WaVancouver's Mystery Seed Grow (Finally, PICS!)

The chain to the light broke...I have no clue why. The chain came with the light and it's pretty heavy duty. Im thinking it always had a hairline fracture in it somewhere and with the lights on and off I think it expanded the metal when the lights were on and when they were off, it cooled. This is my theory on why it broke. At least my bulbs didn't break.

That's a good theory. Yes, thank goodness you saved the bulbs. You worked very hard to get them there. As I recall, you walked for miles! ;-) It's a loss, but the cannabutter will be great, and it won't feel so devastating.

oh man i jsut tuned into this one. i know the pain of a fallen light :\ but that was when i was using a uv lamp to try and grow :rofl: good times lol

well anyways i was reading and looking at the beginning of this journal and it looked so good! i would take a wild stab and say that you might have a white widow. maybe not. lol with the smell being fruity and the trichs covering the leaves. wel lgood luck man and ill be following you in your quest for buddage.

flo3.jpg

Here is Euphoria doing her night time thing but was so rudely interrupted with the flash of my camera. She is doing so good :)

and fillabong420: im growing bagseed and the seeds were mixed together in storage with other seeds. I do know that some of the seeds in the container were white widow and alaska thunder fuck. It could be a good chance that it's one of those!

wow, i totally guessed! :D well either one of those strains will indeed put your head in the right place. good luck again man.

everything is just doing fine besides the setback. I'm estimating these girls have about 25 days left~

Remember these?
347502100_f700c77a30.jpg

HERE THEY ARE!

uyhhjkhkjlg.jpg

chubby chasers anyone ? :rofl:
no really, those are some fatties man great job!

oh happy day!!!
I just spent 2 days trimming up these colas FOR HOURS. Oh, the sweet smell of Mary is just fragrant around the house and has been for 48 hours. Good God! I got done about an hour ago sterilizing mason jars. I am saving my trimmings to make cannabutter on my next day off.
I will definately leave a smoke report real soon!

ohhappy_6743.jpg

props
kudos
and more props.
i can't wait for my babies to grow up.
hahaha.
take a look at my thread if you have some time
thanks man
and GREAT grow.

thanks. i'm swimming in green right now!

Back
Top Bottom