Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

Note the ratio of K.Ca.Mg. Ideally you want to maintain a 4.2.1 ratio of those three.

The K.Ca.Mg ratio is nowhere near where it should be and it's the reason, imho
Thanks @Mr. Sauga. I’m going to be doing some more reading up on this.

Would you say that’s the ratio you want to maintain all the way through the lifecycle? Or would you adjust it accordingly? (Deficiency correction aside). If you have some reading materia you can point me at that would be superb.

I need to do some investigating and work out what my ratios are currently based on my current feeding regime.

Edit: And your ladies look outstanding - as usual :green_heart:

Highya VG, MrS, guys and gals,

Thank you MrS! The buds look gorgeous! At least, PM doesn't infect the buds. Very nice job! Guess I'm not as fussy as some, as I'd be proud to have those in my tent!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! I'm not that fussy either, I just don't like not knowing why certain things happen! They'll consume just fine I'm sure. :high-five:
Thanks @Mr. Sauga. I’m going to be doing some more reading up on this.

Would you say that’s the ratio you want to maintain all the way through the lifecycle? Or would you adjust it accordingly? (Deficiency correction aside). If you have some reading materia you can point me at that would be superb.

I need to do some investigating and work out what my ratios are currently based on my current feeding regime.

Edit: And your ladies look outstanding - as usual :green_heart:
Yes, maintaining that ratio is ideal from start to finish. The below link was a post I made that may give you the reading material you are looking for.

Hey everybody!
So it happened. One down and three to go. The other Kalash will be down tomorrow. The other two are Candyland's run in my other journal.
So this harvest was a little like watching my favorite western... backwards. I think in the end I'm happy with the results. I can't wait to see what VG pulls off hers. I'm pretty sure she's going to be happy, and I'm sure her results will be better too.

So she lasted 54 days in flower, a total of 125 days above soil.

Sorry for the blurry pics. I was in a hurry and the shutter speed was slow for the dark area I was in.

:Rasta:

They look fine hanging up!! May not be the best looking grow, but it puts more nice buds in the stash!! Happy Smokin'

Congrats on the harvest @Mr. Sauga
I'm still working on mine.
Here she is today at day 127 of life and 57 days since flip.
Still looks like she has a few weeks left to me.

She stopped losing so many leaves since she was bumped up to 6 gr/ gal MC.
Her clone is doing some funky stuff. Looks like she revegged.
I may have taken the clone a day after I flipped. I can't remember for sure.
I guess that's what happens when you smoke the mind eraser.....

Congrats on the takedown, Mr. S. And congrats on the progress, VG.

I honestly did not think your plants were ugly, Mr. S. Then I saw VG's and...well.

You two work well together when you maintain a professional relationship! :laughtwo:

Highya VG, MrS,

Beautiful Kalashnikov, VG. I'm so glad she is back on track again! Actually, I'm glad you're on track again, too! Kal is looking really so nice with her fat colas. I'll stick around to see what they look like at harvest time! I revegged a clone from a flowering lady one time. Took awhile for her to straighten out and grow normal. Wishing you full stash jars and a smile on your face! Happy Smokin'

Congrats on the takedown, Mr. S. And congrats on the progress, VG.

I honestly did not think your plants were ugly, Mr. S. Then I saw VG's and...well.

You two work well together when you maintain a professional relationship! :laughtwo:
lol, keep it up and I may take you on the road with me. Everyone loves a good comedy duo.
:thanks:

I look forward to the Bad and the Good.
They were all in that post :).
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom