TheRoach's First - Soil - Aurora Indica - Organic Grow - 600W

Thank you Sue, you are right about worm castings being a game changer. Good quality worm castings are made of so many good things. Did you know that WC contain chitinase? They help keeping the soil pest free. Beneficial microorganisms and plant nutrition, plus biologic control of certain plagues. Not a bad deal.
I have to definitely check your journals, my only deterrent right now is that I'm changing to a new internet provider. Good news is that my neighborhood was scheduled to leave the bronze age last month, so they made some upgrades that will allow me to have a decent internet connection again. I will miss smoke signals...
On another note, I have two Aurora Indica phenos that I keep. One seems to mature faster with denser buds and a fruit and berries smell that reminds me of northern light. The other seems to mature slower, but has more budsites and seems to out yield the other. It smells more like hash . So AI #5 has more of NL and AI #3 has more of afghani I guess.

Don't you just love the mystery of genetics?

That soap nut lives up to the name!
I am now looking for that three in my area, it seems the variety we have around here is from the same family of the soap nut.
There are so many things to learn!
Hey Iwltfum, just let me know and I will send you some.
Thank you for sharing your test Smokey, I am very impressed. It looks like soap foam, same as Anredera did!

No worries! If there is anything else I can help out with in reason, just let me know. I don't get as technical as some of you but with out being a downer, I've had some medical issues that let's just say have deterred my attention span for a few now. Working on changing that though. I checked those clones yesterday and I was tugging on the stem and it pulled out of the rooter with no nubs. Don't quote me but maybe 9 or 10 days at that point. What I did was use about a 1/4 tsp of the ground soap nut powder in a dixie cup, soaked the cut 24 hrs and then placed in the rooter and watered in. No aloe! We'll see but I grabbed a back up cut.. Healthy looking still anyway.

I do have those pics set aside but really not much different, maybe a little. I have a 24 and 48hr. Just let me know.

Hey Roach, I thought I would mention this before I forgot. Sue may be right about the benefits of the aloe. Obviously consideration needs to made about whether they were within the same ranks as far as properties of each watering but, I watered the same plant with just pureed aloe. I can see a better response as in better posture and it seems to have pulled some of that claw out of lower leaves. Not sure what's saponin but hey... :)

Thank you smokey, I really like tha aloe too. It has been my experience that aloe makes leave perky and happy soon after application ( soon in plant terms) I want to use more in my grow but I dont haveaccess to a free and plentiful source of it. I asked my neighbour who graciously provided fresh spears and a mature plant that I transplanted into a pot. I received another two young aloe plants from someone else, but those will have to grow much more before being ready to harvest

Here's an interesting video on propragating those aloe more efficiently.

Thank you very much Sue, I will have to check that later. My internet will be connected in the next 15-22 days and the device Im using does not stream video :(
Today I put the white lining in the flowing room. I have many pots to sew. Will post pics soon. Regards everybody!

I hope they get your internet snafu fixed soon. This place doesn't crackle with the same level of brilliance when you're silent. :battingeyelashes:

Thank you SweetSue! You are very kind, I certainly miss spending my time here with you fellas. This coming week or next. I will be building a food dehydrator soon, and will try dehydrating and poudering Anredera again. I wish I get back online soon. Regards everybody!

The flowering closet is four plants short of being full. No internet connection yet. I use my neighbours wifi meanwhile.
sorry for the low quality pic.
2015-09-01_08_04_20.jpg

I took a batch of 9 clones and let them sit in a glass of Anredera liquid extract. The Anredera seals all the wounds in the stems really fast.
Hopefuly the Anredera will help the clones root faster. It takes them 7-10 days to root without rooting powder, just sitting in the cloner with plain water.
No internet connection yet, but at least I can upload pictures with my mobile.
Regards
:420:
2015-09-02_06_34_17-1.jpg
2015-09-02_06_34_05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom