Vanilla Kush, Hydro Flood & Drain, By Gwhunran 2022

Vanilla Kush
Day 14 since flip.

Res. change.
100% of recommended amounts of GH three part liquid nutes for Early Bloom.
PHed to 5.5-6.0, 60ml Cal-Mag+, 25ml KoolBloom.

Light - 450w out of 600w 30" above screen, measured 49k Lux at canopy.

AC on and osc. fans running at max.

VK Day 14 flower (7).JPG

Vanilla Kush, Day 14 since flip

VK Day 14 flower (2).JPG

VK Day 14 flower (8).JPG

VK Day 14 flower (5).JPG

VK Day 14 flower (6).JPG

Vanilla Kush
Day 18 since flip
Just pics taken during my morning garden check.
VK Day 18 flower (5).JPG

Vanilla Kush, Day 18 since flip
VK Day 18 flower (6).JPG

VK Day 18 flower (7).JPG

VK Day 18 flower (4).JPG

Vanilla Kush
Day 21 since flip

Res change day.
100% of recommended amounts of General Hydroponics three part liquid nutes for Early Bloom. Set PH to 5.5-6.0, 60ml Cal-Mag+, 30ml Kool Bloom.

No change in light height or power level.

AC (recirc) and exhaust fan thermostats were bumped up a little to better utilize the CO2. Room fans at max.

Running a Sour Mash Barley-Corn wash and letting the CO2 bubble into the room. That's what the little plastic contraption is on the front left.

These girls still growing fast and up.

For some reason I don't have the normal toolbar available on the site now.

VK Day 21 flower (7).JPG

VK Day 21 flower (8).JPG

VK Day 21 flower (9).JPG

VK Day 21 flower (6).JPG

VK Day 21 flower (5).JPG

Vanilla Kush
Day 27 since flip

Just doing the morning check and all is well. Mainly taking pictures of the other grow that's almost finished and might as well get a picture of these girls.

VK Day 27 flower (2).JPG

Vanilla Kush, Day 27 flower.

You are making this look way too easy ;) That's a beautiful field of flowers you have there :yummy:

Vanilla Kush
Day 28 since flip

Res. change day.
Added 100% of recommended amounts of GH three part liquid nutrients for Mid Bloom for 18 gal. Set PH to 5.5-6.0, added 30ml Kool Bloom, and 60ml Cal-Mag+.

Lights still at 450w out of 600w measured 46k lux at canopy.

AC running in recirc. mode and fans running at maximum.

On my 3rd sour mash barleycorn wash bucket donating it's CO2 byproduct to the girls.

VK Day 28 flower (7).JPG

Vanilla Kush, Day 28 flower

VK Day 28 flower (8).JPG

VK Day 28 flower (9).JPG

VK Day 28 flower (4).JPG

VK Day 28 flower (1).JPG

Morning gw! That's just mesmerizing. Sour mash barleycorn mash? What's that all about?
Thank you Bubba!

I have a couple of smallish white oak barrels. One is charred on the inside, the other is toasted. And both are almost empty due to my angels being greedy with their share. Which means evaporation rather than me drinking it. I am type II and have crohns so I don't partake of alcohol anymore as a drinking beverage.

That being said I learned a bit about making a wash or as most people call it mash.
I use caramelized barley, stone ground corn, water, sugar, and yeast, along with a bit of the leftover liquid(sour mash) from the still, from the previous run.
This is mixed up in a bucket and fermented.

This bucket has a lid with a hole and a tube leading from it up to the bubbler on the grow screen. When it quits bubbling, I pour the liquid into a one gallon distiller and end up with about 12oz of decent alcohol that I air for a few days before adding it to the barrel.
After it's been in the charred barrel for a few years, it is moved to the toasted oak barrel to finish. Years later. :cool:

Thank you Bubba!

I have a couple of smallish white oak barrels. One is charred on the inside, the other is toasted. And both are almost empty due to my angels being greedy with their share. Which means evaporation rather than me drinking it. I am type II and have crohns so I don't partake of alcohol anymore as a drinking beverage.

That being said I learned a bit about making a wash or as most people call it mash.
I use caramelized barley, stone ground corn, water, sugar, and yeast, along with a bit of the leftover liquid(sour mash) from the still, from the previous run.

This bucket has a lid with a hole and a tube leading from it up to the bubbler on the grow screen. When it quits bubbling, I pour the liquid into a one gallon distiller and end up with about 12oz of decent alcohol that I air for a few days before adding it to the barrel.
After it's been in the charred barrel for a few years, it is moved to the toasted oak barrel to finish. Years later. :cool:
CO2 is the gas that's bubbling into the grow. I forgot to add for those that might not have known. Oops.

Thank you Bubba!

I have to make a new bucket every 3-5 days. When it stops bubbling, time to make another.

Back
Top Bottom