WaVancouver's Mystery Seed Grow (Finally, PICS!)

I swear they grow every time I look at them. And they are starting to get stinky :)

Im guessing it's a indica. What do y'all think?

Sorry man, to everyone. It's been so crazy. I get here when the wife sleeps and the baby and the 9 year old are not on my leg asking for somthing ;-)

I have tons of grows to get back in to, and I want to see them all, it's gonna take some time :)

Sorry for the delay ;-)

-Grow out smoke out sex out pass out -

Sorry man, to everyone. It's been so crazy. I get here when the wife sleeps and the baby and the 9 year old are not on my leg asking for somthing ;-)

I have tons of grows to get back in to, and I want to see them all, it's gonna take some time :)

Sorry for the delay ;-)

-Grow out smoke out sex out pass out -

well grow away! Im thinking about germinating some more seeds. I already have a clone from this plant that i took a week ago. I want to germinate some Double Gum!

The others

349261752_f8954a047a.jpg

very good lookin plants. nice clean set up

thank you! im going to upload some more photos here either tonight or tomorrow. I know i posted photos yesterday but you can never have too many photos!

347502100_f700c77a30.jpg

0251.jpg

00310.jpg

i have a real crappy photo that I took today with my camera phone, lol. I can't find my camera!

tmpphpgUm61S.jpg

I still cannot find my camera at all!

I am on day 11 of flowering and they are just rank smelling already. I see the pistols getting more big and starting to form bigger buds :)

32 minutes later and I found my camera that has been missing for awhile! I had put it on top of my grow cabinet towards the wall so i couldn't see it and it didn't come flying at me when I opened the doors.

My room and my other closet was getting kinda full with my girls so I had to seperate a few of them to give the others more room to breathe. Some plants are in a new closet and still flowering.

flowerchild5.jpg

Flowerchild4.jpg

Awesome gro, bro! Those are beautiful plants. They look perfect to me, but I'm no expert grower....

:passitleft:

Might be some of the stuff I left up there many years ago...:peace:

LoL! hah. and people keep on finding it and growing the seeds!

Back
Top Bottom