Tunes420 Try at Hydro 3rd Grow CFL

Here is pics of yellow pot plants in flower room i wasn't able to take last night...these are 2 week photos ...ones above in yellow pots were a couple days younger like 12 days.
Lots more training last couple days too.
up2_1_.JPG

up2.JPG

up.JPG

up2_2_.JPG

up_3_.JPG

and 15 days ago
IMG_2202.JPG

IMG_2204.JPG

All I can say is WOW!

I wanna find the best soil for me, get my soil chops down a bit more, and then I'm full-speed-ahead for soil-less!

I think it would be the perfect way to learn to use hydro nutes and transition to an active hydro system down the line. Not because I think active hydro would be "better", but just to have more experience with different methods.

Passive hydro may be the one I stick with for a while, from what I've seen so far.

ss

It looks like you are getting great results from the passive hydro method. Amazing growth rate, especially for CFLs. Hmm, I wonder if your yields will be better than soil with this method... :smokin:

:thanks:
InhaledFreq Not sure about yeilds yet....all new to me ....I hope with fast growth
bud production will be as fast which should yeild higher,
cause no matter how fast they grow, time in flower period is pretty much 7-8 weeks.
in 7 weeks we will know the anserw to that question cause looks like they will be done
under same conditions as my soil grows light wise :grinjoint:

siscokid tks for keeping tuned in brother grower

DeadTour09 yes those two went right into flower room cause i still am going to try to
keep them within my light limits and i have a feeling they will easily triple in size
One in blue pot will get more veg so will be able to see my veg limit by doing 12 days
veg and maybe 25 days veg for blue one :passitleft:

tricome the two i tryed were cuttings from flower room (buds) they didnt make it
I just cut two off a plant in veg and am testing those now .....if they don't root
before 2 weeks then i will have to just use my usual method and stick them in medium
and water couple times a day. So bait bucket is still in experiment stage...
hard to keep water warm where it is styrofoam ...room temps dont warm it. Have placed
pump up top of lights to draw warm air in and testing that with new clones.
I have fish tank warmer but am looking for simple as possible for now :grinjoint:

:thanks: tronix LOL I would have figured that out when i melted it...can't believe i was even thinking that this morning....boy was I high LMAO
OK all heater is out of question...forgot how hot they can get...that was one of these thoughts :smokin: I am better now :grinjoint:
I am sure cloner will work just need the right mix is all....fresh clones warmer water than it was and raise top a bit so bottom of stems barely touch water is what i am testing now. Anything that roots in under 1 1/2 will be acceptable
if not i will break down and build a real cloning machine.

:thanks: blackbeast been lucky so far...keeping my fingers crossed :smokin:

Update ...been a couple few days so here some new pics! :slide:
My Clone Moma is filling in nice....should only be a week till she is ready to clip some clones...hoping by then my cloner will do it's job and grow me some roots on two clipping i have already taken from mom 3 days ago.
hroom_17_.JPG

Below is picture of the runt that was under that use less multi spectrum 2 foot florescent that i will get different bulbs for and wont even bother using till i do
hroom_16_.JPG

hroom_19_.JPG

cliped bottom growth to let air in
hroom_22_.JPG

hroom_20_.JPG

hroom_24_.JPG

Oh and can't forget the two ladies in flower room!
got some close ups of ladies healthy color and leafs
hroom_14_.JPG

hroom_15_.JPG

that one you can see twist in stem from training.... the mix i found to work perfect for this with no signs of deficensies is one teaspoon of orchard bloom 11-35-15 ....One teaspoon of dolomite lime...and a shake of epson salt maybe half a teaspoon...(one gallon)mix it all up and ph it to 5.5 ....i feed them till it comes out the holes in pots and wait for it to dry let it sit one more day then water til it over flows....this should prevent any root rot from roots sitting in water all the time ...by second day I am able to tip pot and nothing comes out... vermiculite and wick in all pots hold mositer for at least another day.
hroom_12_.JPG

hroom_13_.JPG

yeah this looks great. i am gonna do soilless with canna coco coir and I hope my results are even close to yours at this stage. I wonder how good they would look under 1k HPS though....

Back
Top Bottom