White Widow - First Ever Grow Attempt

haha its cool Max dont worry yea im sticking with cfl the whole grow, ive got 105 watts of blue spectrum and 78 watts of the red spectrum, so should (fingers crossed) be enough, though i am thinking of changing my 20 and 23 watt bulbs for 35 watt bulbs....

As for soil (see you mentioned it in your thread) im using a mix of Homebase grow your own, its a tomato grow bag and some vermiculite mixed through. Nutes ive been using tomato feed from asda lol but not used many nutes to be honest.

Glimmergrass welcome! the more the merrier at this house party, I am also now thinking of grass covered in glitter........

Them welsh ponies are opinionated little things arent they haha

glimmergrass.gif

And now I'm thinking of ponies covered in glitter. It's quite a day ... heh heh heh

Hey everyone how y`all doing???

Thought id post a quick update, about a week in to flowering and we looking good, pistrils showing everywhere! Will get some pics up soon. One of my 35watt red spectrum bulbs blew grr so running a total of 43 watt in that spectrum, itll have to wait till i can replace it.
Though im not getting much stretching, so.........

Done some defoliation find im doing that weekly now, any use for them trim coming off? Can i juice it maybe???

I got branches growing on branches to :)

Hope your all suitably festive :D:D:D

Started getting some trichome goodness showing so thought id get some pics up for you all
IMG_20151224_092545.jpg
IMG_20151224_092603.jpg
IMAG018219.jpg
IMAG018219.jpg
IMAG018327.jpg
IMAG018518.jpg
IMAG018724.jpg
IMAG018830.jpg

Fairly happy so far with the grow, no drama, no panic feels quiet boring compared to some logs ive read lol

You have a gorgeous gal Welsh. I know what you mean about a fairly uneventful grow (says he on day 12 or 13) but lack of drama is good... although it increases the desire to fidget.

I'm glad I didn't pop just one seed for my first grow - I've already killed one. Currently have 3 plants doing well but what looks like either nute burn or the start of magnesium deficiency... just means I need to check more :)

So to day is day 80 of the grow! And i fidget with her, adjust position in the light give a little hair cut here and there or just sit and stare at her lol

Back
Top Bottom