Whatcha Smokin': What's everyone smoking, vaping, dabbing, etc. right now?

95% of my cannabis consumption for the past year has been a strong tincture.
2 to 3 drops under the tongue and I am good to go for 6 hours and the high is exactly the same every time, no random magic carpet rides.
The only thing I smoke is only the finest most choice buds of each grow that I put aside for long curing.
Right now and for many months all I've smoked is a mixture of Blueberry that was laid down to cure on 9/26/18 so getting close to 2 years curing and its just as sticky today as it was 2 years ago, it feels like that old style hash we used to get back in the 70s a Blonde Lebanese hash that was like a cookie dough, it was gooey like a dough thats what this Blueberry feels and breaks up like, like a soft doughy hash, sometimes even has a little string of oil as you pull the bud apart.
The other is a Honey Peach CBD that was laid down on 5/5/19 so 15 months cured.
Both of these are really exceptional on their own but damn a 50/50 mix of these two is just so freakin good that it brings a tear to your eye.
I am smoking some right now as a matter of fact and it is so smooth that its almost like smoking a vaporizer in joint form especially the first 3 to 5 hits off a 110mm long joint (RAW Black) and slim size glass filter tip.

20190322_183043.jpg

Vaping flowers, tonight I'll vape some 91 skunk D mixed with some Sour diesel (20% CBD) industrial hemp...

Been a bit since I reported. My last tent grow had some good shit grown in it, and I find myself vaping my White Widow (Seedsman) and Glookies(Barney’s Far) after a day of work for my wrist pain. The WW is good upbeat but mellow as hell gal to have, and Glookies has me focused and ready to get shit done for 30-45Minutes before laziness and food cravings hit me.

Can’t wait for my current grow to finish. Looking forward to LSD, Jack Herrer, Blue Dream and American Pie and throwing them in my Harvest Right Freeze Dryer and sampling them the next day.

Don’t have a pick but one plant of my 2nd grow has just finished drying today. Jarred it and the humidity never went higher then 58%. So it was good enough for me to try my Peyote Critical and I like. Took about 5-7 minutes before it hits you in the face and made my calves tingle too. Making me feel pretty happy and very mellow, with munchies coming half an hour later (loving these Smokey Bacon Lays Chips right now) I just wish my harvest was higher then 35g dried
Had a Golden...rest his soul. Funny the hairs on the front of my legs stand up after a few hits of my Corleone Kush.

2 to 3 drops under the tongue and I am good to go for 6 hours and the high is exactly the same every time, no random magic carpet rides.
The only thing I smoke is only the finest most choice buds of each grow that I put aside for long curing.
Right now and for many months all I've smoked is a mixture of Blueberry that was laid down to cure on 9/26/18 so getting close to 2 years curing and its just as sticky today as it was 2 years ago, it feels like that old style hash we used to get back in the 70s a Blonde Lebanese hash that was like a cookie dough, it was gooey like a dough thats what this Blueberry feels and breaks up like, like a soft doughy hash, sometimes even has a little string of oil as you pull the bud apart.
Both of these are really exceptional on their own but damn a 50/50 mix of these two is just so freakin good that it brings a tear to your eye.
I am smoking some right now as a matter of fact and it is so smooth that its almost like smoking a vaporizer in joint form especially the first 3 to 5 hits off a 110mm long joint (RAW Black) and slim size glass filter tip.
Sounds nice...I remember the blonde lebanese and more mid to late 70’s...love it when those memories are stirred.

Hash from a past run. Includes GG4, White Rhino, Caremela and Northern Lights. Smooth, tasty and packs a punch!
Love me some Northern Lights! Wish I could get my hands on some! Last time I smoked some was.... Get ready..... 1999!! Dang, thats a long time ago! I'm so ashamed!

20190322_183043.jpg
I'm way beyond jealous! I wish I could get just a small portion of what you all get to smoke!

I like it! Real smoker. Generation joints we used to call it when you took up all the roaches and rolled em up,And then repeat. Man sometimes the thing won’t burn good cuz to much resin.
Yeah Enjoil...saved roaches and even weed stored in compartments in the stem of our threaded weed pipes. We thought it was the ultimate for bong hits. The reality was we were smoking the best Columbian Gold and Red anyway...just young in the late 70’s and didn't realize that wouldnt last forever...$40 oz. for primo then.

Well, my RANT yesterday on my Profile over not coming across nothing but, Plain Dirt (which I will not accept/purchase), and Regular to Low Grade Mids on a regular basis and honestly, I'm just not feeling the High like I should anymore!
Anyway, a friend came through today, and The Spirit of Marijuana, the God of Ganja, She listened to my plea, lol! :adore: :adore: :adore:
And all I can say is, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! Seriously Thank you!!! Lol!!!!
I didn't get the whole package, like I definitely wanted, but I purchased around 2.5 Grams, some came from a similar package (Picture) and then some Exotic (Picture) as well, not sure Strain Name of the Exotic, thats what they called it! But happily Meditated, oops, I mean Medicated, I am tonight, regardless of quantity!

Purchase Price: $20.00
Strains: Kushmints (Packing in. Picture) and EXOTIC (Pictured BUDS, the Exotic is the 2 Smaller buds on the right), any Thoughts on Strain?
Quantity: 2.5 Grams

Thanks again to the God of Ganja! You absolutely came through for a/your servant! I raise this aroma up High to you, like a burning incense billowing smoke for your Mighty pleasures, floating around and throughout your cloudy land, greeted by His Majesty and granted Visions of Clarity, from longivity comes a Will to never Surrender, Truth has always been masKed by Fear and past regretfully Discoursed and Discouraged, but Forever no more, enchanted by the colors and smells, this Ganja has got me under Her SPELL!!!!

YES, I'm f#@k!n¿ St0nEd everyone! Hope you just enjoyed some of my (current) journey?! Peace and Namaste to you all!

Music I'm listening to right now!

Sublime
A Perfect Circle
TooL
Rebelution
Stick Figure
Puscifer
Incubus
Deftones
and s0 mUcH m0r€!!!!

Attachments

• Buds; KushMints (Left) and Exotic (2Buds Right).jpg
    Buds; KushMints (Left) and Exotic (2Buds Right).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
  • KushMints Bag.jpg
    KushMints Bag.jpg
    972.3 KB · Views: 43
Oh. I am! 9 beautiful plants, 3 of which are 3 weeks into flower! Thanks for the Advice though! Lol!!!

Attachments

• 20200811_100353.jpg
    20200811_100353.jpg
    969.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 20200811_100222.jpg
    20200811_100222.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
  • 20200809_194823.jpg
    20200809_194823.jpg
    830.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 20200809_194737.jpg
    20200809_194737.jpg