WaVancouver's Mystery Seed Grow (Finally, PICS!)

with all added up, a little over 5 oz!!! there's more dryin' too

I got 36grams from the 3 that i chopped 2 weeks ago :)
And a lil over 5oz 3 days ago.

Anyone want to party? Tulip joints for everyone!

Bud shots homie? lol i bet its looks jsut fantastic!

So wheres the bud shots?

i just cracked open a beer and loaded a bowl, turned on the camera and took a photo. Then I clicked on my thread and saw the above post :)

i have the harvest pictures a page before this.

here ya go!

bud_marijuana.jpg

ice_dry.jpg

ready_to_dry.jpg

What a great Journal, was a good read.

Thanks, kev:rollit:

SO furry.. great job man. couldnt have come out better right? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Smoke report:

On August 17th, I chopped two plants that i had in a storage closet that were well overdue to harvest. I have been curing them in a glass jar, stirring and airing ever so carefully since then. I loaded a bowl today and got totally floored. It was as if I was trying mary jane for the first time all over again. I immediately was hit with a strong body high and my arms and legs felt like they were made of concrete. I have glaucoma and scar tissue from previous surgeries pressing against the back of my eyes constantly and I didn't have pain, not even a twinge or twitch in my eye for HOURS tonight. I am on hour 4 off that one bowl. I'm starting to feel a EVER SO SLIGHT reduced feeling of being high but the eye buzz is just unimaginable unless you try it.
Then on September 7th, I chopped the remaining girls and started the curing process over again. I still have PLENTY of buds from my harvest on August leftover and i will probably have it for months to come.
I can't wait until this other stuff cures.

VIVA MYSTERY BAGSEED!

VIVA!! Nice to hear the bud was something special. Bagseed just seems to surprise over and over again. Sounds like you will be staying very medicated in the months to come... Congrats on the success as well

Awesome Dude! Respect

I can't wait to get my own bud shots - yours are so nice!
:clap:

Back
Top Bottom