Trala’s Tent

So, do you happen to know your potential Hydrogen availability, vapour deficiency, Potassium, Calcium [no L], parts per million, Water Dispersing Oil 40%, Nickel, Rhobidium, Sulfur & Titanium content?
... me neither ♥️
L o l l i n g !

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

I just throw the plants in some dirt and give them stuff they like.
I think that’s exactly what we are all trying to do lol. Sounds so simple in theory. But it’s not that simple in practice is it? Particularly if you want them to burst with good health.

Farside is helping me understand what they like, coz my Runtz Muffin is telling me in a loud voice what she doesn’t like.
Hopefully they give me stuff I like in return.
That’s the greater goal.

🙂💛🙂💛🙂💛

Hope your package come in for you today Tra!
My tracking tells me LOS ANGELES (US), UNITED STATES, Cleared and awaiting international departure

Fingers crossed I can get it in. I really feel Tega Brop *taps nose* is a nute I understand.

Hello Peepstars!

Omg I packed a lot into today!

First I want to say something to you @farside05

Normal person: thank you so much for helping me. I will absolutely follow your directions
Me: pass me the chalk and the camera, coz I got something to say... Lolling!

B66B74B5-099D-4DF3-BFD4-985527A1EF3C.jpeg

So all of my plants bar Stinky, who continues to rot from the inside :( have been out in the rain the last 3 days. Today it was fine, and omg the growth on Mim is insane. I’m not doing gigantor plants anymore so I’m making a Captains Call. She’s gonna have one more night in the Veg Tent, basically alone so she can spread out, then it’s Flippity Doo Dah tomorrow. I want to uppot my Bubba Kush tomorrow and focus on her canopy. Im back on Saturday till Tuesday so I’ll be a bit time poor after tomorrow.

This is Mimi next to Pee to give you an idea of growth. Their colouring is just bang on perfect.

83F0B216-B939-4273-ADCC-6FAA0861B744.jpeg

BA28DB83-5657-4706-8C8A-2ED687C7FEC4.jpeg

So I also wanted to show you how awful Stinky Runtz Muffin looks.

Me to Stinky: stand still you ugly hot mess. I’m going to show everyone your rot.
Stinky: like this?

5405203F-C242-43CC-B14C-CA79A436EE34.jpeg

L O L L I N G !

Somehow she manages to make her dead decaying leaf tissue look like gold jewellery!

A442AABA-7745-4075-90D6-F515AC202ED5.jpeg

Stinky’s all about the smoke and mirrors. She’s basically a catfishing plant!

Normal person: thank you so much for helping me. I will absolutely follow your directions

That's awesome. Thanks!

Hello Peepstars!

Omg I packed a lot into today!

So all of my plants bar Stinky, who continues to rot from the inside :( have been out in the rain the last 3 days. Today it was fine, and omg the growth on Mim is insane. I’m not doing gigantor plants anymore so I’m making a Captains Call. She’s gonna have one more night in the Veg Tent, basically alone so she can spread out, then it’s Flippity Doo Dah tomorrow. I want to uppot my Bubba Kush tomorrow and focus on her canopy. Im back on Saturday till Tuesday so I’ll be a bit time poor after tomorrow.

This is Mimi next to Pee to give you an idea of growth. Their colouring is just bang on perfect.

83F0B216-B939-4273-ADCC-6FAA0861B744.jpeg

BA28DB83-5657-4706-8C8A-2ED687C7FEC4.jpeg

So I also wanted to show you how awful Stinky Runtz Muffin looks.

Me to Stinky: stand still you ugly hot mess. I’m going to show everyone your rot.
Stinky: like this?

5405203F-C242-43CC-B14C-CA79A436EE34.jpeg

L O L L I N G !

Somehow she manages to make her dead decaying leaf tissue look like gold jewellery!

A442AABA-7745-4075-90D6-F515AC202ED5.jpeg

Stinky’s all about the smoke and mirrors. She’s basically a catfishing plant!
Nice work Tra 👌

That's awesome. Thanks!
I’m not gonna lie. I’m super anxious the boost nutes are going to hurt my little monster. The mother plant which was a Zkittkes was a huge grow failure for me. She grew as big as an oak tree and yielded just over an ounce I think.

I’m desperate to at least try and do this strain some justice with this redemption grow.

She’s not due for a feed for another week. I’ll measure it exactly right.

:)

I’ve had such a productive day!

I’ve sorted the flower room and squeezed 4 in. It’s designed for two lol.

Stinky enjoying some lone time.

65A001CD-B780-4344-A302-5BB626CD5A21.jpeg

Omg my grandson is so delicious. He knows I love bees, we talk about bees a lot 🐝 And his kindy had a Bee day. He proudly presented some of the laminated messages. He asked his teacher if he could give them to me as a present. He is such a loving child. Just like his father tbh. So of course it went straight to the pool room (only Aussies will get that lol).

5C1208BC-F80D-4C64-9832-BCF38332420C.jpeg

And then there were 4…

DA45F9F1-9AAE-471A-AFE9-862BEE5E8084.jpeg

Stinky doesn’t look that cute when you look back at her tho lol.

7B0C2B60-21A5-4A0D-9B66-C6A92C8879C4.jpeg

My veg tent looks so empty! Even with my Bubba Kush uppot. My other grandson killed my clone yesterday. Pulled her straight out “here Gg. Here GG” holding the poor thing by her little head. I replanted her, but today she’s cactus. So I’m having empty veg tent blues, so I grabbed a Girl Scout Cookie seed out and I’m gonna try and wake her. I’ll plant her before work tomorrow.

9F18B58B-4D98-4279-BFBC-1B6ACC083252.jpeg
3E854211-2D29-415A-8F7B-1AFF9578EECB.jpeg

I wanted to show you my free stuff. I do repurpose it. Like I’m not a hoarder lol. I have found a spot for the pictures, and the chair. I also hung some of my sons art work from when he was a kid. He wasn’t particularly artistic but I kept some of his school stuff, just because I love our memories so much. I’m so glad I did too. I’ve got about 5 more to frame. First pic is that fucking huge picture I carried home. Next is the chair. Last is my kid’s picture.

Anyway that’s it for me today. I’m going full fancy for dinner and making duck pancakes. I can remember the first time my man ordered them, and I was thinking what sort of freaks put a fucking duck on a pancake. I was horrified. Mainly that people ate ducks! I was fully side eyeing him too, then I took a bite. Omg like a taste explosion! Lolling.

Enjoy your Friday, and stay sexy. Bye Felicia Xo

I’ve had such a productive day!

I’ve sorted the flower room and squeezed 4 in. It’s designed for two lol.

Stinky enjoying some lone time.

65A001CD-B780-4344-A302-5BB626CD5A21.jpeg

Omg my grandson is so delicious. He knows I love bees, we talk about bees a lot 🐝 And his kindy had a Bee day. He proudly presented some of the laminated messages. He asked his teacher if he could give them to me as a present. He is such a loving child. Just like his father tbh. So of course it went straight to the pool room (only Aussies will get that lol).

5C1208BC-F80D-4C64-9832-BCF38332420C.jpeg

And then there were 4…

DA45F9F1-9AAE-471A-AFE9-862BEE5E8084.jpeg

Stinky doesn’t look that cute when you look back at her tho lol.

7B0C2B60-21A5-4A0D-9B66-C6A92C8879C4.jpeg

My veg tent looks so empty! Even with my Bubba Kush uppot. My other grandson killed my clone yesterday. Pulled her straight out “here Gg. Here GG” holding the poor thing by her little head. I replanted her, but today she’s cactus. So I’m having empty veg tent blues, so I grabbed a Girl Scout Cookie seed out and I’m gonna try and wake her. I’ll plant her before work tomorrow.

9F18B58B-4D98-4279-BFBC-1B6ACC083252.jpeg
3E854211-2D29-415A-8F7B-1AFF9578EECB.jpeg

I wanted to show you my free stuff. I do repurpose it. Like I’m not a hoarder lol. I have found a spot for the pictures, and the chair. I also hung some of my sons art work from when he was a kid. He wasn’t particularly artistic but I kept some of his school stuff, just because I love our memories so much. I’m so glad I did too. I’ve got about 5 more to frame. First pic is that fucking huge picture I carried home. Next is the chair. Last is my kid’s picture.

Anyway that’s it for me today. I’m going full fancy for dinner and making duck pancakes. I can remember the first time my man ordered them, and I was thinking what sort of freaks put a fucking duck on a pancake. I was horrified. Mainly that people ate ducks! I was fully side eyeing him too, then I took a bite. Omg like a taste explosion! Lolling.

Enjoy your Friday, and stay sexy. Bye Felicia Xo
Stinky looking stanky, great fade Trala (we are going to call it a fade) :)

Stinky looking stanky, great fade Trala (we are going to call it a fade) :)
Lolling!

Yeah the “fade” looks fucking awful awesome. So much so when I came home from work yesterday I spent 5 mins cutting off necrotic tissue.

On the upside she will be the easiest trim ever. I’m legit shook the poison hasn’t effected her bud.

Omg I had the worst shift today! Look I’m defs being Tramatic. I had one really nasty patient. I bent over backwards to win him over and just couldn’t. He went out of his way to try and hurt my feelings in like a really manipulative mind fucky kind of way. Like a mean spiteful way. To make me doubt, to make me feel insecure, to make me sad. Didn’t work. Just fucked me off really. My mum was the master of manipulative behaviour. You gotta get up early to make this monkey dance. That said he still sucked my sparkle out of me! Lol.

Examples:-

Him: All the nurses I’ve ever had before today were so young, vibrant and beautiful
Me: Get fucked cunt I know. We are so lucky to have so many nurses who are beautiful inside and out.

Him: you’d be single, surely…
Me: Get fucked cunt you’d think so, and I’m definitely batting outside my average, but somehow I’ve landed one of the best men I’ve ever met.

Him: Is your hair gray or blonde?
Me: Get fucked cunt Tbh I’m not sure I’ll ask my hairdresser the exact colour he uses next time I’m there.

There is zero way I’m looking after him tomorrow that’s fo sho. Zero.

Anyhoo update time.

Well I’m gonna put that patient nastiness in a thought bubble and blow it away!

Let’s start over!

💛⭐💛⭐💛⭐️Hello Peepstars 💛⭐💛⭐💛⭐
There have been no real disasters this week. Oh yes there was. I’ve put the Auto don’t stress her or she spacks out ideal to the test, but I’ll get to that lolling.

Sunday Summary

Omg! This hot mess! Somehow her Coca-Cola’s are still fine. It’s only the leaves both big, small and sugar that are effected. She will be a dream to trim. I think she is nearing or in the window. I’m off Tuesday so I’ll get a glitter pic. Or do you think wait? I still see white hairs, but the Barney’s Farm advertising bud has white hair, so I’m not sure. She smells like cats piss, if that cats piss came from the most diseased cat bladder ever, then sat in the sun for an hour. The bud actually looks good. Even so, she needs to gtfo. Lol.

Stinky Bee aka Runtz Muffin
Barney’s Seed from Spinsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 53 Days
Days in Flower: 52

7530FF62-4223-48C8-8B69-E15D242287BC.jpeg
FCBDE578-29D1-41BB-88E1-106C1FB8CAEB.jpeg

Pee will be getting a flower feed soon and I’m scared shitless! Lol. She is just lovely. Her green is far more lime looking. Buts she doesn’t look light, just a perfect lighter shade of green. She smells like lollies and laughter.

Pee Bee aka Zkittles
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 58 Days
Days in Flower: 25

C30B8289-61A0-4F2A-8ABF-5DDD4F3C6B63.jpeg

The Mimosa is hands down my favourite strain to grow. I think they are the prettiest breed. Mim is singing like Mariah Carey at Christmas. She is on the stretch and is an absolute picture of good health.

MiMi Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Ordinary Clone
Flip Age: 78 Days

6C7F43E0-1A0D-4C8B-88E5-16BAC8B3FF1D.jpeg

Snow has really turned a corner. She is responding well to her training, and she’s even had a couple of sun blocking leaves removed and when I say a couple I mean quite a few lol. Her green is glorious. So deep and perfect.

Snow Bee aka Bubba Kush
Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy

9DFCB85A-0F6D-4BE6-AD26-60A135CE3C63.jpeg

Xen is just doing her thang. She’s a light green, but a pretty green. I think she will follow my small auto yields grow style.

Xena Bee aka Blue Cheese Special Auto
Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days in Flower: 15

91B3C9A0-94FB-4004-9CBB-F936796C3090.jpeg

So I accidentally tore an arm off Eva this week, and I had a brain explosion and tipped every branch. I’m thinking it’s a test. They say don’t stress an auto. I’d already stressed her by tearing off an arm, so I just thought, go the whole hog! I’m interested to see how she responds. I think she might be Day 1 of flower but I’m not sure.

Eva Bee aka Wedding Cake Auto
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

C2F5D86D-5F35-4E8B-96B0-64ED7452052B.jpeg

Thanks for being the best cheer squad ever! I hope your Sunday is packed with sunshine and smiles Xo

Omg I had the worst shift today! Look I’m defs being Tramatic. I had one really nasty patient. I bent over backwards to win him over and just couldn’t. He went out of his way to try and hurt my feelings in like a really manipulative mind fucky kind of way. Like a mean spiteful way. To make me doubt, to make me feel insecure, to make me sad. Didn’t work. Just fucked me off really. My mum was the master of manipulative behaviour. You gotta get up early to make this monkey dance. That said he still sucked my sparkle out of me! Lol.

Examples:-

Him: All the nurses I’ve ever had before today were so young, vibrant and beautiful
Me: Get fucked cunt I know. We are so lucky to have so many nurses who are beautiful inside and out.

Him: you’d be single, surely…
Me: Get fucked cunt you’d think so, and I’m definitely batting outside my average, but somehow I’ve landed one of the best men I’ve ever met.

Him: Is your hair gray or blonde?
Me: Get fucked cunt Tbh I’m not sure I’ll ask my hairdresser the exact colour he uses next time I’m there.

There is zero way I’m looking after him tomorrow that’s fo sho. Zero.

Anyhoo update time.
Me: I didn't know they had models for nurses here! :eek:
Me: I know there's no chance you're single, but can I give you my number anyway? :love::love::love:
Me: Your hair reminds me of the sun at dawn reflecting off a calm ocean. :surf:
You: (slaps me across the face) :thedoubletake:
Me: Sorry, but I couldn't resist! :sorry:

Me: I didn't know they had models for nurses here! :eek:
Me: I know there's no chance you're single, but can I give you my number anyway? :love::love::love:
Me: Your hair reminds me of the sun at dawn reflecting off a calm ocean. :surf:
You: (slaps me across the face) :thedoubletake:
Me: Sorry, but I couldn't resist! :sorry:
Big smiling!

Thank you for saying that :)

Omg I hard to work so hard on my internal dialog to stop him hurting my heart! Even tho I knew exactly what he was doing. I just felt so deflated he was doing it to me. I tried so hard to please him. I mean not quick wristy while he showered hard, I mean looking after him.

I must have reminded him of a woman he loathed, coz I could feel his hatred for me from handover.

Big smiling!

Thank you for saying that :)

Omg I hard to work so hard on my internal dialog to stop him hurting my heart! Even tho I knew exactly what he was doing. I just felt so deflated he was doing it to me. I tried so hard to please him. I mean not quick wristy while he showered hard, I mean looking after him.

I must have reminded him of a woman he loathed, coz I could feel his hatred for me from handover.
Don't let the A-holes bring you down, Trala (notice how I used your full name? ;) )!

LMAO at your "wristy" comment! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom