VictorVonDoom's 1st Grow - Converted Mini Fridge - Indoor/Soil 2013

Haha, no it's a sample from Planet X which I didn't have to super flop.

It smokes really nice, really smooth and gave a nice giggly, happy buzz. That was from what I've tried before, it's not the first sample. I just refuse to pick up. I dried the other buds out using the micro wave steam method on 30% power, 1min on 2min off.
I'm drying that nug out by hanging it over my exhaust and i keep checking on it. Just doing that to dry it out a bit quicker. Will still take about 48 hours, then ill jar it it for 12 hours. (Rough guide)
I do have a pot of crystals so am using that with top leaf at the mo, but smokes really nice. As joints are my way

Haha, no it's a sample from Planet X which I didn't have to super flop.

It smokes really nice, really smooth and gave a nice giggly, happy buzz. That was from what I've tried before, it's not the first sample. I just refuse to pick up. I dried the other buds out using the micro wave steam method on 30% power, 1min on 2min off.
I'm drying that nug out by hanging it over my exhaust and i keep checking on it. Just doing that to dry it out a bit quicker. Will still take about 48 hours, then ill jar it it for 12 hours. (Rough guide)
I do have a pot of crystals so am using that with top leaf at the mo, but smokes really nice. As joints are my way

Best way I have found for quick drying is a blast in the oven at 80 (C) for say 30 mins, then finish on something warm (like a laptop charger). Seal in a jar over night...

It's not bad to quick dry a few grams when there is a pound curing? Right...?

:blunt:

Looks like a nice nug ;)

Ill give that a try, do you put it in tinfoil when in the oven?

My thoughts exactly pal, wish I had a pound curing still. One day eh

Cheers mono

I sit it on tinfoil, as opposed to wrapping it up. Although that may be a good idea, baking it in the oven lol.

Just take care as things can go super dry rather quickly in the oven. Doesn't affect the potency at all, just gives a really harsh smoke, especially if you throw it in a joint.

Best way I have found for quick drying is a blast in the oven at 80 (C) for say 30 mins, then finish on something warm (like a laptop charger). Seal in a jar over night...

It's not bad to quick dry a few grams when there is a pound curing? Right...?

:blunt:

Looks like a nice nug ;)

I turn my toaster oven to the lowest setting possible and cook my buds for 20-30 minutes. then I leave them out for another day then jar them.

we've both got the same idea, just don't overdry them! (like I did once which really sucked)

don't wrap up the tinfoil, it won't let the water escape the the bud.

IMG_20131221_142816043.jpg

Boom,

do you leave the door open a bit?

Guessing that's why you jar it after to bring some inner moisture back out?

I don't leave the door open, but I do open it every 10 minutes and kinda just fan some air in there. I actually don't even use tinfoil anymore, I just put them on a napkin becuase I know it's not hot enough to combust by now LOL

I attached a picture to my post above.

Hey dresney,

Have I took any samples? :rollit: Yeah a few to many haha I can't help it, it looks so tempting. I know that I took some down early but its better than buying it in my opinion.

I think Planet X has about another week if not more, nearly all pistils have withered and trics looking cloudy.
And, Shirley Jones could be another 2 - 3 weeks, pistils sill white and healthy looking.
These are all estimates on gut instinct as its my first time.

I agree chap, if I can resist temptation haha.

Trying not to take any samples from Shirley Jones (white widdow x skunk #1) so far so good

I'll be taking some samples of that strain tonight. I'll let ya know how the premies turn out. I was told that I'll get a little lift, but not the mature potential. We'll see in a day or two.

I'll be taking some samples of that strain tonight. I'll let ya know how the premies turn out. I was told that I'll get a little lift, but not the mature potential. We'll see in a day or two.

How far is yours of being done? its hard to tell from the photos.

Yeah keep us posted pal, that would be grand

Back
Top Bottom