The New Autoflower Topping Thread

IMG_458310.JPG

I personally topped mine, at the top red X on the right, that was roughly 3days ago. the blue circle looks good...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I personally topped mine, at the top red X on the right, that was roughly 3days ago. the blue circle looks good...

Have you seen much growth after that? What day is your plant on? Thanks for responding. Also, does it matter when to top, like before putting them to bed, or when they wake up for the day?

I use a razor blade and my finger, and push my finger till the stem pops. Obviously you don't need much pressure, don't want to to slice your thumb or finger off hahaha....

I timed mine about 20mins till lights off, just as a preference as they aren't doing much but sleeping and repairing...

She was roughly 18/20 days old 3weeks.. I checked this morning would of been 3days since topping no real noticeable signs of growth, though she doesn't look distressed, looks exactly how she always does on the surface....

Ps I've had a little ph problem, as my stick was cheap and shit, so I got a ph pen. The difference between them stick-5.8 the pen was 4.6...

IMG_45847.JPG

If you can see the markings, the plant on the right has two red x's, plant on left has a blue circle. These are 18 days old. Where should I top these? I've read up, but not sure if I'm "sure" :thanks:
You can even top above the blue circle. The higher up you top the more branches come up. Every node shoyld give 2 branches each. Usually it is topped at 14 or 15 days if you tie them down side ways to almost horizontal will also encourage the lower growth first pic topped mazar
cefffd9e2513cd9d1dca78a7bfa78234.jpg
tied down amnesia
c6e4f9c91b10cdbb859f3e91b0771ed5.jpg

"carpe diem"

You can even top above the blue circle. The higher up you top the more branches come up. Every node shoyld give 2 branches each. Usually it is topped at 14 or 15 days if you tie them down side ways to almost horizontal will also encourage the lower growth first pic topped mazar
cefffd9e2513cd9d1dca78a7bfa78234.jpg
tied down amnesia
c6e4f9c91b10cdbb859f3e91b0771ed5.jpg

"carpe diem"

Thanks island. I'm hoping I can play around with them some today's. Enjoy your Sunday!!

@Moonshine17 I have gotten better growth from autos when lst'd . With my setup at least . Lack of light before. Lol

"carpe diem"

Hey, what's the best dry yield you have gotten from an auto? What strain &/or seed bank? Indoor/outdoor, soil/soiled, led/other? If you don't mind ???'s. Thanks

Hey, what's the best dry yield you have gotten from an auto? What strain &/or seed bank? Indoor/outdoor, soil/soiled, led/other? If you don't mind ???'s. Thanks
Honestly as far as autos this is just my 3rd attempt at them . 1st a complete failure. 2nd survived to the end with no training and low light. Didnt branch at all got about 13gr from a skywalker. And about 22g from a cheese. This time I think I will pass that by 4× hopefully. Also had a few runts as well.

"carpe diem"

My average from CKS autos is about 3oz/plant. I've had over 4, but I have also had under 2. The trick, for me, it to have the plant as large as possible by day 21. On a run of 4 plants, I will usually do 12-13oz.

I have had my best luck....by far....with CKS autos.

Back
Top Bottom