White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

Ya rock on :420:

Well it's been great meeting you and getting to know you as well... and with that I thank you from my heart :love:
Ditto’s! :love:

I’m so very sorry that you have to endure that
Nothing to be sorry about, I selected my friends, "with warts and all". People with bipolar are amazing to have around when things are good, amongst the most energetic people ever. The downside, is when times gets dark. But, I think that is what friends are for. A true friend is someone that sticks in there, whatever the weather, so to speak.

Perfectly worded on the music, its amazing the kinda feelings it can spark
You worded it very well yourself and ended the post on this note (pun intended), so I understood you also have a very keen musical memory. I feel you sis! Same here, same here. (I have this Swedish 90's track... That just gets me, eeevery time...... It flashed by in my minds-eye when reading your post. Want to partake in my memories, and some good music?)

Thank you again for sharing, understanding and for the digital hugs
Digital hugs today as well!

But, I think that is what friends are for. A true friend is someone that sticks in there, whatever the weather, so to speak.
Couldn’t have said it better myself!
You worded it very well yourself and ended the post on this note (pun intended), so I understood you also have a very keen musical memory.
Thank you and yes indeed when there is a memory I wish to feel I just slap on some music. Every time I hit shuffle on my faves playlist I’ll get a whole range of different feelings.
I feel you sis! Same here, same here. (I have this Swedish 90's track... That just gets me, eeevery time...... It flashed by in my minds-eye when reading your post. Want to partake in my memories, and some good music?)
Music and memories are always welcomed here!
Digital hugs today as well!
:thanks:

:ciao:
:passitleft:

I'm pretty sure it's time!
:ciao:
Dang it I’m late as usual :laughtwo: I was watering the girls this morning and just finished up!
But here ya go I’m definitely down for another!
:passitleft:

Got some trich pics first up is PP1 I hope these are decent enough to make out my eyes are shite anymore

3807AE4E-45B7-4D03-8082-C13DE456B96A.jpeg
43E5698F-B416-4196-9B35-49C984856872.jpeg
6F6DCDD2-9F17-401E-8B69-E639D7614ABE.jpeg
3EBE0BEA-84FF-4E24-B7CD-1CDEE075EB6B.jpeg
A5BB9CD8-EA0F-4B2B-8772-A4522A32FE48.jpeg
123913C1-D019-40C2-B763-E1036CE28EC9.jpeg
B8C7C3EE-08FA-40DC-984B-76BD715B094C.jpeg
A82F0AD7-FD21-4810-BA44-66A0D0D3125B.jpeg
01CFE563-FFB3-46CB-BD5A-05DFD5F74859.jpeg
78711DDE-1FB6-4D8F-9CBE-B152E594F5AD.jpeg

I see scatterings of amber but I can't really tell if they are just on the sugar leafs. Wish I could help more but better eyes than mine will be on it soon.

I'm just as bad with my own plants but if I see amber on the sugars and everything else is saying they're done - most pistols are amber, breeders timeline, leaf fading - then I say mine are done. I was checking this morning and three of my four plants are showing amber at last. Again, I can't tell if it's just the sugar leaves since nothing stands still enough but those three are coming down tomorrow!

I see scatterings of amber but I can't really tell if they are just on the sugar leafs. Wish I could help more but better eyes than mine will be on it soon.

I'm just as bad with my own plants but if I see amber on the sugars and everything else is saying they're done - most pistols are amber, breeders timeline, leaf fading - then I say mine are done. I was checking this morning and three of my four plants are showing amber at last. Again, I can't tell if it's just the sugar leaves since nothing stands still enough but those three are coming down tomorrow!
Thank you Hutch! I sure do appreciate ya! Just can’t keep hands or anything still enough. Tomorrow will be end of week 8 (not including the 1 week transition) Breeder for these said 8 wks for the PP’s and 8-9 wks for the widows and Jacks. I felt like I saw a few ambers on the Jacks on the calyx but that could just be me wanting it done. :laughtwo: Yay for harvest for you tomorrow! Whoop whoop! I just watered them today so if anything is ready I gotta wait a few days for things to dry up. :thanks: again for taking a look and congrats on your harvest tomorrow!:Namaste:

Hi Candy,
Here's my take on it all but everyone's eye's are different :)
PP1 not yet
JH1 had no closeups so I'm assuming you probably suspect it's not ready
JH2 anytime now
WW2 lots of cloudy, some clear, didn't see any ambers so can probably come down anytime soon too depending on what you want
Not sure if it helps. The more eyes the better.

Hi Candy,
Here's my take on it all but everyone's eye's are different :)
PP1 not yet
JH1 had no closeups so I'm assuming you probably suspect it's not ready
JH2 anytime now
WW2 lots of cloudy, some clear, didn't see any ambers so can probably come down anytime soon too depending on what you want
Not sure if it helps. The more eyes the better.
:thanks: I usually like a lil bit of Amber so I’ll continue my feedings for another few days and check them all again and see where we are at. It will take them a few days to dry out which would put them close to end week 9 (not counting 1wk transition).JH1 I just couldn’t get a closeup that wasn’t blurry so I figured I would try again in a few days and see if I could get a better pic. Thank you again for your input :hug: always appreciated :love:

Update
The girls are 133 days alive, Day 62 of 12/12, Day 54 flowering. Chop chop is right around the corner! :yummy: They are still getting 5.5gr/g MC. Still getting 1 1/2 gallons of day pulled out of the dehumidifier! Soooo happy my hubby helped me get that, don’t know why the humidity is so dang high but it’s been remedied!
Hope y’all have a great whatever time of the day it is when ya read this and thanks for stopping by. :peace::love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom