Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

Nice VG. Congratulations! Great looking plant . :high-five:
Thanks Mr.S she should be ready to trim up in a few days. Hopefully my son isn't busy on that day. She looks like she's gonna be a handful.

The vertical growth on that turned out perfect for the lights and tent so well done on waiting on the flip. Looks like a winner to me!

:excellent:
Thanks for pushing me to wait. :love:

I hope it's ok to drop this here Mr.S!?!?

Great looking colas VG!! Super fat!!! :headbanger:
:bravo::high-five:
Hey BLS.
Sorry I missed this.
I just got out of trim jail for the Kalashnikov. Took me about 5 hours to process the entire plant. My back hates me now.

I'm pretty happy with my final dry weight.

I got 90 grams of smaller buds and larf for oil and I got 153.9 gr for the top shelf buds for a total of 243.8 gr.
That is 8.6 oz in a 3 gallon Geopot in a 2x2 tent. That's my best weight so far.

Highya VG,

Wow! That's a lot of smoke!! Looking fine as well!! I had one a lot smaller, but I use it for nighttime meds. I hope it turns out to be just what you want! Happy Smokin'

A fantastically fuzzy finish! That's an amazing haul from a 3g pot. Nicely done!
This is my first run with the Nextlight Core. I was wondering if it would do as well as my HLG.
The buds are rock hard. I'm really happy with the light and how it covers the entire tent evenly. My largest buds were around the edges.
Highya VG,

Wow! That's a lot of smoke!! Looking fine as well!! I had one a lot smaller, but I use it for nighttime meds. I hope it turns out to be just what you want! Happy Smokin'
That is a lot of smoke.
That plant went from a burning rubber to a heavy citrus scent. Kinda crazy.

I'm so exhausted. I've been on the move since 4am. Half asleep already.

Hey BLS.
Sorry I missed this.
I just got out of trim jail for the Kalashnikov. Took me about 5 hours to process the entire plant. My back hates me now.

I'm pretty happy with my final dry weight.

I got 90 grams of smaller buds and larf for oil and I got 153.9 gr for the top shelf buds for a total of 243.8 gr.
That is 8.6 oz in a 3 gallon Geopot in a 2x2 tent. That's my best weight so far.

Wow! Fantastic yields! You should be proud..congrats fr though they look amazazing.

Jeezy Peezy, VG!

That much weed from a 3 gallon pot is astounding to me. Great job.

This changes my whole perspective on what is possible by pot size. Moreover, it provides a road map for how one "might" duplicate the outcome!

So much to learn here on 420! :Rasta:

Great weights from a great plant, congrats on the harvest!!
Thanks DAB!
I doubt I would have had such a nice plant if it weren't for Mr. S. :love:
Such a gentleman to help me.
He had to give me new MC formulas so I wouldn't kill her.
Damn version...three.. or four of MC!!!:hmmmm: Whichever it is, it stinks.

That was the last grow that I'm using that junk on. My lawn can have it if they won't give a refund. Still waiting on that.....

Wow VG! NOICE a harvest! :goodjob: I hope the Kalash is one of those that helps with your pain.:love:
I seriously calibrated my scale a few times to make sure. Dense nuggets weigh more so it checks out.
Don't judge a Geopot by it's size I guess. I've been using the twos and threes a lot more lately. If I don't train in the three gallon pots, I get four foot tall plants and if I do I get something...well....exactly like this Kalashnikov.

Wow! Fantastic yields! You should be proud..congrats fr though they look amazazing.
I'm very pleased. She was a lovely plant. Aside from a few nute issues I think she came out quite well.
I still have a lot to learn. That's is all too apparent.
Jeezy Peezy, VG!

That much weed from a 3 gallon pot is astounding to me. Great job.

This changes my whole perspective on what is possible by pot size. Moreover, it provides a road map for how one "might" duplicate the outcome!

So much to learn here on 420! :Rasta:
It's astounding to me as well. They are a tad over dry too. I have to wait a full 24 hrs before I trust the hygrometer
( recommended length) but she is sitting at 60% right now.

With the Mega you should be pulling some hefty weights soon. The bud density is out of this world.

Great work VG, phenomenal yield. How are the effects?
I'm not sure yet. I haven't tried her.
I fell asleep early last night. I was going to watch some TV with the bf and try it out.
I was snoozing by the time he came in.
I'll let you know soon.

Well worth the weight wait! Sweet haul VG. Lots of goodness from such a small space. :bravo:

Thanks for sharing this grow with me. I had a lot of fun. :thanks:

Well worth the weight wait! Sweet haul VG. Lots of goodness from such a small space. :bravo:

Thanks for sharing this grow with me. I had a lot of fun. :thanks:
The pleasure was all mine Mr.S. :love:
Thanks for growing with me.

Oh!
What did your girls end up smelling like? Just a bit curious.

The pleasure was all mine Mr.S. :love:
Thanks for growing with me.

Oh!
What did your girls end up smelling like? Just a bit curious.
Im gonna go ahead and guess that Mr. S says they ended up smelling like weed.

Back
Top Bottom