What nutrients lineup do you use and how do you like it?

It seems that most who grow in hydro know about Flying Skull's Z7 and swear by it. And I'd venture to say that most people have heard good things about Flying Skull Nuke'Em for bugs and PM, so it surprises me that most haven't also experimented with their nute line. I can't say enough good things about the Flying Skull line. For an RDWC grower it rocks.
Six pounds eleven and a half ounces from three plants indoors. I rest my case.
:nomo:

I use Maxigrow, Maxibloom and Big Bud. These have made it very easy for hydroponics for me.
How has it made hydroponic easier can u please explain

I just follow what it says, I don't check pH or ppm at all and had no problems. I only grow DWC now.

I just follow what it says, I don't check pH or ppm at all and had no problems. I only grow DWC now.

Same for me with Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect, except i cut the dosage by at least half. Otherwise its just mix and go.

I like I like. So I’ve ventured to the general hydroponic master kit with quite a few additives. Now it’s not ph perfect or any means but after the initial ph adjustment it holds for a week or more I’ve only pushed my Rez 9 days and still holding I change to keep the water temperature down. I’ve added armor si diamond nectar flora nectar and dry Kool bloom now I’m not far enuf along for the flora nectar or dry Kool bloom but the mixtures seam stable. I’ve roped twice and pinched every node. Of a gorilla glue auto. And the recovering rate has empresses me I mix at half strength then top off with reverse osmosis till my ppm are in the area I want it’s usually 3 gall @half then a plain 1gall

I use maxibloom only, 1 tsp per gallon of tapwater, two cap fulls live apple cider vinegar to balance pH to right about 6.0. I grow in micro hempys and feed 2x daily....

Plants are the healthiest I've ever grown. This grow has become almost boring. Lol, it fits the family lifestyle well.

Peace

It seems that most who grow in hydro know about Flying Skull's Z7 and swear by it. And I'd venture to say that most people have heard good things about Flying Skull Nuke'Em for bugs and PM, so it surprises me that most haven't also experimented with their nute line. I can't say enough good things about the Flying Skull line. For an RDWC grower it rocks.
Six pounds eleven and a half ounces from three plants indoors. I rest my case.
:nomo:

I'd be all over The Flying Skull line up in my rdwc if they'd get approved in Canada and would ship here. I've always used the GH line with the exception of Z7 because it works good and its cheap.

I use maxibloom only, 1 tsp per gallon of tapwater, two cap fulls live apple cider vinegar to balance pH to right about 6.0. I grow in micro hempys and feed 2x daily....

Plants are the healthiest I've ever grown. This grow has become almost boring. Lol, it fits the family lifestyle well.

Peace
WOw apple cider vinegar very interesting indeed I’d like to try that keeping it natural

I'd be all over The Flying Skull line up in my rdwc if they'd get approved in Canada and would ship here. I've always used the GH line with the exception of Z7 because it works good and its cheap.
Man I haven’t used any z7 but everyone talks about it I’m going to have to geve it a look what’s the npk ratio on that anyone ?

I'm growing in soil.
I'm running Fox Farms three part liquids and the three part solubles.
I vegged then for 4 weeks with no problems.
I'm now in week 2 of flower and they are doing great,no problems whatsoever.
I am not using their feeding schedule however as I find it to be too strong.
If you are using Fox farm nutes then here is the feeding that I use.
Sprouting and week 1-2 tbs Big Bloom
week 2-2tsp.Grow Big+2tbs.Big Bloom
week 3-3 tsp.Grow Big+2 tbs.Big Bloom
week 4-JUST 3 tsp.Grow Big+1/4 tsp.Open Sesame
week 5 same as week 4 unless going 12/12.
week 5 or day one of 12/12-2 tsp.Tiger Bloom+1 tbs.Big Bloom+1/2 tsp.Open Sesame
week 6 same as above
week 7-2 tsp.Grow Big+2 tsp Tiger Bloom+1 tbs.Big Bloom+1/4 tsp.Beastie Bloom
week 8-2 tsp.Grow Big+ 2 tsp.Tiger Bloom+1 tbs.Big Bloom+1/2 tsp.Beastie Bloom
week 9-2 tsp.tiger Bloom+1 tbs.Big bloom+1/4 tsp.Cha Ching
week 10-same as above
week 11-2 tsp.Tiger Bloom+1 tbs.Big Bloom+1/2 tsp Cha Ching

At the beginning of week 11-check trichomes-flush if ready...otherwise,continue s with week 11 every week until you do the final flush.

@natureman Nice job could u share a few pictures of your progress I’ve always felt that all chemical mixtures was to strong I tend to not go higher then 50% of suggested dosage

For my current indoor grow I am used Miracle Grow for the veg stage along with Recharge. Now that I'm in the flower stage I am using Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Bloom, Big Bud additive and Recharge. It seems to be working well.

But just to let you know. It doesn't really matter what nutrients you use. I have tried a ton of different nutrients over the years and they have all given me great results. I now use Miracle Grow in the vegging stage because it's cheap, easy to use and it does a great job. I use the Advanced Nutrients because a friend gave me some a couple years ago and it worked well, so I continue to buy it.

In my opinion, it's not the nutrients that make or break a grow. It's the amount of time and effort put in to the grow and the the amount of attention you give to your plants needs. I promise you, there is no magical brand of nutrients that is going to make your grow far superior. It's all up to you and the time and care you put into it.

I'm using canna coco nutrients line and am having great results although I found the canna coco high in N I stopped using it at end of veg cycle and switched to canna Flores. I'm currently running their cannaboost too but it's just too expensive and am on the lookout for something else.
I got a nutrifield freebie of PKheavy which worked wonders.!
I'm running flair form cmx which is cal mag and iron with great results also but stopped it in flower as its N heavy too replaced it with blackstrap molasses

Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized
Is that the 13/18 one (or along them lines) i just purchased it. How did you find it?

For my current indoor grow I am used Miracle Grow for the veg stage along with Recharge. Now that I'm in the flower stage I am using Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Bloom, Big Bud additive and Recharge. It seems to be working well.

But just to let you know. It doesn't really matter what nutrients you use. I have tried a ton of different nutrients over the years and they have all given me great results. I now use Miracle Grow in the vegging stage because it's cheap, easy to use and it does a great job. I use the Advanced Nutrients because a friend gave me some a couple years ago and it worked well, so I continue to buy it.

In my opinion, it's not the nutrients that make or break a grow. It's the amount of time and effort put in to the grow and the the amount of attention you give to your plants needs. I promise you, there is no magical brand of nutrients that is going to make your grow far superior. It's all up to you and the time and care you put into it.
The idea of this thread is to give each other ideas on what products we use them and how to use them. No one chemical is a grow all. And truthfully the light is what grows plants not the nutrition. Thank you on the post about miracle grow a lot of people tend to stay away form there product but It works really well and super cheap. But blooming on the other hand the ratio is to far off for a proper bloom.

I'm using canna coco nutrients line and am having great results although I found the canna coco high in N I stopped using it at end of veg cycle and switched to canna Flores. I'm currently running their cannaboost too but it's just too expensive and am on the lookout for something else.
I got a nutrifield freebie of PKheavy which worked wonders.!
I'm running flair form cmx which is cal mag and iron with great results also but stopped it in flower as its N heavy too replaced it with blackstrap molasses

Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized
Is that the 13/18 one (or along them lines) i just purchased it. How did you find it?
@Bilbobudkin420 @Sneakygreen

Back
Top Bottom