Weedtastics 2nd White Russian All Organic Soil Grow

Beautiful girls, my friend i hope too have some girls oneday like you,was growing outside. Until robbiers kidnapped my girls...

Those buds are popping up real quick and a lot of them. You must be doing something correct those plants are showing you the love. Great job + rep.

Beautiful girls, my friend i hope too have some girls oneday like you,was growing outside. Until robbiers kidnapped my girls...
hi fruit sorry to hear about your ladies can t you do an indoor grow ? much safer ? thanks for stopping by....................be lucky weedtastic

Those buds are popping up real quick and a lot of them. You must be doing something correct those plants are showing you the love. Great job + rep.
hi mate yes they are budding this time round a lot faster must be the love......or the barry white and organic chocoletes lol..........thanks for the reps greatly appreciated.......and thanks for droping by.......dont forget to remind me when you start your next journal don t wanna miss anything hehe........be lucky weedtastic

hi mmmmick just a small observation when i look at this pic i see they are not all the same heights the plant tops i mean.....after you put em under the net i think i can see they are still at different heights ....perhaps an old book or 2 to prop the lower one up to bring them all to the same height ? ops not books sorry you need air flow under your pots for water cylce i forgot ha ha but im sure you get my drift...........be lucky weedtastic
mick.jpg

hi mmmmick just a small observation when i look at this pic i see they are not all the same heights the plant tops i mean.....after you put em under the net i think i can see they are still at different heights ....perhaps an old book or 2 to prop the lower one up to bring them all to the same height ? ops not books sorry you need air flow under your pots for water cylce i forgot ha ha but im sure you get my drift...........be lucky weedtastic
mick.jpg

good observation weedtastic. The Big Bud in the back right is half the size of the others and in that pic it's still curled around on itself. Right now I'm trying to stretch it a little while I take this week to position eveything under the screen. The plants on the right were LST'd in a half circle so they needed to straighten out before I could begin to position them. Once they start the stretch I'll have a better idea how high the pots need to be blocked to keep things even. Screen is starting to fill in pretty well.
I'm going to rearrange the positions anyway because the biggest Afi in the left rear is in a bigger pot and didn't get the extra perlite that I added to the other 3 pots so I want to get it out front closer to the warm airstream from the heater.
I sort of expect to have to block up at least the Big Bud, the Super Skunk is opening up really nicely, getting some light into that thick hidden growth, I think she might be the star.
They needed water again today(3 of em) so the wet/dry cycle is going to work out nicely I think. I'm excited about the weekend coming up. Saturday should be hump day, going to 12's Saturday night. At least thats the plan, lol.

Thanks for keeping an out for potential changes or issues. Sometimes the obvious escapes me until somebody prods me a little.
How are your girls doing? You can probably see the difference from day to day as they stretch.

good observation weedtastic. The Big Bud in the back right is half the size of the others and in that pic it's still curled around on itself. Right now I'm trying to stretch it a little while I take this week to position eveything under the screen. The plants on the right were LST'd in a half circle so they needed to straighten out before I could begin to position them. Once they start the stretch I'll have a better idea how high the pots need to be blocked to keep things even. Screen is starting to fill in pretty well.
I'm going to rearrange the positions anyway because the biggest Afi in the left rear is in a bigger pot and didn't get the extra perlite that I added to the other 3 pots so I want to get it out front closer to the warm airstream from the heater.
I sort of expect to have to block up at least the Big Bud, the Super Skunk is opening up really nicely, getting some light into that thick hidden growth, I think she might be the star.
They needed water again today(3 of em) so the wet/dry cycle is going to work out nicely I think. I'm excited about the weekend coming up. Saturday should be hump day, going to 12's Saturday night. At least thats the plan, lol.

