IMG_20230720_185415511.jpg

She's started to adjust to the increased lighting and feeding. The last two runoff readings came out identical which means we're stable for now but I will probably have to increase input all the way up to 1300ppm / 2.6 EC in flower.

Never fed that heavy but she seem to be able to take a lot of light and feeding. Been a while since I had one of these kind of phenos that you can really push in flower. I need to get my RO system back from my friend. My Triacontanol stock solution keep crystalizing and falling out of solution on me and I know RO works for the intended purpose.

1150ppm / 2.3 EC in, 1100ppm / 2.2 EC out.

pH 6.0 in, pH 6.3 out.

She's started to adjust to the increased lighting and feeding. The last two runoff readings came out identical which means we're stable for now but I will probably have to increase input all the way up to 1300ppm / 2.6 EC in flower.

Never fed that heavy but she seem to be able to take a lot of light and feeding. Been a while since I had one of these kind of phenos that you can really push in flower. I need to get my RO system back from my friend. My Triacontanol stock solution keep crystalizing and falling out of solution on me and I know RO works for the intended purpose.

pH 6.0 in, pH 6.3 out.
Wastei I have a question I have been trying to understand what EC and ppm means to better help me follow your journal. What scale do you use 500 or 700 if that makes sense.

Wastei I have a question I have been trying to understand what EC and ppm means to better help me follow your journal. What scale do you use 500 or 700 if that makes sense.
500 scale is what most people use, that's half of the value in EC. I use microsiemens so 500ppm is 1000 microsiemens, it's the easiest way to understand and convert the scales I think.

500 scale is what most people use, that's half of the value in EC. I use microsiemens so 500ppm is 1000 microsiemens, it's the easiest way to understand and convert the scales I think.
Thank you, I have a TDS&EC pen and I am trying to teach myself how to use it. I have never tracked my EC before but it something new I need to know plus now I have an idea of what you are talking about. I use Prescription Blend for nutes so all I have ever checked is the PH and after checking that a couple times I stopped doing that now as the water I use is consistent all the time. I still do not understand using what I do, how this would apply to me. But I am sure it could. There is a lot more to learn about growing like what and how much we feed our plants.

Thank you, I have a TDS&EC pen and I am trying to teach myself how to use it. I have never tracked my EC before but it something new I need to know plus now I have an idea of what you are talking about. I use Prescription Blend for nutes so all I have ever checked is the PH and after checking that a couple times I stopped doing that now as the water I use is consistent all the time. I still do not understand using what I do, how this would apply to me. But I am sure it could. There is a lot more to learn about growing like what and how much we feed our plants.
Happy to help! They're vital when you have to troubleshoot any problems. I keep ahead of it but I usually only run one plant at a time and 1-2cycles a year. Veg is pretty straight forward, I hardly check runoff in veg. It's in flower where things start to change with increased lighting and feedings I start to keep track of runoff.

pH 6.0 in, pH 6.3 out.
Looking great bro, she's definitely going to be a feeder in flower! 2.3ec in veg 😯 i think I need to start testing my run off I could be cutting myself short in yeild or trich/terps 😬

Looking great bro, she's definitely going to be a feeder in flower! 2.3ec in veg 😯 i think I need to start testing my run off I could be cutting myself short in yeild or trich/terps 😬
Thanks bud! She still doesn't look like I want her to but she's getting there! Your plants look well fed and I would'nt worry about not feeding enough. I only keep on increasing because she's getting lighter in colour and eats more than I give her. I know she can handle the light, she just needs some time to settle.

Thanks bud! She still doesn't look like I want her to but she's getting there! Your plants look well fed and I would'nt worry about not feeding enough. I only keep on increasing because she's getting lighter in colour and eats more than I give her. I know she can handle the light, she just needs some time to settle.
Yeah she hasn't even been in there a week has she? She's filling the space quick And slowly perking up. Do you always stick with the same pot throughout?

Yeah she hasn't even been in there a week has she? She's filling the space quick And slowly perking up. Do you always stick with the same pot throughout?
Yeah its only been a couple of days but her new growth looks good an she's eating properly. She still looks pale but better every day that passes. They usually take some time to adjust, Anything over 3 gallons is a waste of coir indoors IMO. I do solos, 1 gal and 3 gal.

Yeah its only been a couple of days but her new growth looks good an she's eating properly. She still looks pale but better every day that passes. They usually take some time to adjust, Anything over 3 gallons is a waste of coir indoors IMO. I do solos, 1 gal and 3 gal.
Agreed, I have 3gal which I could probably use to fill my 4x4 with one plant! I'll be going down to 2gal for sure and reducing my amount of plants!
Cheers bro ✌🏽

IMG_20230721_154846411.jpg

Raised the light yesterday, looks pretty healthy. The medium is finally saturated and EC has started to add upp. I had 1300ppm / 2.6 EC runoff today with 1000ppm / 2.0EC input. Lowered input to 850ppm / 1.7 EC.

IMG_20230723_160535412.jpg

She grows like a weed! Just a couple of days left before I flip her to flower. Still need to get my RO system so I can make some RO for foliar sprays.

Lowered input to 600ppm / 1.2 EC since runoff has starting to ramp up.

First runoff reading:
600ppm / 1.2 EC in, 1050ppm / 2.1 EC out. Slow decrease, let's see where she stabilizes?

pH 6.0 in, pH 6.3 out.

IMG_20230724_185844189.jpg
IMG_20230724_185852409.jpg

Doing the flip today! She looks happy and new growth looks healthy! Going to do another Citric acid foliar spray tonight. Starting out with 300w LED and ramp up when she starts budding. I've come to the conclusion that she's been underfed before entering the flower tent meaning I've been lazy lol! Lowered EC yesterday and lowered pH to.

First runoff reading:
500ppm / 1.0 EC in, 900ppm / 1.8 EC out.

pH 5.5 in, pH 6.5 out. pH's been slightly raising the last couple of days so I lowered pH yesterday. She's within range in terms of runoff.

IMG_20230725_155431972.jpg
IMG_20230725_161356074.jpg

First runoff reading:
550ppm / 1.1 EC in, 1000ppm / 2.0 EC out, slow down curve. She seem happiest around 1.6-1.8 EC runoff at this stage.

pH 5.3 in, pH 6.4 out.

She will cover the whole net. Her stems and laterals are really healthy and thick. She will be able to hold a lot of weight! I had to add extra supports for the pot. It started to sag on top of the runoff tray. Already a lot of mass on this girl without any flowers.

Cheers!

IMG_20230725_155431972.jpg
IMG_20230725_161356074.jpg

First runoff reading:
550ppm / 1.1 EC in, 1000ppm / 2.0 EC out, slow down curve. She seem happiest around 1.6-1.8 EC runoff at this stage.

pH 5.3 in, pH 6.4 out.

She will cover the whole net. Her stems and laterals are really healthy and thick. She will be able to hold a lot of weight! I had to add extra supports for the pot. It started to sag on top of the runoff tray. Already a lot of mass on this girl without any flowers.

Cheers!
She is filling up that tent nicely wastei. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

She is filling up that tent nicely wastei. :thumb: :circle-of-love:
Thanks Keith! I get to use it the way I like it this time. Last time I had to hurry to flower. I have another identical net that I'm gonna install when she has a taller structure and flowers forming.

IMG_20230726_211022931.jpg
IMG_20230726_231250695.jpg

Citric acid foliar, die thrips die!

First picture is right after spray and the other two hours after. I just increased input to 800ppm / 1.6 EC. Last runoff came out at 700ppm / 1.4 EC and runoff was rapidly decreasing at 500ppm / 1.0 EC.

Second runoff reading:
800ppm / 1.6 EC in, 800ppm / 1.6 EC out.

pH 5.5 in pH 6.4 out.

Cheers!

Beautiful plants and I love the net. :) taut wire 🤩
Thanks Bud! First one is mostly for creating structure and even everything out. I have another identical stored behind the tent. It goes in when they need more support.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom