Whatcha Smokin': What's everyone smoking, vaping, dabbing, etc. right now?

95% of my cannabis consumption for the past year has been a strong tincture.
2 to 3 drops under the tongue and I am good to go for 6 hours and the high is exactly the same every time, no random magic carpet rides.
The only thing I smoke is only the finest most choice buds of each grow that I put aside for long curing.
Right now and for many months all I've smoked is a mixture of Blueberry that was laid down to cure on 9/26/18 so getting close to 2 years curing and its just as sticky today as it was 2 years ago, it feels like that old style hash we used to get back in the 70s a Blonde Lebanese hash that was like a cookie dough, it was gooey like a dough thats what this Blueberry feels and breaks up like, like a soft doughy hash, sometimes even has a little string of oil as you pull the bud apart.
The other is a Honey Peach CBD that was laid down on 5/5/19 so 15 months cured.
Both of these are really exceptional on their own but damn a 50/50 mix of these two is just so freakin good that it brings a tear to your eye.
I am smoking some right now as a matter of fact and it is so smooth that its almost like smoking a vaporizer in joint form especially the first 3 to 5 hits off a 110mm long joint (RAW Black) and slim size glass filter tip.

20190322_183043.jpg

shutup jerk. ;). Im jeleous , you shoukd write menu exerpts. Im smoking schwag...damn hermies.

When I started smoking weed all the strain names were just basically "where it was grown"
Like, Acapulco Gold, Oaxacan, Panama Red, Maui, Columbian, Thai, etc.
Thats so true!! My late dad had an amzing story over coming across Acapulco Gold! And some Tai Stic! The First, the One and One and Only Time, that my mom ever smoked pot was hitting on some Tai Stic! Lol!

Thats so true!! My late dad had an amzing story over coming across Acapulco Gold! And some Tai Stic! The First, the One and One and Only Time, that my mom ever smoked pot was hitting on some Tai Stic! Lol!
Good Thai stick back in the 70s would mess you right up, was either dipped in oil or laced with opium.
Easily the strongest weed in the 70s

Good Thai stick back in the 70s would mess you right up, was either dipped in oil or laced with opium.
Easily the strongest weed in the 70s
So yeah, I can only imagine how my mom would have been acting, she's not a drinker or partier, or anything! Freaking Hilarious whenever I think about it, and yeah, my dad said it was dipped in opium! Some amazing stuff there I would imagine!!

Well while some of are reminiscing the past I had a friend who obtained what he called "pygmy ganja " in 78, was dark dense and the buzz intense, very intense but it was expensive $100 for a 1/4.:eek: Been reading a lot about growing medicine and found this link on Landrace and Heirloom.
Landrace Genetics 101 Here is a excerpt from the link.
It was equatorial Black African, the supposed herb of some tribe, Pygmy group, or another equally incredible origin! It was likely an indigenous Central African herb. One pinjoint between three or four people was more than adequate. This was truly the most devastating and consciously inebriating herb I have ever smoked.

Well while some of are reminiscing the past I had a friend who obtained what he called "pygmy ganja " in 78, was dark dense and the buzz intense, very intense but it was expensive $100 for a 1/4.:eek: Been reading a lot about growing medicine and found this link on Landrace and Heirloom.
Landrace Genetics 101 Here is a excerpt from the link.
I had some of that a few times in late 70s but we called it Black A-Freakin.
It came in a brick super compact totally black and you had to basically treat it like hash, cut a little off using a razor blade then heat it up with a flame and it would fluff out and roll a pinner joint.
It was at least as potent as a good Thai Stick.
Most weed back then it seemed had a ceiling to where if you smoke say 3 to 4 hits you would get good and stoned but if you smoked 10 hits you wouldn't be any more stoned it might just last a little longer.
With the Black A-Freakin there seemed to be no ceiling you would get more stoned with every hit and you just had to stop or pass out.
We always thought it had to have been laced with opium or dunked in oil before it was compacted, there were never any seeds just super compressed black bud.

I’m currently switching between DDA, Dark Widow, Belladonna and Green Crack. I have my current harvest of Blue Cindy part hang drying and part in the fridge using the low and slow method and am looking forward to a taste test of that :D
In vacuum sealed bags I have Bruce Banner, California Orange, Bakerstreet, Chocolope, Blue Dream and Green Crack tops if I get bored lol
Looking forward to my outdoor harvest to add a few strains to the mix.

I had some of that a few times in late 70s but we called it Black A-Freakin.
It came in a brick super compact totally black and you had to basically treat it like hash, cut a little off using a razor blade then heat it up with a flame and it would fluff out and roll a pinner joint.
It was at least as potent as a good Thai Stick.
Most weed back then it seemed had a ceiling to where if you smoke say 3 to 4 hits you would get good and stoned but if you smoked 10 hits you wouldn't be any more stoned it might just last a little longer.
With the Black A-Freakin there seemed to be no ceiling you would get more stoned with every hit and you just had to stop or pass out.
We always thought it had to have been laced with opium or dunked in oil before it was compacted, there were never any seeds just super compressed black bud.
Have you checked out the Malawi cob thread here on 420? The cobs I’ve made sound similar to what you are talking about and are super easy to make.
this was made with DDA so is nice and purple.
7481B05E-D5BE-4C90-91AD-813CCEF067CD.png

Back
Top Bottom