Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20/brother grower....ya just easier for me to do it this way ....will get some pictures of flowering ladies...but first...
Update on Cali Special....... dry weight came in at 8 oz's + a little...i smoked some before i chopped and big buds :bong: smoke is slightly harsh with sweet taste...high is nice...no couch lock...can get stuff done....BB...just the opposite i smoke that.... even harvested when just cloudy makes me slowwwww and stoned....super great taste with BB...last plant i took down was 4 oz's of nugsss...here is some close ups of dried bud

California Special .....
cali3.JPG

cali2.JPG

cali.JPG

IMG_33291.JPG

IMG_33301.JPG

IMG_33311.JPG

And Blue Berry :yummy:
bb310.JPG

bb43.JPG

bb212.JPG

bb114.JPG

OK You like the zipp, I have some early stuff that I like for the Morning Rush.. I get a good body buzz from this herb, sometimes I need to stay away from coffee when smoking! Very Speedy:goof:.:reading420magazine:

I have to say Tunes, you would be Robert Redford in "The Cannabis Whisperer" It's like you are one with the plants. All dialed in and rolling better stuff out on to the Red Carpet.

You deserve all your rewards as I'm sure that it comes after all your dedication and love.

Take care bro. you know I'm always lurking:grinjoint:

:thanks: Mmmmick/brother grower :passitleft:
:thanks: siscokid....glad to have you following grows brother grower and ty for kinds words :passitleft:
:thanks: GMT had a real good run this time :yahoo: ty for following along brother and sister grower :passitleft:

OK well have a couple new strains going that i got from a good friend......We have some (Wood's White) Kush X White KC going....2 females so far...pulled all males already ....have 2 I am waiting for to show sex. We also have 2 female White KC's going..again have already taken out all males as they showed.

DSCN0604.JPG

DSCN0599.JPG

DSCN0598.JPG

DSCN0594.JPG

DSCN0592.JPG

Here is flower room with 6 Blue Berry's going one coming down next week

DSCN05891.JPG

DSCN0597.JPG

the smaller ones in front are still in veg stage....the 6 i am flowering are taller 6
DSCN0591.JPG

god damn dude you never stop!

Pays off though as each plant looks even better than the last! I've found the key is having 2 different areas for veg and flower.. Then you're pretty much setup for anything you want to throw at yourself.

Picture perfect brother. Those are such healthy plants. You should be proud, as mother nature is smiling on your abilities. Always so nice to see healthy, green plants, almost as if the plants are glowing with happiness. Keep up the great work my friend.

:thanks: OMM.... you got a Woods White going too! Sweet! :grinjoint:

:thanks: GMT ....I feel lucky that mother nature is smiling down on grow and things are growing so well. I wish the same to all my fellow growers :passitleft:

I have been letting clones grow without training or toping and average 3 1/2 oz per plant finishing about 5 foot...just chopped another down :)

The promix has been working super....best medium i have used so far....roots get tons of air and plants grow fast ....nukes i use seem to be giving plants what they need...haven't had any issues using these nukes Floranova grow and bloom.

:thanks: AFLthrasher :passitleft:

:thanks: tricome :passitleft: .....ya all they sell here are the big bales of pro mix ....but i am on my 3rd bale already :smokin:
I dont add anything to promix ....it has perlite already in it. :thumb:

OK long over due update....been busy enjoying nice weather and Buds :yummy:

I should have started new journal for new strains but never got around to it...
Still have Blue Berry going......as well as another cali special....these plants are much shorter veg time so plants are averaging 3 OZ's per plant.....since last update i have choped 5 BB :yummy: last BB for this journal will be coming down next week. It won't be the end of BB i have added one to flower room 4 weeks ago...and have 6 nice BB plants in veg....BB will always have a spot in our grow room :yummy:
I have all the Wood's White (kc white x kush) in flower now..... 3 plants....4 clones....then we have 3 KC White plants in flower.

Anyway heres some pics...
CIMG2933.JPG

CIMG2932.JPG

White KC X G13 above :yahoo:
Below...lots of BB clones :yahoo:
CIMG2930.JPG

3 White KC

CIMG2910.JPG

3 Wood's White
CIMG2912.JPG

CIMG2917.JPG

CIMG2920.JPG

CIMG2913.JPG

Blue Berry
CIMG2923.JPG

CIMG2925.JPG

Cali Special
CIMG2909.JPG

Last Cali Special for awhile....got a lot of new strains to try first :)
Since these pictures I have transplanted all to bigger pots ;)

:thanks: siscokid You're too kind ....:passitleft:

:thanks: tricome appreciate it....I lack in keeping good records...so many plants have been flowered i lose track....so for the most part i don't bother knowing ages or exactly how long they have in veg......I am lucky that it is running like a well oiled machine cause i sure as hell am not as organized as i like...I am holding off on getting organized cause i have a lot of changes coming up...some upgrades and all new set up and separate rooms for veg and flower. then i will do ages and and start measuring and keeping track of all the fancey things LOL :grinjoint:

:tokin: Update on flower room.....Woods Whites and White KC are budding up nice....I chopped Cali special and another blue berry :morenutes:
IMG_002213.JPG

tall one is Woods White....other is a BB clone i just put in flower
IMG_002313.JPG

IMG_00259.JPG

IMG_002414.JPG

IMG_00276.JPG

IMG_00266.JPG

IMG_00288.JPG

Above is shot of BB before i chopped
IMG_00307.JPG

Above is cali special i chopped down

IMG_00314.JPG