The VipersNest Continuous

this is the 8.75 oz Godbud. took me 2 hrs for trimming the 1 plant. there were other big ones in the 5-6 range but this one was memorable. I got a nice crop going.....lets hope I fo as good or better....
8_13_01.jpg

wow!

a half lb indoors, that's just amazing

was that plant topped or trained at all?
hopefully I learned something in the last year since I grew that cycle

cracked 10 Pineapple Chunks 3 days ago...they are peeking out of the plugs....
you know Ill be postin pics
Lemon Skunk
Pineapple Chunk
GodBud
Rainbow Kush

hopefully I learned something in the last year since I grew that cycle

Ya THINK? :grinjoint:

You have always struck me as one who pays attention, learns, and remembers.

Also, I believe that your level of illumination has gone up quite a bit.

Your star is a risin', man.

Hey PV. I have been on the site for only a little while but it seems that if anyone has a question more often than not they come to you so I thought I would run this by you and get your thoughts. I will be starting my first real grow sometime in Aug. My setup will be in my attached two car garage. I plan on having a 3x3x7 veg room with a 400w Lumatek mh w/Batwing reflector and 180 cfm EcoPlus squirrel cage for ex. I will just cut a 6-8'' hole near the bottom of wall oposite ex. for in. For the flower room I want to do 6x6x7 with three 600w hps w/Magnum XXXL reflectors cooled with a 435 cfm C.A.P ValuLine blower and a 549 cfm Dayton Blower for ex. same deal for in. just 8-10'' hole. Roots Organics potting soil, Fox Farms Grow, Bloom, Big Bloom, Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching with Dutch Masters Liquid Light and Penetrator. I think I wil do a three part of Technaflora's Rootech Gel, Olivia's Cloning Solution, and Vita Grow Anti Wilt for early root heath and developement with clones to start. And I am not sure but I was thinking of just keeping the plants in 2 gal square pots for the whole grow. Any thoughts, suggestions, questions, CRITICISMS, would be warmly received and much appreciated.

P.S. I will be dealing with 80-110f heat. What do you suggest for effective cooling? And last question..for now...what is a good molasses?

-Thanks WestRider23

High PV, that lemon skunk is such a delightful shade of green. I may be nuts, but I like looking at them as much, jeeze maybe even more, than smoking them. Doode, you've got a lot to look at.

I'm curious about this method, though:

DSC_00342.JPG

Outdoor side lighting. Take it down under to finish? :)

I've seen the upside down tomato pots...

:peace:

High PV, that lemon skunk is such a delightful shade of green. I may be nuts, but I like looking at them as much, jeeze maybe even more, than smoking them. Doode, you've got a lot to look at.

I'm curious about this method, though:

DSC_00342.JPG

Outdoor side lighting. Take it down under to finish? :)

I've seen the upside down tomato pots...

:peace:

my new way to throw off LEO!!

man, could plants look any happier and healthier than those lemon skunks?

they're perfect

thanx bro...Im not doing anything different...soil change...is about it....I think the genetics are the biggest factor...they are under T5's for now

norcaliwood
Plant of the Month Winner (Nov 09')

420 Points: 661 [Check]
Re: The VipersNest Continuous permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand about being worried about growing outside. But myself I like knowing my neighbors. I guess I'm lucky. Mine don't smoke but are cool about it. It's hard to hide mine seeing most of my yard is concrete, and pool. I have a greenhouse with is wired to the house alarm system and my personal protection devices. But I sweat every year over outdoor grows. Sorry to hear someone had bad luck, Carma with get them. Bet ten to one it was someone that person knows. Well Pit I see your harvesting some more pretty buds, again. Congrads. LED's something I never tried. Best to ya. And hope all your grows stay green, least till close to the end.

Wood's Doghouse

Lynard Skynard and ZZ-Top,
'' Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers ''

Well Pitt I thought be great to say hello, But I't's all good.

Back
Top Bottom