UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Nice looking buds. I mean a basket full of buds. Damn! :thumb:

Like most probably are wondering... What weight is it going to pull? :)

Enough for me to smoke, vape and eat! And that's all that matters to me!!

Looking very good Ultra :thumb:

I'm sure she will pack on some extra mass during the flush period of 2 weeks & ripen up even more.

You are doing well for your first grow & looking like a bumper harvest, the last time i grew a plant like that well lets just say it was intended for a mother plant but i didn't like the strain at the end of the day but yielded several Oz (sorry no pic's of that i'm afraid)

But hell ye, if you can pull of flux grow on your first attempt i'm sure i can :high-five:

Even after a couple of years of getting stuff dialed in & i'm still learning to what ya pulling off... that is jedi growing skills & ya only gonna get better at mastering the growing force !

Oh by the way, good luck with MOTM ya being well looked after by the community here at :420::Namaste:

Looking very good Ultra :thumb:

I'm sure she will pack on some extra mass during the flush period of 2 weeks & ripen up even more.

You are doing well for your first grow & looking like a bumper harvest, the last time i grew a plant like that well lets just say it was intended for a mother plant but i didn't like the strain at the end of the day but yielded several Oz (sorry no pic's of that i'm afraid)

But hell ye, if you can pull of flux grow on your first attempt i'm sure i can :high-five:

Even after a couple of years of getting stuff dialed in & i'm still learning to what ya pulling off... that is jedi growing skills & ya only gonna get better at mastering the growing force !

Oh by the way, good luck with MOTM ya being well looked after by the community here at :420::Namaste:

Thank you brother! Your visits are always filled with kind words. I appreciate the support! Are you starting a Flux?

Havent stopped by in a while now. She is looking damn good too.. What did you use to cut the bad leafs off with?? I have a few that need it due to some light burn but having trouble getting into the bud and cut it out. Again, damn good looking gro, congrats!!

Thanks bro. I just used trim scissors. Same thing I have used for all the pruning and trimming.

Thank you brother! Your visits are always filled with kind words. I appreciate the support! Are you starting a Flux?

Ye i have dropped a few hints i'll start one soon... it looks like i'll have to man up a little to pull this one off :thumb:

Been looking around for strains for the task at hand may be some thing purple along the lines, perhaps some think nick named jelly fish which may take my fancy or Ice by nirvana !

Mmm best think about getting those seeds very soon !

Ye i have dropped a few hints i'll start one soon... it looks like i'll have to man up a little to pull this one off :thumb:

Been looking around for strains for the task at hand may be some thing purple along the lines, perhaps some think nick named jelly fish which may take my fancy or Ice by nirvana !

Mmm best think about getting those seeds very soon !

My experience with Nirvana ICE was that it was a good strong plant. Veg'd well and tolerated topping and HST. Nice hard nugs.

Nice. Welcome back. :blushsmile:

You're really going to make us wait until tonight?

That's harsh man. It's bad enough we have to wait until harvest to see how well you do!

Yep, unfortunately she doesn't wake up until 6pm EST and I work til 8pm. :tokin:

Dan, just a quick thank you, I used your video to set up the signatures. I'm sure I could have messed around for a half hour until I figured it out but your vid was spot on. Set up in a few min. Another reason why you get my MoM vote.

Cheers bud. :bongrip:

Glad it helped you out brother!!

Back
Top Bottom