The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

Same here, my bug tape ends up in my hair if it is above, or on my hands when close to soil.. :rofl:
Maybe to the "deficiency baby" has too much roots? She might just need a 1/5 feed? place some used coffee grounds ( 1/2 a teaspoon) in the edges and spray with water, wait e little and see.:Namaste:

Maybe to the "deficiency baby" has too much roots? She might just need a 1/5 feed? place some used coffee grounds ( 1/2 a teaspoon) in the edges and spray with water, wait e little and see.:Namaste:

Ms AB tell me if you please, how does the coffee help? Thanks in advance

:thanks:

Hey Am4zin! LOS seems to be working out for ya. The trio you have is going to be a fun one to take care of. I can see deficiencies happening in the cup. As long as you can keep up, which I'm sure you can, there shouldn't be an issue. In a few weeks it would almost be beneficial to get one of those watering bulbs. I know you are not supposed to use them but there won't be any soil left in the cup as it'll be just roots!

Have a good one bud. Have some pineapple express since yours turned into a dude. It is quite tasty. :passitleft:

I would like to know more about the NM (nano Molecules)a friend was telling me if they are not right it can change the molecular structure of the plant ?
when you say steer clear of the 660 end why is that not so good ? And what is best Nm for LED lights :):passitleft:
an top of the buds Mr A:ciao::passitleft:

I'm saying steer clear of it because with it being mostly a blue spectrum you will run into hard core fox tailing/slow bud formation during flower kinda like trying to flower with 6400k cfls not so much a mh bulb because they have a wider spectrum. But ya get what I'm saying :Namaste:

They look great. That FIMed plant will be fun!

:cheer: Here's some encouragement for the slower lady. :cheer:

I don't know how you keep that bug tape there. I guarantee you I'd get stuck to it every day. I know it's an inanimate object, but I'm telling you they seek me out and pounce! It has nothing to do with my absentminded clumsiness. :smokin:

That f#@&in fly tape sticks to everything. I've had it stuck to my head and arms on many an occasion. I'm surprised I've not moved it yet.

Will Mr. A there's only one thing I can say about that. It's only when you top a plant that you can get a FIM... :thumb:

"F"uck "I" "M"issed
:lot-o-toke:

I know :laughtwo:

Same here, my bug tape ends up in my hair if it is above, or on my hands when close to soil.. :rofl:

all solo cups were fed last night. Let's see how they rock it now. :slide:

Hey Am4zin! LOS seems to be working out for ya. The trio you have is going to be a fun one to take care of. I can see deficiencies happening in the cup. As long as you can keep up, which I'm sure you can, there shouldn't be an issue. In a few weeks it would almost be beneficial to get one of those watering bulbs. I know you are not supposed to use them but there won't be any soil left in the cup as it'll be just roots!

Have a good one bud. Have some pineapple express since yours turned into a dude. It is quite tasty. :passitleft:

:passitleft: Thanks for that dude :passitleft: I've just ordered some pineapple express from the gorilla (comp win) The LOS girls do look fab, gonna have to start some training soon before they start to over run the place. I'll have them out later for a drench, So I'll snap a few pics.

It has lots of N ( nitrogen)to help

About 2% N, plus magnesium and potassium, and pH around 6.5. Worms love it too. Don't have to mix it into soil, they do it for me, pretty much overnight.

Edit: Found this on Sunset Magazine site. They tested large batch of used Starbuck's grounds:
"Nitrogen: 2.28 percent
Phosphorus: 0.06 percent
Potassium: 0.6 percent

Available nutrient levels: The pH or reaction of the coffee grounds is considered slightly acidic and in a favorable range at 6.2 on the pH scale."

Article went on to say that N was mostly unavailable until broken down by soil organisms, so best composted first or used as slow-release.

About 2% N, plus magnesium and potassium, and pH around 6.5. Worms love it too. Don't have to mix it into soil, they do it for me, pretty much overnight.

Edit: Found this on Sunset Magazine site. They tested large batch of used Starbuck's grounds:

Available nutrient levels: The pH or reaction of the coffee grounds is considered slightly acidic and in a favorable range at 6.2 on the pH scale."

Article went on to say that N was mostly unavailable until broken down by soil organisms.

Good info this ^^

Article went on to say that N was mostly unavailable until broken down by soil organisms, so best composted first or used as slow-release.

Good info this ^^

I usually let my used coffee grounds dry up so I can sprinkle it, also it helps so they don't grow mold.

I haven't used any bottle nutes what so ever in my grow and I have to say very humbly, my ladies are coming up nicely.
Did you see my new pics Mr A ?

I usually let my used coffee grounds dry up so I can sprinkle it, also it helps so they don't grow mold.

I haven't used any bottle nutes what so ever in my grow and I have to say very humbly, my ladies are coming up nicely.
Did you see my new pics Mr A ?

I didn't as yet, I don't get about much at the moment, busy with life. I'll be over at the weekend. :passitleft:

:popcorn:

Green love potion anyone? :passitleft:

:passitleft: thanks man.

Got some pics I snapped last night.

Jack herer

DSC_64281.JPG

DSC_64271.JPG

DSC_64261.JPG

DSC_64401.JPG

Hollands Hope
DSC_64301.JPG

DSC_64321.JPG

DSC_64311.JPG

Super cropping the big leaves to keep them out of the way.

DSC_64371.JPG

Looking good :thumb: :passitleft:

:thanks:

Yeah,i thought too.:high-five:

This makes at least 3 of us then :circle-of-love:
Jack looks super healthy nice fat leaves ,, and super cropping leaves is some thing that should or could be mentioned more often:thumb:I like to do that ,, I think its far better than removing fan leaves :high-five:
Have a great weedend:passitleft:

Both Los pots look really good, both have nice fat indica looking leaves but the Hollands Hope is my fave at the moment. I don't want to remove too much with these, they only have a max of seven weeks to veg so I can finish them before my next trip. :thumb:

I didn't as yet, I don't get about much at the moment, busy with life. I'll be over at the weekend. :passitleft:

:passitleft: thanks man.

Got some pics I snapped last night.

Jack herer

DSC_64281.JPG

DSC_64271.JPG

DSC_64261.JPG

DSC_64401.JPG

Hollands Hope
DSC_64301.JPG

DSC_64321.JPG

DSC_64311.JPG

Super cropping the big leaves to keep them out of the way.

DSC_64371.JPG

I can't tell if your plants have a lighter hue or if it's your flash from your camera. I would imagine that growing this way would present subtle problems that are easier to overcome. I am not very versed in this way of growing so I'm really just lurking in the background watching and taking mental notes. Plus, I love seeing what you can do with your grows.

Cheers Mr Am4zin
:roorrip:

Hey MrA good to see that the soil is working. I'm unsure as to whether you will be doing a water only grow or will you be making ACT's? I was sure that you mentioned water only but I also vaguely remember you mentioning brewing teas too, either way it will be interesting to see, but water only would really make this soil worthy of a second look. Talking of which I tried to contact the guy about it but no response at all.

Back
Top Bottom