Thanks for keeping an out for potential changes or issues. Sometimes the obvious escapes me until somebody prods me a little.
How are your girls doing? You can probably see the difference from day to day as they stretch.

hi mate i just like talkin with yea bro your thinkin being so close to mine and both striving learning and takin all advice from the guys here is great.....great ingrediants for a super pudding lol....ive been some wot bored today so i took some pics gotta sort em out thou coz gonna do a.....look at em now thingy me gig......check back laters and ill have a go ha ha......be lucky weedtastic

hi mate i just like talkin with yea bro your thinkin being so close to mine and both striving learning and takin all advice from the guys here is great.....great ingrediants for a super pudding lol....ive been some wot bored today so i took some pics gotta sort em out thou coz gonna do a.....look at em now thingy me gig......check back laters and ill have a go ha ha......be lucky weedtastic

Feel the same way weedtastic, you have a thirst for more/better info and enjoy sharing it.
I've been a couple of hours reading through that journal I was invited to drop in on last night. Halfway through, theres like 88 pages but great stuff in there, but you know that already. Looking forward to those pics.

Feel the same way weedtastic, you have a thirst for more/better info and enjoy sharing it.
I've been a couple of hours reading through that journal I was invited to drop in on last night. Halfway through, theres like 88 pages but great stuff in there, but you know that already. Looking forward to those pics.

yup indeed ha ha i forgot or told yea to check him out can t remember lol but as you read i pop up from time to time thirsty as fook ha ha askin questions as always ha ha.....im strugglin with the pics at the mo my head ain t workin thou typing real fast lol kept to much heady buzz imo...you live and learn ha ha .........be lucky weedtastic,,,edit im not tryin no more ill try tomoz ha ha

yup indeed ha ha i forgot or told yea to check him out can t remember lol but as you read i pop up from time to time thirsty as fook ha ha askin questions as always ha ha.....im strugglin with the pics at the mo my head ain t workin thou typing real fast lol kept to much heady buzz imo...you live and learn ha ha .........be lucky weedtastic,,,edit im not tryin no more ill try tomoz ha ha

yep I've seen you there. lots of good info, wicked bud pics. Not to mention legal, that'd be too cool.
No worries about pics my friend, enjoy the buzz.

you did tell me to check him out a while back and I had a cruise through his journal back then. I was pretty green at the time and didn't see a lot of things that mean something to me now.

I repotted my oldest Afi into same sized pot as the others. Trying to get them all on a decent cycle. Might have to go another week before flower, but I'll see how it looks this weekend.

hi guys for those that don t know mmmmick is an old friend of mine so we wud appreciate some input please on his grow this is his 2nd grow first with the scrog net.....he knew i wanted to do a scrog grow but my area was to small so he decided to rub my nose in it and do one himself lmao just kiddin guys lets hear wot you got good or bad all info greatly appreciated........thanks inadvance...........be lucky weedtastic :thanks:

:nicethread:

Weedtastic, those clones are mutant! The re-veg growth seemed different- was it my eyes or were there a lot of single-bladed leaves growing? I have never seen such developed flowers six days into 12/12. I wonder if taking clones off of a flowering mother has any bearing on this? We know the re-veg time is longer but you may have discovered an unknown (at least to me) benefit. I am also curious if day zero was a 24 hr dark cycle as I have heard this also assists the transition to flowering.

Mmmmick nice ScrOG setup, it looks like you put a lot of work into that. Good luck with your grow and post more pics when you have an update.

Weedtastic, those clones are mutant! The re-veg growth seemed different- was it my eyes or were there a lot of single-bladed leaves growing? I have never seen such developed flowers six days into 12/12. I wonder if taking clones off of a flowering mother has any bearing on this? We know the re-veg time is longer but you may have discovered an unknown (at least to me) benefit. I am also curious if day zero was a 24 hr dark cycle as I have heard this also assists the transition to flowering.

