UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Ok, so 7 days drying and the stems snapped. Trimmed her up and she came in right at 5 ounces (4.95). Not bad, but I wanted more. She smokes very nice! Very smooth smoke and the high creeps up on you and before ya know it your blitzed. The cure should make that even better.

More good news is that I bought a Platinum P450 and it arrived today! I'll post pics when I get home from work!

image27575.jpg

image27576.jpg

I also think I am going to do a purple plant soon. It seems that POTM and NOTM, it doesn't really matter if its a good grow or not, if it has color then it wins.

That's awesome UltraDan, so you hung your plants and trimmed after they were dry?

Awesome job nice yield too

Well done Dan. I really enjoyed my white widow so much that I cloned my favorite and now have it in a perpetual cycle. I just love the stuff, and everyone that to tried it did too. I also wash everything I harvest. Everything burns to a fine white ash...

Good work man! Looking forward to the next one.

It really is a great smoke! I washed all of the buds and will never not wash a harvest. Just makes sense to me. Of course my dumbass was trimming and putting everything into a bowl and about half way, knocked it off the table. Picked them up very carefully trying to avoid pug hair. lol

Thanks for the reply Dan, great first grow and wash. :drool: (I love that smiley) But, a little pug hair never hurt anybody as long as there your pugs hair. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Dan! Congrats man! :)

Just a little tips. I found that if you cure/sweat the buds 4-5 days without the boveda, it works better :)

Thanks man! I actually think they dried a little too fast, so I am hoping the Boveda will help to redistribute moisture throughout. My room got down to about 32% for 24 hours or so and I think that effed up my dry. They still went 7 days, but after washing I think it should've been closer to 10

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom