Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I'm actually using my Terpinator... as a counterweight for hanging my new cheapo light- :)
Mine is a doorstop :thumb: .

Building a veg closet with storage just because of the Terpinator. Lol

Snowing here on and off all day. It made a bit difficult for cutting trim. I don't have a garage and my shed is too full to work in. We didn't get too much done but it's beginning to take shape.
View media item 1760076
View media item 1760077Lots of work to do yet.

Highya VG,

I agree with, great looking job so far, and no snark, jive, or corny jokes. That space will make a great grow room! Looks like you're almost there! Cheers

Highya VG,

I agree with, great looking job so far, and no snark, jive, or corny jokes. That space will make a great grow room! Looks like you're almost there! Cheers
Thanks Bode.
I only wish I was close. It looks clean though.
I'm excited to get some chickies in there.
:yahoo:

The room looks really good-I really like the way that floor came out- very nice,VG!

Man I’ve missed a lot... I stop keeping up on this page fore like a week or two and I miss 20 pages ! Damn... lol hope everyone’s kicking through this covid bs!

Man I’ve missed a lot... I stop keeping up on this page fore like a week or two and I miss 20 pages ! Damn... lol hope everyone’s kicking through this covid bs!
Howdy PS.
You should see it when I'm active on here. Lol
I have been really busy so I haven't been posting half as much.

I have some lung gunk going on but it could be from the dust I'm kicking up building this closet. Hoping I don't have a virus. I've been finding it difficult to breathe for the last few days.

Lookin great over there the girls and the room in progress! You got this! :green_heart:
Can't wait to start working on it today. Have to wait until everyone is awake
Air tools can be a startling way to wake up. Lazy, lazy people. Smh.
The closet looks great!! It’ll be full of weed before you know it! :cheesygrinsmiley:
It's really warm and bright in there with the cheap plant light. Wish I had another closet I could just bask in it like a lizard when its winter here.
The room looks really good-I really like the way that floor came out- very nice,VG!
BF keeps trying to convince me to sand it to bring out the color of the wood a bit more. :rolleyes::rolleyes:Pffft.....I love it dark.

Highya VG,

the amnesia Ryder has a lot of frilly growth just under the canopy. She looks really nice! Cheers

Back
Top Bottom