Typical cost of Cannabis across the world

This is Billings, and he's $35 for extract. They do all kinds of edibles too. He's a buddy, and I don't buy.

I was making edibles but with new laws going into effect soon I'll just stick with flower n rosin. Rather put my energy into a couple bomb products than try to do everything. 40 on the rosin pretty much break even point compared to flower for me.

In Scotland it's anywhere from £180 an oz to £15 a gram.
Tell folk it's "Cali weed" and whatever random strain is in your stash jar is instantly worth upto £30 a gram.
I tested the theory last year.
Dude at work kept bangin on about these Cali orange organic tins. Best smoke on earth apparently and only £130 for 3.5g!
Well I couldn't help myself. Had a passion fruit on ("Cali" orange bud mother) growing under blurples in hydro and told him id got it imported just for him and he could have all 5 Oz of it for the bargain price of £2250..... He doubled his money and came back for more.
Made me lose all faith in humanity...
Reminds me of the emperor's invisible robes story.
Just tell the masses it's gold and it's gold.

Tell folk it's...
I noticed that in W/lothian a few years ago. Ended up getting a guy who had no idea of the strain and was 180 the oz. Figured i was gonna get whatever anyways....

Its 200 for the oz 'ere in Devon, England. Pretty consitant with London, Norfolk and Bristol for last dozen years...

As I understand it, tenner bags are .9s of a gram.

Wouldnt mind an update on what Japans prices are now btw....?!?!?

I noticed that in W/lothian a few years ago. Ended up getting a guy who had no idea of the strain and was 180 the oz. Figured i was gonna get whatever anyways....

Its 200 for the oz 'ere in Devon, England. Pretty consitant with London, Norfolk and Bristol for last dozen years...

As I understand it, tenner bags are .9s of a gram.

Wouldnt mind an update on what Japans prices are now btw....?!?!?
Haha I'm in Lothian mate. Just outside Edinburgh and also do 180s. Small world lol

For the UK people charge:

£5 per G for Home grown oz direct from growers so usually around £140-160.

£10 per G for the same Home grown to then be split into separate bags.

Genuine Cali/Washington bud ranges from £15-40 per G and the majority of the time it's actually just home grown, unless you have the correct sources to have it brought in.

As for hash/kief it usually starts around £5-10 per G but I would never but it as some growers I "once" spoke to let it out the bag that they mix there kief with pollen to help with weights which is just appalling!

Vape cartridges are very debatable as if only ever tried one and that was from a genuine dispensary in L.A and cost £110 for 2 0.5g carts, I've tried one fake cart and not a chance I would recommend them to anyone.

For the UK people charge:

£5 per G for Home grown oz direct from growers so usually around £140-160.

£10 per G for the same Home grown to then be split into separate bags.

Genuine Cali/Washington bud ranges from £15-40 per G and the majority of the time it's actually just home grown, unless you have the correct sources to have it brought in.

As for hash/kief it usually starts around £5-10 per G but I would never but it as some growers I "once" spoke to let it out the bag that they mix there kief with pollen to help with weights which is just appalling!

Vape cartridges are very debatable as if only ever tried one and that was from a genuine dispensary in L.A and cost £110 for 2 0.5g carts, I've tried one fake cart and not a chance I would recommend them to anyone.
Haha I've sold "genuine Cali orange" for £450 an oz mate. He took 4 or 5 and was back within the week cos he'd smashed the lot out at £30 a g. Made me lose sooo much faith in humanity. It wasn't even orange, it was passion fruit. Wtf is actually wrong with people these days.

Honestly mate I lost it she's ago, like what we spoke about before and those bagged cannabis it's unreal :(.

There getting nearly £800 an oz in some places, tends to be young morons that "think" there gangsters running around pushing it on people.

There getting nearly £800 an oz in some places

Try that shit down in the holler and a future archaeologist might one day find your bones... down in the holler, lol.

The most expensive place in the world to get stoned is Japan, according to the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime's annual World Drug Report. The street price of a gram of cannabis weed was $58.30 in 2005, over twice as much as in the next most expensive nation, Australia. Americans pay nearly twice as much as Canadians. Similar disparities occur in Europe. Although the Netherlands is the only Western country where cannabis can be bought legally, punters pay more there than in Germany or France. Happily for us, prices are cheapest in the UK, South Africa and in developing countries, where enforcement is less strict.
cannabis_prices_graph.jpg

Imagine being a micro cultivator in Japan! JeSUS! :adore:

Looks like some places went down while others went up. Here in Pennsylvania ( not Philly either ) I pay $20 a gram $30-35 for an 8th $60 a quarter and $200-250 an ounce. I had a direct grower connect and I was paying $150 flat for an ounce of grade A.

Want to become a millionaire? Then move to Japan with a 8x8 tent :yahoo:.
It'll cost you that in rent for your 8x8.?!

Maybe take two tents and rent one out to a family of 6..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom