The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

Most of the seeds that I purchased are crap and I don't believe in halve of Wht they say u get either they die or don't sprout

Magazines Mobile App

riaboca, I'm sorry to hear this. I can appreciate the frustration of getting germination to be a consistently successful process, but the majority of any seeds purchased should be expected to be viable. So my question is, what method of germination are you using? Maybe we can help you improve this part of your cultivating experience. Most of us struggle with germination at one time or another, even those of us with success occasionally run into a bad streak of luck. Use our expertise to improve your own technique and go on to harvest many bountiful cycles.

Congrats Am4zin on the POTM. Well deserved win. Absolutely beautiful.

This was why I stopped. Well done Baby. That's the way it's done. :high-five: Doesn't that feel good? One of these days I'll chase that title. I still have much to learn. It's so nice to know you got there before me.

:love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love:

I'm with Rabbit, the companion plant looks like lemon balm. I can tell you it's not Lamb's Quarters.

Some of my special stash of DDA3 in celebration. Best I've grown to date. You'll love it.

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Well after waking up to this................

Screenshot_20161101-090739.png

And then seeing this on a car I had in for service..........

DSC_6350.JPG

I thought it was only right to come here for a smoke on my home from work.

DSC_6356.JPG

I arrive too late to watch the sun set but still :passitleft:

Re: The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

Most definately! I would leave it at the front desk but don't want the concierge sneaking around. I'll send you a picture triple encrypted so that we won't have issues with pirates either. But not to worry, there will be a treasure...just need to think of what to put in it....hmmmm :passitleft:

Sounds like a plan :)

Your ladies are looking great bud. Love the little bonus you have in the side of your pot. :thumb:

Cheers buddy.

Looking fantastic over there MrA, I'm going to take a guess at Fenugreek as the companion plant, if it's Lamb's Quarters though I'll kick myself as I talked myself out of that one because of it's leaves ;)

Thanks man. It's not lambs quarters, I've seen that before. And after looking at some pics I'm ruling out Fenugreek too, see below :passitleft:

I'll say lemon balm. It's something I get in my yard all the time, but I can't remember which herb it grows into. Lamb's Quarters is a good guess. Also kind of looks like a birch seedling. That's my official guess. What do I win? :)

I do believe you have it right with lemon balm. You win a hit with my rep hammer, it's not as heavy as SweetSue's but it's not bad.

Looking great Mr A:bravo: congrats on POTM :passitleft:

Thanks Dirt. I been giddy all day. :yahoo:

Congrats Am4zin on the POTM. Well deserved win. Absolutely beautiful.

Cheers bud

Most of the seeds that I purchased are crap and I don't believe in halve of Wht they say u get either they die or don't sprout

as with Sue, it saddens me to read this, problems with germination is something I don't see in my garden, of all the seeds I planted over the last years I've only ever lost 2 and I have easiest method ever.

Fill pot with soil
Make small hole 3/4 inch deep in center.
Drop seed in hole
Water in well
Keep soil where seed is wet
Wait a few days
Watch seedling grow

If your seeds come from a reputable supplier, contact them with your issues. They may be able to help you out.

And ur girls look good

And thank you.

This was why I stopped. Well done Baby. That's the way it's done. :high-five: Doesn't that feel good? One of these days I'll chase that title. I still have much to learn. It's so nice to know you got there before me.

:love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love:

I'm with Rabbit, the companion plant looks like lemon balm. I can tell you it's not Lamb's Quarters.

Thanks Sue. It feels great, I've been walking on a cloud all day. I'm sure your current carnival will give anyone a run for there money.

:hug: :love: :hug:

Im also with Rabbit

Some of my special stash of DDA3 in celebration. Best I've grown to date. You'll love it.

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

A thousand thank you's my Sweet, I need some more DDA seeds. Luckily I know someone who won potm :slide:

Congrats man! New crop is looking good too.

:passitleft:

Thanks Jim :passitleft:

Congrats on your potm MrA, bringing in those trophies now :thumb:

Getting there, I need a nug title now, this will happen next year. :dreamy:

Exciting grow with show of promise. Excellent work. Subbed.

Spooky .

Cheers spooky and welcome to my journal. :passitleft:

Congrats man on everything man. That new POTM light is gonna need a bigger box for sure :)

Thanks Spart, I have a plan for the light, I've been talking with my guardian for a few weeks about me setting up a second grow space round at her place, now I have the light for a 4 x 4 :yahoo:

Thanks Spart, I have a plan for the light, I've been talking with my guardian for a few weeks about me setting up a second grow space round at her place, now I have the light for a 4 x 4 :yahoo:

:woohoo: Couldn't happen for a nicer guy. :high-five:

:laughtwo: I used last month's MOTM Gorilla Seeds prize to get my next batch of DDA seeds.

Awesome to hear man I'm planning a new 3x3 or 2x2. Just gotta wait for a few things to finally get done maybe for the new year...

Awesome to hear man I'm planning a new 3x3 or 2x2. Just gotta wait for a few things to finally get done maybe for the new year...

It may well be a 3x3 yet, we still have a few more details to iron out but I'm sure we will be growing there soon.

:woohoo: Couldn't happen for a nicer guy. :high-five:

:laughtwo: I used last month's MOTM Gorilla Seeds prize to get my next batch of DDA seeds.

Thanks Sue :battingeyelashes: we love the big friendly gorilla, he always delivers top notch presents. :laughtwo:

:goodjob::bravo::jawdropper: congratulations !!!

Thanks birdie :passitleft:

Re: The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

Cheers Mr a, a is indeed correct

Dose anyone have any experience or knowledge with vivid pro Leds and if there are worth having
Magazines Mobile App

They seem really pricey and the spectrum seems to be more focused on 660nm unless you can customize it I would steer clear and for that price you could get even a few Mars Hydro series 2 or even a Heliospectra Led.

Back
Top Bottom