Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

And btw, Jaga, That Grapefruit seed "extract" is not a natural product or "pure".

The extract is treated with ammonium chloride and hydrochloric acid which produces a chemical similar to a very poisonous artificial preservative.

You cannot bring dead tissue back to life.

But thank you for your concern.

I couldn't bring myself to kill her, I just removed the rotting tissue.

I still have one branch left :thumb:

I think Mr. Squirryl would have done the same :)

The goo in the first pic is the seaweed/glycerine product

DSCN28581.JPG

DSCN28571.JPG

DSCN28561.JPG

DSCN28592.JPG

DSCN28602.JPG

I am hopeful that the rest of her will survive :)

I an I am gonna have to take my hat off to you Ser that is one SHIT BAG nasty fiction fungus if I ever saw one I also pray she will hold on I am thogh very glad you didnt kill her but shit this you said is one that has taken tree,s. I am hoping that it,s rather uncommon(GULP!!!):straightface: If you dont mind but did you say that citricidal had chlride or some other crap in there for this I will have to take a good look into as I alway,s use it as a med for My Padma vati & my very not well tum:straightface: I dont want to shoot the new,s man but that has shot a whole in me I know folk,s that have used it for year,s Hey Ram!!!
Real sorry for the lady that must have hurt shitting badly On the bright side I know that you will be on yer feet again soon:grinjoint:

Jaga, the citricidal is ok, it's just not a "pure and natural" product. The LD50 on it is very high, so don't worry.

The reason that it is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, is because the chemical in it,
diphenol hydroxybenzene

is nearly chemically identical to benzethonium chloride, which is extremely toxic.

I count an undisclosed number of cuttings in Spaghnum moss/perlite mix
DSCN29085.JPG

(58)
DSCN2919-001.JPG

If only a fraction make it to rooting, I have too many. Good problem to have :partyboy:

DSCN2920-001.JPG

Go Srila Ricorico the Clone about,s age well becoming bib images of there Mother:)
And this load you got of an undissclosed number (51??) if you turn way they called all go feral :)
I think you got enough to be getting on with, glad I am to say This pkoto shoot makes me feel much happier:grinjoint:
I was gonna get back to you last night but my internet went down for the second time at the same time happy Munchday
with much good weed to you:grinjoint::allgood::allgood::allgood::grinjoint::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

My gosh the clone box is fabulous

Cheers, Alex :) The box, Moss, Perlite and rooting powder and 5l R/O water only cost 12 "bucks" altogether.

An aerocloner was out of the question, with so many cuttings and I had read that Spaghnum moss is perfect,

because it's naturally anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Mixed with perlite, the medium is light and airy :)

Ok OK but did I get the number right?

No.
Close, but no blunt :blunt:(There is a clue in brackets)

On a sober note how is scrogina doing I hope she is very very well:grinjoint:

Plus I forgot to say good weed an a happy munchday:grinjoint:

Happy Munchyday to you, dear friend. Scrogina is doing Fine Fine :thumb:

She's even getting some sun today :)

Good weed rico!

Good Weed, Mc :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom