Trala’s Tent

Omg I had the worst shift today! Look I’m defs being Tramatic. I had one really nasty patient. I bent over backwards to win him over and just couldn’t. He went out of his way to try and hurt my feelings in like a really manipulative mind fucky kind of way. Like a mean spiteful way. To make me doubt, to make me feel insecure, to make me sad. Didn’t work. Just fucked me off really. My mum was the master of manipulative behaviour. You gotta get up early to make this monkey dance. That said he still sucked my sparkle out of me! Lol.

Examples:-

Him: All the nurses I’ve ever had before today were so young, vibrant and beautiful
Me: Get fucked cunt I know. We are so lucky to have so many nurses who are beautiful inside and out.

Him: you’d be single, surely…
Me: Get fucked cunt you’d think so, and I’m definitely batting outside my average, but somehow I’ve landed one of the best men I’ve ever met.

Him: Is your hair gray or blonde?
Me: Get fucked cunt Tbh I’m not sure I’ll ask my hairdresser the exact colour he uses next time I’m there.

There is zero way I’m looking after him tomorrow that’s fo sho. Zero.

Anyhoo update time.
He had the brightest star in the place and he couldn't see it. :ciao:
You can't save them all T.
Even Oscar the grouch had to go to Hospital now and then.
If he can't find any joy in life don't let him take yours.
Keep on shining your light, the rest of us see it.:thumb:
Hope your weekend gets better.
Take care T.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

Omg I had the worst shift today! Look I’m defs being Tramatic. I had one really nasty patient. I bent over backwards to win him over and just couldn’t. He went out of his way to try and hurt my feelings in like a really manipulative mind fucky kind of way. Like a mean spiteful way. To make me doubt, to make me feel insecure, to make me sad. Didn’t work. Just fucked me off really. My mum was the master of manipulative behaviour. You gotta get up early to make this monkey dance. That said he still sucked my sparkle out of me! Lol.

Examples:-

Him: All the nurses I’ve ever had before today were so young, vibrant and beautiful
Me: Get fucked cunt I know. We are so lucky to have so many nurses who are beautiful inside and out.

Him: you’d be single, surely…
Me: Get fucked cunt you’d think so, and I’m definitely batting outside my average, but somehow I’ve landed one of the best men I’ve ever met.

Him: Is your hair gray or blonde?
Me: Get fucked cunt Tbh I’m not sure I’ll ask my hairdresser the exact colour he uses next time I’m there.

There is zero way I’m looking after him tomorrow that’s fo sho. Zero.

Anyhoo update time.

You should have gone over to his chart, looked at it with a puzzled gaze and said "It says here you're a male. Was that before or after your gender reassignment surgery? If it was after, were they fresh out of adult size penises?"

While we're on the subject-

A guy walks in to a bookstore-

guy: Do you have that new book about small penises?

clerk: I don't think it's in yet...

guy: Yeah, that's the one...

😜

He had the brightest star in the place and he couldn't see it. :ciao:
You can't save them all T.
Even Oscar the grouch had to go to Hospital now and then.
If he can't find any joy in life don't let him take yours.
Keep on shining your light, the rest of us see it.:thumb:
Hope your weekend gets better.
Take care T.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎
That’s very true lol

And thanks Bill. Wise words Xo

That dynamic is why I stayed a mechanic all through life. You are so much stronger and smarter than I in that area Tra! I couldn't work positive on a prick like that. You're Nurse Queen!
And you are King Spanner!

You should have gone over to his chart, looked at it with a puzzled gaze and said "It says here you're a male. Was that before or after your gender reassignment surgery? If it was after, were they fresh out of adult size penises?"
Hmmmm tell me, is that a really small penis or a very large clit?

Lollinggggggg!

While we're on the subject-

A guy walks in to a bookstore-

guy: Do you have that new book about small penises?

clerk: I don't think it's in yet...

guy: Yeah, that's the one...

😜
L O L L I N G !

Those words every man dreads.

Is it in?

