Trala’s Tent

I’m about to make a chocolate cheesecake, and I’m not gonna lie. I am LIVING for it.

Licking cheesecake mix from the bowl is one of my favourite things ever!
Omg speaking of my favourite things ever, I’ve wanted one of these big nut ball things since always. This morning on my walk I found a downed tree (daily event given the storms we’ve been getting).

And there on the road is a big nut ball!

IMG_1850.jpeg

I picked it up, expecting it to be light. I reckon it’s around 5kg! So I carried that motherfucker 4km home! Lolling!

20231222_072354.jpeg
Quick! Burn it with fire before the alien babies pot out and swarm the neighborhood.

I hope you didn't bring any bugs in with that nut ball, 'cause then you'll feel like a nutball. :)

Chop chop chica!

Of all the days and you pick the day I use the word “gunt”.
Lol, naw, I’m in your house babe! I had to look it up and frankly, I expected it to be much worse. 😂

She’s down but first some chat!

So my man got really mad at me for using his spray paint to paint my bike, or as he hatefully calls it “that heap of shit”. I thought the spray paint would help kill the rust. Anyhoo Jokes on him coz I just used the last of his gold paint to fix up my butterfly house! And he had the hide to tell me paint doesn’t do anything to kill rust. Well I disagree! It looks much sparklier! I even sprayed the spokes lolling!

And I’m not sure if I’ve shared this before, but a co worker bought me this. Shes like “it’s meerkat nurse Tra”, and the funniest thing, it does look a bit like me, if I was a meerkat lol.

IMG_1864.jpeg

And omg! I made a Chocolate Cheesecake yesterday. It set overnight. I fucking love chocolate cheesecake!

But down to da biz!

She’s down! And a bees dick over 700g wet.

Tiger Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Regular Clone
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 67

IMG_1856.jpeg
IMG_1874.jpeg

And here she will sit for 7 days uninterrupted. I like to give her a shake Day 7 lol. She should be ready to jar in 10 days.

IMG_1876.jpeg

I’m scrubbing the Bloom Room clean. All the girls have had a spray too. Saturday has been busy :)

So my man got really mad at me for using his spray paint to paint my bike, or as he hatefully calls it “that heap of shit”. I thought the spray paint would help kill the rust. Anyhoo Jokes on him coz I just used the last of his gold paint to fix up my butterfly house! And he had the hide to tell me paint doesn’t do anything to kill rust. Well I disagree! It looks much sparklier! I even sprayed the spokes lolling!

And I’m not sure if I’ve shared this before, but a co worker bought me this. Shes like “it’s meerkat nurse Tra”, and the funniest thing, it does look a bit like me, if I was a meerkat lol.

IMG_1864.jpeg

And omg! I made a Chocolate Cheesecake yesterday. It set overnight. I fucking love chocolate cheesecake!

But down to da biz!

Regular Clone

IMG_1856.jpeg
IMG_1874.jpeg

And here she will sit for 7 days uninterrupted. I like to give her a shake Day 7 lol. She should be ready to jar in 10 days.

IMG_1876.jpeg

I’m scrubbing the Bloom Room clean. All the girls have had a spray too. Saturday has been busy :)
Oooh yeah! heavier every harvest Tra! 6 oz dry or close to that is awesome! 🎅 :hookah:

Yum. Looks delicious. I

I think you kinda have to sand the rust off before painting. I think......
Have a winning night Trala.
I must have kinda known that coz I gave her a quick sand. Not the spokes but the gooseneck lol!

Thanks bruv.

I did.

IMG_1864.jpeg

But down to da biz!

Regular Clone

IMG_1856.jpeg
IMG_1874.jpeg

IMG_1876.jpeg

God, you have beautiful eye's.

God, you have beautiful eye's.
Keefs been in da gunja lolllllll!

I don’t really. It’s the fake lashes and the eyeshadow. I have my mother’s eyes. The thing I often hated most about her. As soon as you looked into them you could see the version of her that awaited.

But thanks Keef. That was nice of you to take the time to fluff my feathers.

Happy Sunday!

I’m just gonna drop it. It’s my Workmas Eve and I have ch-ch-chores to do. And sorry about the shit picture quality. This Samsung can eat a bag of dicks. Hopefully I’ll be back to my old phone next week. It takes the most honest colours.

Sunday Summary

🌹The Bloom Room

Luna is looking good. She’s stacking. She smells beautiful. I do love a mimosa. While she’s good, she’s not fuck me dead wow!

