WaVancouver's Mystery Seed Grow (Finally, PICS!)

Flowerchild11.jpg

Lookin' good bro! You should get some phatyboombatti buds off of that for sure!
:rollit:

flowerchild5.jpg

Here is one of them again. Notice the two scratch marks on the wall? I have no clue what happened there. i think my plant got angry over night! LOL

4may3pp5.jpg

Looking good man, good job!

Thank you!

This is my third grow however it's my first grow in YEARS! I have more plants than I know what to do with! I had to build a cabinet and I painted the walls blue inside (only paint I had, lol). A thin piece of wood seperates each plant from one another.

I am feeding them only Botanicare Pro Bloom liquid.
1.4-5-4

That is a beautiful plant :)

I'm amazed at all my plants. All but 1 are from the same bagseed that I got that was completely killer. The other is a lowryder seed that my friend gave me. Surprisingly, the bagseed is the best ones. I have one plant that has mustard-yellow flowers with extremely albino-white hair. It's too hard to get into and take a photo without squishing or maiming my other plants. And the light is a good foot away from the plant. All my plants get good airflow, too. i thought it was due to burn but I just think I have a weird plant!

That is a beautiful plant :)

Thank you, Boss. That means a lot when the mods drop by and say positive things!

HERE SHE IS 3 days later:
flowercild_8day19.jpg

Beautiful plant, great job.

4may3pp5.jpg

Flowerchild_2.jpg

Here she is again...Miss America...

I wish I knew what kind of girl she is. But in a way, that's why I like bagseed. It is because you never know what you are going to get.
I'm too chicken shit to get order seeds online

Back
Top Bottom