WaVancouver's Mystery Seed Grow (Finally, PICS!)

HAHA, thanks! It's getting there!

Great looking plant and very healthy. Can't wait to see that baby mature. + reps

Harry

I find myself staring at it for minutes on end as soon as the lights come on.

I was kinda nervous today. 6,250 marijuana plants were found just a few miles away from me on some land. The news said it had "$6 million worth of marijuana plants seized" because of a fly-over. It is the biggest bust of the year here. We have had over 85,000 marijuana plants seized in grow operations this grow season in Washington. SO SAAAAD

I wish I could just take my plants outside and frolic about around them like a hippie but I cant :) My closet is too small for me to hop around like that, either. HAHA!

Well earlier this morning, I cut two of my plants. It was the very first one that I started on flowering June 18th. I haven't bothered in taking pictures of it because i didn't join the site until July. By then, i created a thread on my new grow and didn't care much to put the other one on here. I have so many plants going at once, I have a hard time keeping track of them.

These 2 plants was being grown in my balcony closet right next to the water heater. One auto flowered a few days before I officially started it on 12/12 but I wanted to make sure it was flowering before I actually switched to 12/12 (on June 18th). I cut both of them down on the 60th day of flowering. I cut them because I actually FORGOT ABOUT THE POOR THINGS for 3 days due to the heat and not wanting to go outside. Thank god for timers! I stepped into the balcony closet to grab a spare chair and looked at the plants. I couldn't believe I had forgotten about it
ffffffffff.jpg

MODS: This is just TWO plants that I have so I do not consider it to be a COMPLETED GROW just yet. I have 11 more babies to tend to

Just for you all to know, those buds have an absolute ridiculous smell to them. It's a cross in between Kellogg's Fruity Pebbles cereal and moss, LOL

Looks like a great harvest from 2 girls, what kind were these? They look yummy! Can't wait to watch your other girls grow up.
:peace: :ganjamon:

They were bagseed as well! It's already has been a full 24 hours of hanging so I trimmed em up a little bit today.

As for the other girls, they are getting there. Im so impatient now since I harvested the other 2 girls. I probably have a good 30 days left on the other girls.

Time to check in here. Nice work!

Thank you Moose!
They are still in there doing their thing!

I weighed them still wet today and it was 38grams! Is the scale wrong!? LOL

The middle one was my favorite plant. Remember her? I named her Euphoria. She has since been moved out of her grow room and into the flowering room to have more room 3 1/2 weeks ago.
0251.jpg

1_euforia_3_5_weeks.JPG

And here she is now! Her leaves have lightened up so much in 3/12 weeks. I pruned her before I flowered her and I started using Botanicare 1.5-4-5 BloomPro almost 4 weeks ago. I thought my light was somehow bleaching the plant or had a chlorophyll deficiency or what! I know when the plant flowers, it's normal for some leaves to change but I think she took it to the extreme.

Your fert levels are a bit too high, which accounts for the yellowing. Try and drop them a bit.

Ah-ha! Thanks, I will definately do that. I will water with distilled water with no fert today and maybe flush it a bit.

oh my god...

one of my lights fell and I didn't even know it until my lights went on at 10am again. I didn't even check them during the dark cycle earlier. Apparently a light fell during the light schedule DIRECTLY ON ONE OF THE PLANTS and it burned the hell out of it. I mean BURNED THE HELL OUT OF IT. The leaves, the buds, everything is basically gone on this one plant. The lights came on at 10am today again and I was going to water them when I noticed Twisty (not Euphoria, thank god!) was just mangled to hell with a light on her. So I guess I will make some cannabutter out of her.

I was devistated at 10am but it's 10:44 right now and Im thinking positive about the cannabutter. I didn't even smell burning or anything until I opened up the doors. It got so bad that I have bits and pieces of plant material burned onto the bulbs of my light.

Oh My....
So sorry. Well thank whatever god you pray to that you didn't lose your favorite plant. Best hopes for a safe grow for the survivors ! Euphoria is quite beautiful btw. :)

Peace :roorrip:

The chain to the light broke...I have no clue why. The chain came with the light and it's pretty heavy duty. Im thinking it always had a hairline fracture in it somewhere and with the lights on and off I think it expanded the metal when the lights were on and when they were off, it cooled. This is my theory on why it broke. At least my bulbs didn't break.

Back
Top Bottom