Mmmmick nice ScrOG setup, it looks like you put a lot of work into that. Good luck with your grow and post more pics when you have an update.
hi mate ha ha yes you cud call them mutant and yes lots of 1 finger leaves indeed funny you shud mention that.....coz the 1 fingered girls all came off the biggest yeilder thats why i cloned em..........yes i think taking clones whilst in flower makes them a lot more bushy ie dense...althou not just that......i think the fact i gave them about 10 days on the flower cycle at about 2 weeks old so they started to flower then i flipped them back to 18/6 however after 5 days and they were still trying to flower so i put them on 24/0 cycle this stopped them flowering they then point blank decided for 3 weeks that they were not gonna grow or do anything.........then boom off they went with force if you look into the grow room the back 4 plants are these same clones after 3 weeks veg and 1 week flower.....i say 3 weeks i mean from when they stopped growing............now reading this you must think ...why the fook flip em onto a flower cycle my veg room door was fooked and let light in and out so coz i was in flower had to turn all lights off after 12 hours i wud of rather lost the clones than the harvest you see ?.........i did not do a dark 24 hours before flipping i kinda felt going from 24/0 to 12/12 was enough for then to know its flowering time poor girls never saw dark for 4 weeks lol.............ok i think i covered everything if not shout up no probs...............be lucky weedtastic

thanks jcool, it went together fairly quickly. pop the two wedges out of the sides and it comes down quick.
nice cabinet, checked your grow out,looking real good.

hi guys gonna do an update ive repotted a few clones up a pot size...ive completley ripped my grow and veg room to pieces and have rearranged the lot ...to hold more plants lol...a few pics....

js1024_DSC04562.jpg

js1024_DSC04561.jpg

this is half the old flower room now half the veg room lol
js1024_DSC04560.jpg

anyone up for a good spaghetti western ? ...now which wire is which im sure thats the fan one ???? ha ha ha
js1024_DSC04568.jpg

duct tape you gotta love it why it don t come with mj leaves on it god only knows lol
js1024_DSC04572.jpg

next lot of pics on way.....

ok dunno if you guys have noticed ? ive been really into my clones this time round i think...(know) its coz i neglected them last time round i just left em to the own devices till much to late then played with em as i do lol but kinda rushed out the veg as fast as i cud to flower...don t get me wrong we are gonna have a great time in flower.......but i just wanna say now....my 3rd grow is gonna be the one..THE ONE i mean..in terms of gettin the clones ready for flower...i have a fellow brother grower here called tunes420 he takes the time out to train his plants rite from day dot he has inspired me to do the same ...so big thanks to tunes420 ill be round with the reps no worries...anyways take a look at wot i mean....this is a week outta the incubator and into soil
js1024_DSC04573.jpg

from above
js1024_DSC04574.jpg

awsome root groth using organic root juice this time round......without the juice wudda been another 2 weeks before she even moved lol
js1024_DSC04575.jpg

from a diff angle...i watered first before checkin the bottom of the pot for growth...stoners mistake....weedtastic holds his hand in the air...ha ha
js1024_DSC04576.jpg

another repot
js1024_DSC04578.jpg

this is 1 and a half inches tall look at my thumb
js1024_DSC04579.jpg

and the root system
js1024_DSC04580.jpg

a diff angle
js1024_DSC04581.jpg

this is another girl im workin on lol
js1024_DSC04587.jpg

ive managed to keep her to 5 inches im happy about that !
js1024_DSC04588.jpg

incedentially or summit like that the last ones are all pheno type ak47
js1024_DSC04585.jpg

i like this pic....kinda reminds me of a guy round here that has one the same but better...hmmm wud who that cud be ...do i hear tunes ? lol
js1024_DSC04589.jpg

on the buddin scence ive messed em around for the last 3 days so not much development but im happy with the progress....they had a shot of nutes today as still no signs of nute burn thats 3x total....real early this time out we,ll see remember i maxed out last time on nutes and was fine....take a look...
js1024_DSC04620.jpg

js1024_DSC04621.jpg

js1024_DSC04619.jpg

js1024_DSC04616.jpg

ok thats all for now as always lets hear wot you got good or bad all opinions welcomed here.............be lucky weedtastic

Clones are looking good and your flowering plants even better great job and look like they can handle anything you throw at them. Again, great job and love the pics..

Back
Top Bottom