DYINGGGGGGGGGG! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

The Mimosa is hands down my favourite strain to grow. I think they are the prettiest breed. Mim is singing like Mariah Carey at Christmas. She is on the stretch and is an absolute picture of good health.
Great job, she looks awesome!. I don't have much to go on but I have to agree, MEVOOP is my fav strain so far to grow. I've gotten bigger buds but not been able to get trichs or colors like this from other plants, just beautiful.

Looking awesome as always T, can't wait to see how much Stinky's buds weigh when they're dry, they look as solid as wood right now, and I'll bet they'll make a good 'thunk' when you drop them on the table...

:drool:

Omg I hard to work so hard on my internal dialog to stop him hurting my heart!
It's impossible for someone who does not know you to hurt you. They don't even know you.

He had the brightest star in the place and he couldn't see it.
His loss.

Tra, I've known a few awesome people in my life and you my friend are truly awesome!

Great job, she looks awesome!. I don't have much to go on but I have to agree, MEVOOP is my fav strain so far to grow. I've gotten bigger buds but not been able to get trichs or colors like this from other plants, just beautiful.
Thank you so much :)

I haven’t ruined her yet anyway. Lol.

Looking awesome as always T, can't wait to see how much Stinky's buds weigh when they're dry, they look as solid as wood right now, and I'll bet they'll make a good 'thunk' when you drop them on the table...

:drool:
Omg I think she’s cooked!

It's impossible for someone who does not know you to hurt you. They don't even know you.
Not impossible at all. Well I don’t think it is. A great fantasy, but the reality is strangers can hurt us. With spite or nastiness. They shouldn’t lol, but the6 can and do.
His loss.

Tra, I've known a few awesome people in my life and you my friend are truly awesome!
Big smiling.

I say it all the time! I have the BEST cheer squad everrrrrr

Xo

How I thought my night was going to go:-

Dinner and Disney with my grandson. Partner home around 7pm. Bed early.

How it’s going to go since my grandson opted out… any way I want it to! Lollll 🍷 poured 🚬 in hand.

OMG I didn’t nurse that motherfucker. I tapped out and messaged my TL at 6am. But I saw his buzzer going and thought do it! So I went in. Helped him from the bathroom. In his defence he’s had botched surgery in a private hospital twice and has right sided paralysis as a result, anyway took him from the bathroom. Cleaned him with kindness. And as I was leaving his room I held out my hand to shake his and said “I’m sorry I couldn’t be the nurse you needed. I hope you have a speedy recovery in rehab. You can do this”. He burst into tears and was so apologetic. He said I made his day. I said he made mine too.

So scoreboard today:-

Trala 1
Cripple 0

It’s true. Nurses have the blackest humour ever and do you know why? Coz we fucking have to to stay remotely sane. Lolllling!

Ok coz I’m a drongo I broke one of Stinky’s nearly broken supercropped areas. Legit was hanging by a thread when I tapped it, and I must have broke it completely yesterday, coz it was deadened today, and the tape I had around it had severed the branch at the taped join.

So it’s been basically seperated from the plant since yesterday arvo.

Here’s some glitter pics from it. Sorry I’m so rubbish at it. Do you think she’s cooked?

C7EE99E4-19FE-491C-BDC0-F17DE4BBC941.jpeg
D5218E64-7069-4D15-A567-E7C1E6DB1C8B.jpeg
7B8530EE-02A5-4BC6-9282-3E1FE70B41DE.jpeg
9A090A49-7586-4336-97DA-C36E02A90ADD.jpeg
508526BB-F930-4FE6-AE55-6DA47686062C.jpeg
5E6EADE9-4BEE-4241-BC90-82948F2B3257.jpeg
5269C799-17A2-46D0-A7F1-6D713F6A7A53.jpeg
CB0954A9-184A-4BC4-8756-E8B8D57AC2C2.jpeg

How I thought my night was going to go:-

Dinner and Disney with my grandson. Partner home around 7pm. Bed early.

How it’s going to go since my grandson opted out… any way I want it to! Lollll 🍷 poured 🚬 in hand.

