seen this now

Morning all apologies for being absent, done with trimming just 1 girl left to salvage outdoors and a cpl smaller plants still out there that showed potential that are almost ready to come down as well. Frost is my new foe outdoors along with wpm which is ongoing the colder it gets.

I harvested way more than I could ever use this season for my own needs so I gifted a few close friends with some smoke and meds which should keep them going till end of summer next year.....haha

Anyway wI'll get some pics up tonight and show ya where I'm at other than that may you all have a blessed day.... :snowboating:

Morning all apologies for being absent, done with trimming just 1 girl left to salvage outdoors and a cpl smaller plants still out there that showed potential that are almost ready to come down as well. Frost is my new foe outdoors along with wpm which is ongoing the colder it gets.

I harvested way more than I could ever use this season for my own needs so I gifted a few close friends with some smoke and meds which should keep them going till end of summer next year.....haha

Anyway wI'll get some pics up tonight and show ya where I'm at other than that may you all have a blessed day.... :snowboating:
Well done dude :goodjob:

Nice brother Smeegs, i am sure your back, neck & hands must be killing you by now :thedoubletake: Good luck with the rest of the trimming and drying :passitleft: It's a great feeling blessing your mates with homegrown, sharing is caring brother - respect. :goodjob: Stay warm! Peace

Back
Top Bottom