Volks'n

charlesfats

OKAY, I got girls that were smelling like the original 70's og kush. added nutrients to early and shocked the plants with too much light. thx to volks able to stay alive and kept growing. I also tried to flower that same day clones had house lite. plants no like. lime to money green drooping leaves result also lose of smell. The next 2 weeks went back to 18hrs. clones are just about an inch or less from volks outer rim. Push into flowering. During two weeks temp was 75 82 humidity 60 76 ph 5.5 to 5.8 topping daily feeding once a day 2 hrs after light comes on. nutrients sensi, voodoo, nirvana pirrahanna and trantula. Into flowering temps are 70 to 75 humidity 60 to 50. temp around 68.

Sorry reg no pics, theres alittle history on that. Im sure in good time. those who are following dont be mad, even tho i kinda would want to c NOW. On a lighter subject, I wanted a professional to chime in alittle regarding o.g. kush. I heard it stands for ocean grown and to me, the most logical. my ? is knowing this, making my room a southern cali breezy summer day, will it make for optimal conditions?

day 3 into flowering, plants look cool to me 11hrs on 13off temp 70 to 78. humidity 50. leaves and root stem looks stronger. fead 5.7 ph. same res, I change once a week.

o my, I almost fell like i know what im doing. little flowers appeared but some leaves turned yellow and shrivaled up. thru them out. I start half strength nuts tomorrow . connisouer, nirvana, big bud and bud candy. flow 2.

new res 5.7 connisuer, big bud, bud candy all the benificial bacteria trantula, pirranha voodoo, h2, f1 and nirvana . some leaves look strong.

noticeable flower growth, temps same, except raised the day temp around the 80's. turned fan on high in hopes to getting stronger stems. thinking of just feeding them water the day before res change, and epson salt. works for me.

res change, same nuts 5.7 that nirvana kelp smells like the bizness. I love that smell in the Garden, Fresh. Take me some pics tomorrow, not to post. 1ST DAY OF 3RD week. Ha huh huh ha ha huh ha. its 50. No Dre, no beats for nobody but Em. flowers? YEAH!

one of my girls wasnt hitting feeding tray, she dried out she had just begin to flower, wonder what will become of her. I was reading about foliar feeding. Nirvana is great for this, and with that smell it cant be wrong. Also its organic so you wont burn things. I will start feeding this way tomorrow, or later today dropping room temp to 72 to 76 degees while feeding.

Would be great to see some pics if you have got them so we can have a look at your grow. Best of luck with it all!

T, I know i had thought i got the downloading process, and then it told me my pics were to small. Ill figure it out. One day sooner then later? O and thanks for the luv. I have picks for every week so when I do get them up, ill hit you with the full grow progression by-weekly.

res change yesturday, no more benificials, res much smoother. connesiuer, big bud, nirvana, bud candy, h2 f1, sensizym. crystals noticed with naked eye days ago. this stuff smells like the word power. Golden green leaves. company over for holidays so not able to attend as usual, room got hot and humid. So when I went to walk in, smelled like the day I got them from there daddy. Had intended to foliar feed earliar, decided to wait for this week. Ill do it 3 times this week to the outside girls and c if they turn into buffaloes girls.

yo, res change cono, bud candy, h2, f1, sensizym, nirvana for last time this ruun. Stopped by the candy shop, kushie kush just flossin on me so I had to get him, he in there. I was worried that it might not be for o.g. until I read how they took clones and seeds from the the most popular strains. I was like O ya I need that. ph 5.7, temp 27 to 30 C. humidity between 40 an 50 most of the time. lightsoff humidity up whats going on in there? makin love. pay attention to leaves week, buds look find, did i say buds ok looks like buds to me. top res daily some were down the line i stopped. o ya using nirvana as a foliar daily, I use it to help control humidity and temp instead of plain water. smells like floral. 1liter spray bottle about 4 times aday [last 3 days] on average. lowering temps to raise humidity at the same time to get the girls to open there mouth. I think im on to something. lol. Also when i top i put something in there regarding nuts a quarter strenght or less, a snacks worth with the new water half of gallon or so depending on ur flow and evaporation . 1 girl i feed directly into the main area and she is a midget, if i had to guess i would say she likes it.

maybe its the weeks or the kushie kush, EXPLOSION the day after. No seriously almost scary watching how they took off, snow cones. Ah Ya this him. calm smell like robitussen, tones my nirvana smell and i could live without that, but girth , ya covered.

well well well week fever. Ive been staying with the same nuts as last week with big bud. nobody nows much about the o.g., even if you search for hrs, limited info I guess a way a keepin it elite, i just dont know . I messed up week four without putting big bud magnesium def some leaves and mold on one plant. I cut her leaves so much she looks like an upside down bud already to smoke. One other problem i had was a rockwool cube wasnt getting nuts inside. Now I noticed this cube was light in the ass, as it was not retaining water and holding like the other cubes. This is because of me sqeezing to check in the early phases and over time. the cubes when wet should be like a moist cake with plastic on it, you can tell once you start feeding, doesnt matter how much water is in cubes, so make sure there wet no need to sqeeze. well she left me to say the leaf. She hurt me allday matter fact. I believe thats 2 or three total so you now, you do the math. minus one or two more for good measure and missing one at the begining. sticky ah yeah, this shit rite here man listen never mind. no more leaves to waste at this point. the last ones i cut out and balded up to throw away was telling my palms no. smell, well if you read my journal you now im a fan of nirvana. I dont care what your growing, if you've tried this in ur home inside garden and dont love this stuff then ur a jerk, I mean steve martin level. compounds mj smell and can outrite cover 4 hrs with misting this as a foliar spray late in the days. this and kushie kush with the o.g. kush it just has this fresh as sweet smell that you can taste.

change res, humidity differnt, harder to keep down, ugly outside. I guess kushie kushie is big bud and overdrive, so i was ok week 4 when i didnt add big bud. weight an problem some plants pulling its roots. tape. as buds gain water room stays more humid. plants have loud aroma at this point. same res added overdrive. 2 more week until final phase . the Main thing at this point is dont change nothing. if it aint broke you know the rest. week 4 was nice except the leaves turned a yellow on some alone with an explosive growth. ph at 5.5 that week because based on the ph chart thats the best level for magnesium. at this point week 4 and up the temps and humidity seem to get a bit more complexed, as its harded to keep it hot 27-30 c and 57 and lower for humidity. this dehumidifier seems to only work at nite, keeping it 60 rh instead of 70 something. Windows closed is the program and this is the work enviroment(23-27c temps and rh is from 50 to 60 humidity.

pet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom