UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Ditto UltraDan . :thumb: You've been on track since you started this grow with two seeds and a bare space under your stairs- doing everything right the whole way through. It's kind of uncanny actually. Looks to me like the secrets to your success are - reading up, paying a lot of attention to the signs, and being super careful.

Ditto. Very well done.

:goodjob:

Day 72 Flower

Ok, so we are very close to finishing!! Trichs are starting to turn amber, and I plan on chopping at about 10%, which by the looks of it could potentially be in the next 1-4 days.

14935.jpg

31732.jpg

21988.jpg

image27095.jpg

image27096.jpg

image27098.jpg

Wow comrade. You deserve a promotion! I wish I could celebrate with you by having a sample! lol, looks verrry nice, dense, sticky and probably smells like something amazing! And just one plant!!!

Day 72 Flower

Ok, so we are very close to finishing!! Trichs are starting to turn amber, and I plan on chopping at about 10%, which by the looks of it could potentially be in the next 1-4 days.

14935.jpg

image27095.jpg

Ah man! That plant looks perfect for harvest. Nitrogen depleted :) Mostly cloudy with a few ambers... yum! yum!

the main reason I came to 420 was to be able to have decent home grown like this again because the commercial grade blows and once you've had well cured expert grown stuff, there's no going back. After many years of consuming this plant on a daily basis, I concur that buying commercial will never satisfy what I demand from such a special plant that is both loved and hated intensely around the entire planet.

VP

edit, so I`m happy to say this is the first successful grow journal I've digested from beginning of flower to harvest time. thanks for doing a good job Dan!

Looks absolutely bonkers Dan! You've done a practically perfect grow from start to (almost) finish. A role model for all first time hobby growers.

You're going for weed mainly high in THC (head rush high) rather than a bit more CBN (down in the couch body high)? Why not harvest 75% or so now in 1-4 days, as you're planning and let the remainder run another week or so? Dry and cure separately, and try the two finished products. Could result in different highs. Different "vintage" so to speak :)

Edit: Perhaps not possible to leave a bit on for another week, considering the flushing you've done and the resulting nitrogen deficiency? In other words the plant perhaps won't survive another week? You could probably give it a tad of nutrients (including a little nitrogen) if you were to go for the idea I put forward above.

Either way: great job and can't wait to see the finished product.

Ok, so I think since I was a day late on watering it caused the leaves to dry up a bit, and then never really bounce back. A lot were starting to crisp up, even ones in the buds themselves.
image27202.jpg

so that means.....
HARVEST DAY

image27206.jpg

After 3 long, late hours my wife and I got everything trimmed, washed and hung. I weighed before washing and it came in at 741grams, so we should be looking at anywhere from 5-8 ounces after drying. 25% of wet weight would end up being 6.5 ounces. I am super stoked and want to thank everyone for all your help and support. A lot of whom are no longer here, but still help through email and text.

some pictures.

image27204.jpg

image27205.jpg

image27207.jpg

Great job, Dan! What do you mean by washing?

Doc Buds bud washing. Although, I followed another guys method. You wash the buds after harvest to get all the dust, hairs, particles, etc. off. It does not effect THC amounts and helps the buds to dry a little more evenly.

Yes, have to wash the buds. They are dusted from being out in the air for 2 months. Very nice Dan, wow you're going to be set for a while!!! Are you going to do another grow soon???

Yes, have to wash the buds. They are dusted from being out in the air for 2 months. Very nice Dan, wow you're going to be set for a while!!! Are you going to do another grow soon???

Absolutely!! As soon as this one is out of the room, I will start again. This time it'll be Eva Seeds Jamiacan Dream, a 90% Sativa. I'll also throw in a few 1 gal mini fluxes of DP White Chocolate. And hopefully all this will be happening under a new LED panel.

wow! a sativa dominant like that is for seasoned growers only! I can't wait to see the launch. have you ever heard of Grinspoon sativa? wow what a dynamite plant with 14 week flowering time! a true test for a die hard marijuana grower that knows how to make their plants happy "long time"

Cheers from VP

Congratulations on your harvest UltraDan, truly outstanding. :Namaste: :adore:

Back
Top Bottom