Luna Bee aka Mimosa X Orange Punch
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 60 Days
Days in Flower: 47

IMG_1884.jpeg

Till is hands down the best looking auto I’ve ever grown. She’s very Stevia uggh that’s the sugar lol omg I always forget lol. Not the indica. The other one. Her bud is looking like bud too.

Tilly Bee aka Strawberry Cheesecake Auto
Age: 68 Days (fun fact 68 is my fav number. It’s my brothers numerically to me)
Days in Flower: 28

IMG_1897.jpeg

Rose is an absolute Rose. Best CarCanopy I’ve ever trained. She’s a fucking boss. X Factor baby! Yeah boiiiii!

Rose Bee aka White Widow
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 46 Days
Days in Flower 18

IMG_1893.jpeg

Omg the shame! V has a mullet! Such a training fail on my part. Shes all business at the front and party at the back. Hopefully flower straightens her out. She’s cute. Not sure if she’s clone worthy.

Viola Bee aka Pineapple Chunk
Flip Age: 61 Days
Days in Flower: 8

IMG_1889.jpeg

🌱The Veg Tent

AM is okay. She’s Flippity Do Dah tonight. I think she’s ready. I hope she’s ready. Coz it’s happening! lol

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seedsman seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds
Flip: 55 Days

IMG_1910.jpeg

Babies are all a bit bigger, but still boring.

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone

IMG_1903.jpeg

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert

IMG_1902.jpeg

I called her arrow coz she was straight as one. She’s a curly mess now lol

Arrow Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed fairy

IMG_1906.jpeg

I did a 🌹🌹🌹🌹 Bloom Room test run. It’s a goer.

20231224_105155.jpeg

Have a great Sunday. I’m back in the nursing trenches tomorrow. Fingers crossed my uniform still fits. I’ll be the first to see Christmas I think. I’ll see you then.

Happy Sunday!

I’m just gonna drop it. It’s my Workmas Eve and I have ch-ch-chores to do. And sorry about the shit picture quality. This Samsung can eat a bag of dicks. Hopefully I’ll be back to my old phone next week. It takes the most honest colours.

Sunday Summary

🌹The Bloom Room

Luna is looking good. She’s stacking. She smells beautiful. I do love a mimosa. While she’s good, she’s not fuck me dead wow!

Luna Bee aka Mimosa X Orange Punch
Flip Age: 60 Days
Days in Flower: 47

IMG_1884.jpeg

Till is hands down the best looking auto I’ve ever grown. She’s very Stevia uggh that’s the sugar lol omg I always forget lol. Not the indica. The other one. Her bud is looking like bud too.

Tilly Bee aka Strawberry Cheesecake Auto
Age: 68 Days (fun fact 68 is my fav number. It’s my brothers numerically to me)
Days in Flower: 28

IMG_1897.jpeg

Rose is an absolute Rose. Best CarCanopy I’ve ever trained. She’s a fucking boss. X Factor baby! Yeah boiiiii!

Rose Bee aka White Widow
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 46 Days
Days in Flower 18

IMG_1893.jpeg

Omg the shame! V has a mullet! Such a training fail on my part. Shes all business at the front and party at the back. Hopefully flower straightens her out. She’s cute. Not sure if she’s clone worthy.

Viola Bee aka Pineapple Chunk
Flip Age: 61 Days
Days in Flower: 8

IMG_1889.jpeg

🌱The Veg Tent

AM is okay. She’s Flippity Do Dah tonight. I think she’s ready. I hope she’s ready. Coz it’s happening! lol

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seedsman seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds
Flip: 55 Days

IMG_1910.jpeg

Babies are all a bit bigger, but still boring.

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone

IMG_1903.jpeg

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert

IMG_1902.jpeg

I called her arrow coz she was straight as one. She’s a curly mess now lol

Arrow Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed fairy

IMG_1906.jpeg

I did a 🌹🌹🌹🌹 Bloom Room test run. It’s a goer.

20231224_105155.jpeg

Have a great Sunday. I’m back in the nursing trenches tomorrow. Fingers crossed my uniform still fits. I’ll be the first to see Christmas I think. I’ll see you then.
Happy Christmas T to da B! Looking excellent in your garden as usual!

Thank you!

First day back at work!

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I’m telling you why!
Nurse ain’t got time fo dat shit!

I got my Naughty vs Nice Christmas vibe :)

Merry Christmas guys. I’ll catch up after work. Xo

Love ya guts.

Back
Top Bottom