Trala’s Tent

Hi Joe

Omg, I always see, to fuck up the seeds I want most. Took me 3 wedding cake seeds to actually strike one. 3 zkittke seeds to strike one. The problem with the Tropicana Banana is, I only have one seed lol.

Natives to my state are known as banana benders and I live in the tropics so I feel I was born to grow this seed! (I’m all about da trama lol)
I only had 1 seed. You got lots of nice things. Also, it's initials are TB :cheer:

Yeah mate same island but about 1000km away! We both on the East coast she's up past the middle im down south of Sydney!! We football enemies!! 🤣
Q U E E N S L A N D E R !

Let’s go Broncos!

🐴🤍🐴🤍🐴🤍

I only had 1 seed. You got lots of nice things. Also, it's initials are TB :cheer:
Well I’d be happy to buy you another :)

Thanks Joe. I really love my things. And I am so thankful and try to look after them best I can. I never take things for granted. Ever.

True story, my nicknames are Tra and TB and son gets called DB, and my youngest grandson gets AB.

Send me some Tropicana Banana juju babe!

…Percy and dem Saturday Autumn Feelz…

🍂🤎🦚🍂🤎🦚🍂🤎🦚

35DCFBDB-E9E0-4F0A-B4E8-8D728F82588A.jpeg
E08A9F75-F29A-496F-BCE2-C10F4D9B4931.jpeg

They definitely fun!!
I need more power for my fat arse but me kid who's 11 and less than half my weight flys on em!
Suspension is a bit lacking too!
Suspension is fine. It’s your fat arse mate!

LOLLING!

Where is the bully flamingo?? 🤣
Plants looking great mate!!
She was sulking.

And thanks. I’m right happy with them atm.

I’m expecting my usual disaster any day now. You don’t often see locusts in my area so I’m expecting a plague any minute….

That dreaded moment when you start a night shift and the TL realises one nurse hasn’t shown.

We all get stuck with two extra patients. On the upside mine are all okay, except for my Russian who speaks no English and is a Nudie McPeen Peen. He is in a mixed room and is insisting on sleeping naked. And visually it’s bad naked, not good naked. Bad naked. Very very very bad naked.

That dreaded moment when you start a night shift and the TL realises one nurse hasn’t shown.

We all get stuck with two extra patients. On the upside mine are all okay, except for my Russian who speaks no English and is a Nudie McPeen Peen. He is in a mixed room and is insisting on sleeping naked. And visually it’s bad naked, not good naked. Bad naked. Very very very bad naked.
I enjoy sleeping naked, too, but I've already been banned by most of the mattress stores in town, so... :rolleyes:

I enjoy sleeping naked, too, but I've already been banned by most of the mattress stores in town, so... :rolleyes:
L O L L I N G !

OMG that reminds me of a conversation I had with a wardie here. He told me this with a straight face.

So he’s at a restaurant and a woman starts openly breastfeeding her baby, look second thoughts best I pm you, tickled me hard.

L O L L I N G !

OMG that reminds me of a conversation I had with a wardie here. He told me this with a straight face.

So he’s at a restaurant and a woman starts openly breastfeeding her baby, look second thoughts best I pm you, tickled me hard.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You should finish the joke here for everybody. I don't see anything in there that would get you scolded by Teddy and, if by some strange chance it does happen, you can blame me for starting it! ;)

EDIT: I take NO responsibility for any pictures you post along with it! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You should finish the joke here for everybody. I don't see anything in there that would get you scolded by Teddy and, if by some strange chance it does happen, you can blame me for starting it! ;)

EDIT: I take NO responsibility for any pictures you post along with it! :rofl:
Okay! And I’m glad coz after I sent it I thought, there’s more! Lol

Wardie says to me, went out for dinner last night and this woman starts openly breastfeeding, next minute people start staring, and saying things like “disgusting” “someone should call the police” “perverted”, and then a woman starts yelling, “stop that! STOP THAT NOW YOU DISGUSTING PIG”.

He said so I thought fuck them and started yelling back at the abusers and judgers! “It’s nature!” I said, “if you don’t like it, don’t look” I said. “It’s beautiful” I said…. Look Tra I’m gonna be honest, in hindsight wasn’t the best time or place for me to have a wank…

He had me right till the end!

And for those who need a visual, here’s a pic:-

[*Pic deleted by Admin Due to lewd and inappropriate imagery*]

Right I’ve had 40 winks. I’ve got a few jobs to do, quick swim then it’s Sunday Summary time.

I’m so excited about clean sheets Sunday! I used to be a fun person, now the highlight of my life is clean sheets Sunday! Lol.

Back
Top Bottom