Whatcha Smokin': What's everyone smoking, vaping, dabbing, etc. right now?

Before all the illegal shops were closed down with the legal shops opening in Ontario. I would visit frequently and try a different strain that they were selling for cheap. I now have about 40 jars that contain a small taste of all these different strains. Some have more than others because I liked them of the 1/8th was only $12 and thought What The Hell, Sure I’ll Buy It. Can’t wait to add 7 new strains to that pile of jars with my current grow.

Oh and tonight’s strain for bed it some Gas Mask

Before all the illegal shops were closed down with the legal shops opening in Ontario. I would visit frequently and try a different strain that they were selling for cheap. I now have about 40 jars that contain a small taste of all these different strains. Some have more than others because I liked them of the 1/8th was only $12 and thought What The Hell, Sure I’ll Buy It. Can’t wait to add 7 new strains to that pile of jars with my current grow.
Oh and tonight’s strain for bed it some Gas Mask
Nice to be you with all those jars!
Always a good idea to try different strains. Effects on you is one of the biggest things you will find. Not all strains effect people the same. Once you find what works best you have a idea of what to grow.
Yeah, the wife and I are getting there. We're still searching for the perfect strain.

You spelled it wrong!!! It should have read "Strain's" as in plural. There is no perfect strain. More like groups of them.

Even if a person does not smoke all day every day they need a daytime, midday, and evening weed. Not every time, do you want weed to give you the same effect.

A friend of mine does not do nighttime weed. He has some now LOL. Told him he won't understand till he needs it. Best cold medicine ever. No it won't cure your ills. Yes it will make things better till you do feel better.

You spelled it wrong!!! It should have read "Strain's" as in plural. There is no perfect strain. More like groups of them.

Even if a person does not smoke all day every day they need a daytime, midday, and evening weed. Not every time, do you want weed to give you the same effect.

A friend of mine does not do nighttime weed. He has some now LOL. Told him he won't understand till he needs it. Best cold medicine ever. No it won't cure your ills. Yes it will make things better till you do feel better.
Very good points!

the perfect strain, no plural, I've had it myself and lost it... Was a skunk with a sativa front that would cruise you all day then send you to bed at night..

Indica, sativa, and a cbd, the triple threat along side with a 30g bag of purple kush
20190513_150508.jpg

Nice! I just picked up an Exxus 510 specifically made for oil with 4 temperatures, a 12 second preheat with a quick double press, and magnetic adapters for your carts, I love this thing, and at low temps these oils are getting me WAY higher than before with no temp adjustment capabilities on my Kangertech(s).

Started the morning with a dab of Barneys Farm LSD Rosin.
Then about an hour ago loaded my dab rig with some LSD FECO that i made last summer. Just began trying FECO in the rig, has to be completely clean, no trace of alcohol. Just beautiful amber FECO.
20190522_175739 (2).jpg 20190523_115837 (2).jpg 20190523_115926 (2).jpg

But it works very well but does not have the flavor like the Rosin. Still just another method to administer my med's.

Barney's farms LSD 25 harvested few weeks ago nice little hint of skunk gives me flashbacks to me it's my new night time weed or if I just wanna get baked nice and heavy buzz

And some jack herrer for breakfast and lunch now

Back
Top Bottom