OMG I didn’t nurse that motherfucker. I tapped out and messaged my TL at 6am. But I saw his buzzer going and thought do it! So I went in. Helped him from the bathroom. In his defence he’s had botched surgery in a private hospital twice and has right sided paralysis as a result, anyway took him from the bathroom. Cleaned him with kindness. And as I was leaving his room I held out my hand to shake his and said “I’m sorry I couldn’t be the nurse you needed. I hope you have a speedy recovery in rehab. You can do this”. He burst into tears and was so apologetic. He said I made his day. I said he made mine too.

So scoreboard today:-

Trala 1
Cripple 0

It’s true. Nurses have the blackest humour ever and do you know why? Coz we fucking have to to stay remotely sane. Lolllling!
Your a fucking legend mate!! 👍
I gota get both me shoulders rebuilt over the next 18 months and if I get a nurse half as good as you I'll be stoked!!

Your a fucking legend mate!! 👍
I gota get both me shoulders rebuilt over the next 18 months and if I get a nurse half as good as you I'll be stoked!!
Omg you won’t know yourself after shoulder reconstruction. It’s life changing or so I’ve heard from blokes I’ve known to have it done.

It’s weird men need shoulders replaced and women need knees. There’s a joke in that, but I’ll leave it alone lolling. And thanks Porkstar :)

Ok coz I’m a drongo I broke one of Stinky’s nearly broken supercropped areas. Legit was hanging by a thread when I tapped it, and I must have broke it completely yesterday, coz it was deadened today, and the tape I had around it had severed the branch at the taped join.

So it’s been basically seperated from the plant since yesterday arvo.

Here’s some glitter pics from it. Sorry I’m so rubbish at it. Do you think she’s cooked?

C7EE99E4-19FE-491C-BDC0-F17DE4BBC941.jpeg
D5218E64-7069-4D15-A567-E7C1E6DB1C8B.jpeg
7B8530EE-02A5-4BC6-9282-3E1FE70B41DE.jpeg
9A090A49-7586-4336-97DA-C36E02A90ADD.jpeg
508526BB-F930-4FE6-AE55-6DA47686062C.jpeg
5E6EADE9-4BEE-4241-BC90-82948F2B3257.jpeg
5269C799-17A2-46D0-A7F1-6D713F6A7A53.jpeg
CB0954A9-184A-4BC4-8756-E8B8D57AC2C2.jpeg
I'd pull that!
Omg you won’t know yourself after shoulder reconstruction. It’s life changing or so I’ve heard from blokes I’ve known to have it done.

It’s weird men need shoulders replaced and women need knees. There’s a joke in that, but I’ll leave it alone lolling. And thanks Porkstar :)
Yeah looking forward to being able to swim and paddle a surf board again!!
Got no cartilage in me right knee and my meniscus is almost gone so will need a knee replacement in me 50s!🤣
Motocross and snowboarding has taken a toll on me!🤣

I'd pull that!

Yeah looking forward to being able to swim and paddle a surf board again!!
Got no cartilage in me right knee and my meniscus is almost gone so will need a knee replacement in me 50s!🤣
Good morning Porky :ciao:
I raced C.M.A. for 11 years.
I understand about soar body parts. :rofl:
Where did you ride my friend?

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I'd pull that!
All I ever need is a slight push lol!

She is booked in with the hairdresser tomoz!
Yeah looking forward to being able to swim and paddle a surf board again!! Got no cartilage in me right knee and my meniscus is almost gone so will need a knee replacement in me 50s!🤣
I’ve just hit 50. I had my meniscus done at around 40 I think. My right knee is faaaaaked. I spoke to an ortho surgeon and he said stay a good weight, stay active and put off surgery as long as possible. I walk and do yoga daily, and try hard to not get fat lol. My knee is a hot clicky cracky mess, but if I’m active, my pain is minimal. Not active I get out of bed and hobble like Hookie the Cripple (did you ever see that kids book Chopper Read wrote?).

Back
Top Bottom