What strains are we growing this year?

I think Ayahuasca Purple is my favorite strain! Not standard fare but a wow strain!

I'm 2 orders out of 3 atempted. Seedsman replaced the second order! Comes by Royal Mail. Airmail I think.

I've been ordering seeds as long as I can remember. I have a nice stash and always make more. Seedsman has a great selection I figured I try them out. Only Acapulco Gold didn't pop and Seedsman replaced them. What's not to like!
Yer i use seedsman aswell. Great customer service!. Easiest website to use aswell I think.

White Widow, Candy Cane, THC Bomb, Guerrilla Bomb, Sun-berry, Guerrilla Glue #4

You got the same 4/20 bundle...:)

I changed plans and just dropped the Dark Devil auto in addition to some of the new @SeedsMan strains: CBD Cheese and Cream, OG Kush Rolex, and Lemonchello Haze.
Yer maaan. I got mostly autos didnt get much of seedsmans new own strains. Regretting it a bit now though lol oh well theyll still be there when I run low... hopefully lol. Next round of photos the strawberry bannanas going in!

I dont have them with me But waiting on the Auto critical purple growers choice and auto orange seedman I have 2 purple fusion montreal seeds bank with 10 Laughing Buddhas Barney farms .

Currently Running some purple zebra x red point, Durban bubble x red point, and unknown swami genetics x red point...

Waiting on a package (and harvest) to start my first auto grow. Dark Devil Autos.

That's at least 4 weeks out though, unless my wife gives me more space and lets me buy a new light....:rofl: darn sativas take forever.

LMAO. My plans always change. I had decided to put this one off tell I could self it because it is the real deal. Since I have put off breeding female seeds tell I get better at it. I am now going to work with a couple regulars strains so I can use the males for breeding. Blueberry and Jacks Cleaner 2 are up for this falls grow. Blueberry first run and the JC2 on the second. This will give me both sativa and a indica males to work with.
On the bright side I should have info by 2019 as the Blueberry is up first and will be started in a month.

I grew two that were supposed to be DNA's Lemon Skunk one smelled and tasted of strawberries and the other smelled of diesel. It worked out i ended up with 27oz between the two. I am now finishing up 4 King Tut, a Pink Candy and a Lemon Zkittles. I have 5 days according to the calender. DNA's strawberry Banana is next after a short break

I have my first outdoor Tutankhamon and pineapple chunk awaiting flower. I'm on the edge of my chair!
Id love to see a picture of your king tut if you have the chance

Back
Top Bottom