UncleCannabis' Indoor Ganja Grove - Organic Soil - Sea of Green

Thanks for the input LEDBud. :thanks:

I'm thinking of repotting her into some fresh soil to see if that might get her to snap out of it. If she doesn't get with the program soon she's going to get the compost bin treatment. :)

:roorrip::roorrip: :scratchinghead::scratchinghead::idea:
After a few bong hits and a bit of reflecting back on what's been done to date, I'm thinking that the neem oil applications could be the cause of my Grape Stomper OG's dress being all ruffled up and wrinkled.
Maybe this girl is sensitive to the neem oil applications for some reason whereas the others are not.

I do recall seeing leaf deformation like this before due to neem oil being applied at high concentrations. I'm not applying at high concentrations but this could possibly have something to do with it. I think I'll give her a foliar wash and rinse and set her aside next time I spray.

That group of 9 in the first shot, in the left of the shot! How it soothes my mind... I don't know if that's indicative of some type of OCD predisposition hehe. Nice update my mate!:thumb:

Yes, I do have OCD (Obsessive Cannabis Disorder). Don't we all? LOL!!

Strange indeed. Especially since this is the only one out of the whole bunch that is doing this.
I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. If she doesn't shape up soon I'm going to show the other girls what happens to girls that don't cooperate. LOL!!
;)

I agree. It looks as though she broke out of the asylum but forgot to take her meds before leaving.

Sorry I'm late uncleC, but is there room in your class for one more? Maybe the seat in the back corner of the room?7

Welcome aboard CyTheElectric.
:welcome:
This is not a classroom by any means. This is a just a place where some of us stoners who choose to skip class sneak of to to hangout, smoke pot, and chit chat about just about anything that comes to mind.
As long as you don't mind the smoke clouds you are most welcome to pull up a chair and join in on the fun. :bongrip::peace:

DIY Room Deoderizer

Hey there friends. As some of you may already be aware, about 2 weeks ago I put together a DIY room deodorizer in an effort to reduce the sweet aroma of cannabis fields that was coming from the spare bedroom where my garden is located.

thumb_IMG_2284_1024.jpg

After being in use for the past couple of weeks I'm now confident that it's working as I had hoped and would like to share with everyone.

Materials -
1 each - 6" Inline Fan
1 each - Small barrel or large bucket
1 each - 6" PVC pipe or Rigid Ducting
1 each - 6"x6" PVC coupling or ducting coupling
1 roll - Stainless Steel Ducting Tape
1 lot - Activated Carbon (I purchased mine at a fish pond supply store)
Approximately 16 sq/ft of course media filter
1 large pack - Aquarium filter media

Tools Needed -
Drill
Large Drill Bit
Hacksaw Blade or Jig Saw

All Materials

thumb_IMG_2153_1024.jpg

Dual Pass Design Concept -

thumb_IMG_2192_1024_copy.jpg

Step 1 -
Drill numerous holes in the upper section of the barrel. You will need to remove lots of surface area to allow enough air flow (based on your inline fan rating) so you'll need to drill lots of holes.

thumb_IMG_2161_1024.jpg

Step 2 -
Mark out a circle on the top of the barrel or bucket to match the size of your inlet piping/ducting and cut out using a jigsaw or hacksaw blade. Test fit once the hole is cut out to ensure a good fit.

thumb_IMG_2162_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2164_1024.jpg

Step 3 -
Use the top or bottom of the barrel as a template and cut 2 pieces of course media filter to match the bottom of the barrel.

thumb_IMG_2170_1024.jpg

Step 4 -
Place the course media filter cut outs inside of the bottom of the barrel.

thumb_IMG_2174_1024.jpg

Step 5 -
Measure the distance from the top of the course media filter to the top of the barrel. This will be the distance that the inlet pipe/ducting will need to extend into the barrel.

Step 6 -
Cut the inlet piping or rigid ducting 4 to 6 inches longer than the measurement taken as part of step 5.

Step 7 -
Fit inlet pipe into the barrel cover. Place inlet pipe so that the bottom of the pipe/ducting will rest on top of the course filter media that was placed into the bottom of the barrel. Seal both sides with ducting tape.

thumb_IMG_2176_1024.jpg

Step 8 -
Add approximately 6 to 8 inches of activated carbon to the barrel. Pour directly onto the top of the course media filter.

thumb_IMG_2183_1024.jpg

Step 9 (optional) -
Place aquarium filter media above the activated charcoal leaving a hole for the inlet ducting the fit through.

thumb_IMG_2184_1024.jpg

Step 10 -
Insert barrel top / inlet duct assembly into the barrel. Slowly rotate and wiggle it around as needed in order to penetrate the activated carbon. When finished, the inlet duct should be resting on or be very close the the course filter media that is at the bottom of the barrel and the top should fit snugly onto the barrel.

thumb_IMG_2185_1024.jpg

Step 11 -
Secure the lid of the barrel and install your inline fan with the flow blowing away from the barrel. Seal with ducting tape.

Step 12 - Air flow trial.
Plug in the fan and check air flow. Add more activated carbon to decrease air flow (increased scrubbing time / higher efficiency). Remove some of the activated carbon if more air flow is desired (less scrubbing time / lower efficiency)

That's it. All done.

Place inside of your grow room area and turn on anytime that odor becomes a problem.

thumb_IMG_2284_10241.jpg

:blunt::peace:

Well, you don't accept reps, so I'll just have to step forward and say "Neat!" I'm linking it to my journal, if you don't mind. Thank you for sharing.

:hug: :kisstwo:

I don't mind a bit.

Hugs right back atcha' Sue! I'll take hugs over reps any day!! :hug:

To use an old cowboy term, she looks like she's been 'ridden hard and put away wet.'

If she can ride that hard, get that wet, and live to tell about it, then maybe I should reconsider and do everything possible to save her. :)

Back
Top Bottom