Trala’s Tent

🙂
They may be small but they taste so good. :love: lots of love and positive vibes from Mt Rainier:yahoo::theband:
Omg I love them!

That's great Tra, it's nice to have a place for happy memories.
Thanks Stung.

But I’ll tell you what’s greater!

I cut Stinky, went out and did a bit of day drinking today, got dropped off at 3pm, woke up at 4pm and I feel completely sober and not hungover!

Gotta love getting a bit day drunk. Best kinda drunk.

It’s legit what mum would have wanted lol.

Stinky Bee is done 🔪

First I want to shout out to @stinker! Thank you so much for sending me all of those Barney’s Farm seeds. I am so grateful. I’m really looking forward to our Comparative Grow which will hopefully begin next week. Bean in dirt 03/03. I’m all about the 3. It’s gotta be a good omen.

This plant was my easiest trim ever, and her bud smelled so good and bad at the same time. It’s a hard scent to explain. She smells like a fresh citrusy fruit with horrific perfume lol. But one thing I’m sure of, she will pack a wallop. She is my best bud ever. Her nuggets are like rocks. Shame I lost 3 good Coca-Cola’s early on due to my grow skull fuckery, but you get that.

I did so many things wrong with this grow, from supercropping too late in flower, to tearing off full bud laden arms, to poisoning her. I feel so lucky her bud remained unaffected by my drongoness. I think I’ll yield between 2-3 ounces of top shelf bud.

Stinky Bee aka Runtz Muffin
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 53 Days
Days in Flower: 55

955BAFC2-F176-4A3F-878F-EA03A9FFFB15.jpeg
34CA00D0-F9A7-498A-9A62-FAD3D9CCE5E2.jpeg

And then there were 3 (and a seed who refuses to wake).

♥️🌹♥️🌹♥️🌹

91CF6D0D-EAA0-4328-89E3-77AFD44F820B.jpeg
61678FAC-C5C7-4AE0-B99C-40672C2603F2.jpeg
F0BF97A7-3FB1-489D-AFDB-B4BD7827DBF3.jpeg

Tonight I feel lucky. Lucky to have such good grow friends, lucky to be in a position to grow good bud and lucky to not be in the slightest bit teary or tramatic. I feel lucky today, and it feels real good. Xo

I’m so nervous! I’ve just given my Wedding Cake Auto her first flower feed. It’s a mix of the Boost and Veg Nutes farside05 recommended. It took 24 hours for those Boost nutes to fuck my Runtz Muffin. Fingers crossed the ratio works it’s magic 🤞💛🤞💛🤞💛

Eva is Day 4 of flower. And as you can see, topping every branch isn’t the worst idea I’ve ever had lol. I said I wouldn’t carhook her after tearing her arm off, but she got too leggy. And there’s my Bubba Kush, coz I wanted to say Bubba Kush lolling.

3DC6518D-6219-4F67-ABA5-EC6A05C75111.jpeg
DCA0E6AA-F55B-41A6-BA9B-F46CEB6C288E.jpeg
66446C93-6C35-4367-9470-FA409F7C018A.jpeg

Well my Girl Scout Cookie is Day 7 and a no show :(

While I really love 3, I hope it doesn’t happen in 3’s, 3 seeds I can’t wake that is. Triplets I can do.

🌹🌹🌹

So my Tropicana Banana and back up plan are in. If I can wake her I’ll be doing a collab with Stinky la Rue!

And the garnish was supplied by MiMi Mimosa EVO. I somehow tore a hand off lifting her out to the pool #Drongo4Lyf

DDD0DE33-C218-43B4-AC63-A0CF097FD1A0.jpeg
F969EE1C-00E2-4B0A-B98B-E4031EDD7E54.jpeg

Omg I forgot to say @farside05 I didn’t want to bother you in your thread, but I did want to say, I’m watching you quietly and you grow fucking beauties! But the thing I wanted to tell you: amended nute variation update. I decided to test it on my autos coz they are grown for shits and giggles. The 12:12 ones are the type I fuss over. So far so good. Zero signs of an adverse reaction.

Thank you very much for helping me.

🙂💛🙂💛🙂💛

Well my Girl Scout Cookie is Day 7 and a no show :(

While I really love 3, I hope it doesn’t happen in 3’s, 3 seeds I can’t wake that is. Triplets I can do.

🌹🌹🌹

So my Tropicana Banana and back up plan are in. If I can wake her I’ll be doing a collab with Stinky la Rue!

And the garnish was supplied by MiMi Mimosa EVO. I somehow tore a hand off lifting her out to the pool #Drongo4Lyf

DDD0DE33-C218-43B4-AC63-A0CF097FD1A0.jpeg
Fingers crossed on the T banana. I've been growing it since it came out

Omg I forgot to say @farside05 I didn’t want to bother you in your thread, but I did want to say, I’m watching you quietly and you grow fucking beauties! But the thing I wanted to tell you: amended nute variation update. I decided to test it on my autos coz they are grown for shits and giggles. The 12:12 ones are the type I fuss over. So far so good. Zero signs of an adverse reaction.

Thank you very much for helping me.

🙂💛🙂💛🙂💛
How old is your auto tra? I was thunking of doing this with my herbies gelato

Fingers crossed on the T banana. I've been growing it since it came out
Hi Joe

Omg, I always see, to fuck up the seeds I want most. Took me 3 wedding cake seeds to actually strike one. 3 zkittke seeds to strike one. The problem with the Tropicana Banana is, I only have one seed lol.

Natives to my state are known as banana benders and I live in the tropics so I feel I was born to grow this seed! (I’m all about da trama lol)

Hi Joe

Omg, I always see, to fuck up the seeds I want most. Took me 3 wedding cake seeds to actually strike one. 3 zkittke seeds to strike one. The problem with the Tropicana Banana is, I only have one seed lol.

Natives to my state are known as banana benders and I live in the tropics so I feel I was born to grow this seed! (I’m all about da trama lol)
I'm about to start some Ministry Of Cannabis Auto Northern Lights
After a difficult winter grow I deffo want these to work out good

You've spooked me now Trala - '...fuck up the seeds I want most'
*shudders*

I'm about to start some Ministry Of Cannabis Auto Northern Lights
After a difficult winter grow I deffo want these to work out good

You've spooked me now Trala - '...fuck up the seeds I want most'
*shudders*
Good morning RoyBoy :)

Omg I want this Tropicana Banana sooooo baaaaaaaad!

But I really seem to ruin the things I want most. Tbh it’s exactly why mum said I can’t have nice things lolllllllllll.

It’s official Girl Scout Cookie is a no show.

Just went in to retrieve the body, and she grew a tiny tail, then stalled.

She’s now forever sleeping in my Bee Cemetery.

🪦🐝🪦🐝🪦🐝

Ah you are on the same island as T.:love::cheer:
I broke a vertebrae in 08, haven't been to activate since.
I still have 2 CRF's in storage.
But if I put a leg over Stacey wouldn't be happy.
So no more physical stuff for me.:rolleyes:
Besides I've broke so many bones I shouldn't be riding anymore, anyway!
I'm held together by duct tape and Christian Science. :rofl:
Glad to meet a kindred spirit though.
Hope your doing well my friend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Yeah mate same island but about 1000km away! We both on the East coast she's up past the middle im down south of Sydney!! We football enemies!! 🤣
Me and the kid about to take these for a ride in the hills behind my place!
Can ride em anywhere as they silent!
It will be a leisurely pace for me! 🤣
20230304_094655.jpg
20230304_094651.jpg

Yeah mate same island but about 1000km away! We both on the East coast she's up past the middle im down south of Sydney!! We football enemies!! 🤣
Me and the kid about to take these for a ride in the hills behind my place!
Can ride em anywhere as they silent!
It will be a leisurely pace for me! 🤣
20230304_094655.jpg
20230304_094651.jpg
Man those surrons wow

Back
Top Bottom