The70's 2nd Grow! 3 Strains, 3 Plants

So, bud rot stories, and RH issues definitely make me worry about my tent, wts i moved all my fans below the LED so the buds have a better chance of shedding moisture…
1672753822869.jpeg

more fans moving air through the lower 2/3 of the plant will combat mold better than the majority from above. i don't even run fans above my canopy any more except for extraction. i'd run half from below and half from above here. you have enough for great circulation going on.

Morning growers 🌞 hope all is well !

Watering morning, about 2gal every 3days.
Everybody is frosting up, they actually look wet with resins, tons of air circulation and the lite is steady at 80%

The dry amendments i use are taking effect, i see the deeper greens coming back….i think

4weeks to harvest :ganjamon:

I struggle with raising the DLI because they will require more nutes, more water, a lot of things that will be speeding up, im not sure my topdress would support it. Other grow types like water base mediums would be perfect because they feed the plant and can be changed daily…..food for thought Lol

So wts steady as she goes:thumb:

Mac1
1673178137560.png

WatermelonZkittle
1673178258675.png

AppleFritter
1673178334999.png

Morning growers, its a balmy 77° and RH is about 54%. Lites are still at 80% and watts are about 588.

DLI is averaging 43-45, and Par is about 900, they seem to be handling evernicely gauging by the buds and water consumption. This is the middle of week5

Man thats a lot of drink lol those buds are guna be huge good job 70s mate
Thanx GF im hoping to have a better “dry”
Than last time, it’s probably the only thing im gonna be super strict about. Steady 60%RH and 1 little oscillating fan, NOT pointed at my poor buds.

Thanx for stopping by

1673494380310.png

Evening folks, i was checking out the girls and this pic just caught my eye. I really thought my hobby of home audio for the last 40+ years of any kind was the best hobby, be it 2ch stereo or surround audio, multi room….any of it, but

This grow’n thing is so unique, it isnt for the faint of heart, its a living thing, that needs a lot of attention to detail, ya really gotta care, and nurture them. Its very scientific, the more you read you soon realize this is bigger that “growing weed”
Its a dedication, bottom line ya gotta care❤️

Having a place to share this is the
bomb 💣 yeah, im baked😂

✌🏽❤️

Hello Growers ! Things are winding down in my tent, im looking at around 2.5 weeks til the chop☺️
They are showing signs of fading and while the buds are green with white and brown hairs, the main plant is being sucked dry, im only watering when dry every third day, looks like i timed the top dress pretty close.
1673628510544.jpeg

WaterMelonZkittle
1673628558660.jpeg

AppleFritter
1673628595448.jpeg

Mac1
1673628639995.jpeg

Perfect time to set up/plan your next run

There are sooooo many varieties out there🙄 too many choices. We have a vacation coming up and i dont want to leave my garden to somebody who isnt caring. Which means i can research strains for my next grow…..after we get back.

Thanx for stopping by, now i gotta do a dab and go relax a bit 😂

There are sooooo many varieties out there🙄 too many choices. We have a vacation coming up and i dont want to leave my garden to somebody who isnt caring. Which means i can research strains for my next grow…..after we get back.

Thanx for stopping by, now i gotta do a dab and go relax a bit 😂
Nice! Vacation plans eh!? Funcation? Staycation? Totally understand not wanting to leave the garden. I see lots of automation these days! I would love to set one up to simplify watering. Maybe be able to run completely sufficient 5 days on standby/vacation/power outage

Nice! Vacation plans eh!? Funcation? Staycation? Totally understand not wanting to leave the garden. I see lots of automation these days! I would love to set one up to simplify watering. Maybe be able to run completely sufficient 5 days on standby/vacation/power outage

Going to Copenhagen to see Peter Gabriel☺️

This next run wont see cracked beans until the beginning of June. Since we only do big vacations once every 4yrs, i’ll be able to be in full swing VeggeTent and FlowerTent, thats gonna be cool as hell.

Im gonna be researching strains and my guess by June i will have picked 3 or 4 winners

This 3plant run should yield me enough to keep me dabbing til then, along with the remains of my last run, to include a trip or two to my local dispensary for a “treat 8th” or two.

The Garden is changing colours for sure, i think i times the topdress perfect with roughly two weeks til harvest.

1673696076163.jpeg

1673696116801.jpeg

1673696146300.jpeg

1673696179033.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom