Third Set to be Planted - BlackJack Seeds

well one died due to unforeseen reasons. but better things has come along.

got seeds in today.

this what we got now.

sugar black rose --- fem/auto 6 total. each.
wild Thia 1
BlackJack 3
vanilla Kush 1
northern lights 2
cheese 2
white widow auto 2
Afgan kush 2
northlights Blue. auto. 3

WP_0008181.jpg

well Black Jack seed and Sugar Black Rose has now got into some aqua. so it begins again.

Sugar Black Rose is

Genetic Origin : Critical Bilbo Auto x Black Domina 98 Auto
Flowering / Harvest time : Short - 8-10 weeks seed to harvest
Yield : Medium Yield
Height : Short - 70 -100 cm

it will be back up LOL. Going call it. 8/18 start now. BlackRose auto seeds and Black Jack
WP_000819.jpg

I have an auto WW going now too and my SBR wasn't an auto but if the auto is anywhere near as easy to grow as the Fem SBR you will be fine. She loves nutes and as long as you don't go crazy she won't burn and will ask for more. My first SBR was grown in miracle grow with 1/4 strength up to 1/2 strength FF (all guided by King) and as you know it is kicking...:goof: but then I wanted to see how much she would and could take so the next one I grew out at full strength FF and she loved it then I grew one out with full strength Growology and none of the 3 ever showed signs of nute burn or stress or at least that I remember and both the WW (mine already harvested was AKxWW) and my SBR are IMO excellent produce...:yahoo:...:circle-of-love:

thank you Cat.

does anyone know something. ( having alittle trouble with auto seeds germinating. ) is condition for them seeds diff from others or does anyone have or had issue with them germinating.

One seed never developed a root but popped. root was like barely sticking out and hull was coming off. then died.
another one just taking forever. so far.

I'm not a Germination expert here but I have had that happen with a regular seed, I came to the conclusion that it was too wet for it to thrive. If you want it to develop nice long roots it has to "search" for water. I have since reduced my watering times for my seedlings and have not had the issue since. Maybe stop watering for a day or so and see what happens. I geminate by soaking in water for 24 hrs then placing in a damp paper towel or washcloth in a warm dark place, check moisture daily until I have a 1/4" root. Then I transplant directly into FF Ocean Forest soil and water. viola no issues! Hope you solve the problem!

I do the same thing. same as you devil , just have no clue why them seeds are harder to do.
I have a sprouting machine that gives does things on auto pilot. going to try that on them. might just be old seeds.

normal routine for me is put in water for 24 hrs. then to paper towel and then to dirt. just didn't happen this time. strange. but I have the black jack growing. that was main thing. lmao.

Back
Top Bottom