CC’s #4 Multi Strain Coco Grow Feat: Mars TS 3000 For Bloom

Thank you for the tips! I’ll grab those up tomorrow. I will also need to build some kind of raised bed because of this guy right here and don’t let those puppy dog eyes fool you may even need some kind of fencing around it.
3C33F8DF-3A4E-4A6C-B0A0-C9E0A609A6C1.jpeg

I’ve always wanted to do a garden and now seems like a better time than any! I’d love to check out your old veggie gardens!

:passitleft:
I’m looking for my external hard drive with all those photos. When I find it I will upload some photos. That’s my dream to start a intensive planted market garden and homestead on my own piece of land. Look into the market gardener. Make a decent living on a few acres of land.

I’m looking for my external hard drive with all those photos. When I find it I will upload some photos. That’s my dream to start a intensive planted market garden and homestead on my own piece of land. Look into the market gardener. Make a decent living on a few acres of land.
That’s an awesome and attainable dream :love: I’ve always dreamt about living in the country on some acreage..did for a little while but life happens. I visit the farmers markets here and wish I had the knowledge and the land to put out some of the produce they put out.
481A6D3C-B9C4-4264-928B-79C9D60B9F3C.jpeg

Ive got a nice big garden to plant lots of veggies. I need to turn at least half of that into a RV Garden pad though.
Looks like a beautiful yard & an awesome spot for a veggie garden there B! An RV pad o_O I’m super jelly!

How's the TS-3000 treating you? I just got one myself and just started to flower under it.
I love it! Still trying to get it fully dialed in with each plant tho, last run when I had it turned up 100% even to 90% it was crispy‘ing up my White Widows leaves. I’ve got it at 90% right now and so far so good. I’ll have a better judgement on it from this run tho as the last one I also had a monster in there so I couldn’t bring the light as close to the other 3 girls to get the recommended height distance.

Craziest thing happened just after 1am last night y’all! My son and I were in the garage chatting about and life and such and about a minute after we went back inside the dogs started raising hell and the door bell started ringing at a fast and rushed pace. I looked out the window and two police officers were at the door looking ready to pounce.
I initially was worried someone called and stated some BS about my garden (because why the hell else would they be here). I went outside to meet them and they started asking where %€#^ was? I said who is <€}%¥? My son was standing by the door and they started yelling yeah come on out here |€#%! I said he’s not %€#^ his name is $&@. Anywho, he had to show them his ID so they would back the hell off.
Apparently there was just a stabbing and they were told by witnesses that the suspect was a guy named %€#^ who lives on this street and said my son looks just like the suspect, and when we were in the garage they said that’s when they saw my boy and thought that was him.:eek: Crazy random shite

Craziest thing happened just after 1am last night y’all! My son and I were in the garage chatting about and life and such and about a minute after we went back inside the dogs started raising hell and the door bell started ringing at a fast and rushed pace. I looked out the window and two police officers were at the door looking ready to pounce.
I initially was worried someone called and stated some BS about my garden (because why the hell else would they be here). I went outside to meet them and they started asking where %€#^ was? I said who is <€}%¥? My son was standing by the door and they started yelling yeah come on out here |€#%! I said he’s not %€#^ his name is $&@. Anywho, he had to show them his ID so they would back the hell off.
Apparently there was just a stabbing and they were told by witnesses that the suspect was a guy named %€#^ who lives on this street and said my son looks just like the suspect, and when we were in the garage they said that’s when they saw my boy and thought that was him.:eek: Crazy random shite
I was about 19 years old walking down the street to a corner store for a pack of smokes and rolling papers when police drew their guns on me because I fit the description of a black man that robbed a local store. Crazy thing....I am well white. Some cops are just complete dickheads and suck at life.

Looks like a beautiful yard & an awesome spot for a veggie garden there B! An RV pad o_O I’m super jelly!
Thanx candy! A lot of work need to be done before that can be done, I need to rebuild my fence so I can have a sliding gate to allow me to park the trailer in the small alley behind me. Will get there eventually (I hope).

When I was a juvenile, my friend and I went into the movie store to steal a movie. (I know sounds stupid right) so anyways we got it, and started running. I managed to get home and was safe from getting busted. My brother and his best friend were over by the skatepark in town, I was wearing the same coloured hoody as my brother, and his friend was wearing the same colour as my friend. Cops ended up seeing them, started arresting them, and the cops thought they stole the movie. With no further evidence that they were even near the movie store. The cop let them go. Lol I thought it was ironic they stopped my older brother. Later I was telling my brother about what I did. He started laughing and started beating on me, then told me his story. Lol I couldn’t help my self but to start laughing.

When I was a juvenile, my friend and I went into the movie store to steal a movie. (I know sounds stupid right
Ehhh....we were all young and dumb at some point. But then again....now I am just older and just as dumb lol.

I was about 19 years old walking down the street to a corner store for a pack of smokes and rolling papers when police drew their guns on me because I fit the description of a black man that robbed a local store. Crazy thing....I am well white. Some cops are just complete dickheads and suck at life.
Holy crap that’s some shite and WTF :eek: how can they even begin to explain that away! You’re also absolutely right about that some have the what I call lil d*ck syndrome.
The straight up BS cop move that does stand out to me tho not even close to as bad as yours is when my family and I were leaving a triple funeral for my grandmother, aunt, and a pregnant friend of theirs who were all killed on impact after a head on collision. We were pulled over for suspicious movement in the backseat (bother and his wife were asleep back there). He found nothing obviously and another cop shows up and we were then ticketed for speeding after they decided on the “final rate of speed” we were doing. :rolleyes:
They can and do do a lot of good but a%*holes like that give them a bad rap.
Thanx candy! A lot of work need to be done before that can be done, I need to rebuild my fence so I can have a sliding gate to allow me to park the trailer in the small alley behind me. Will get there eventually (I hope).

When I was a juvenile, my friend and I went into the movie store to steal a movie. (I know sounds stupid right) so anyways we got it, and started running. I managed to get home and was safe from getting busted. My brother and his best friend were over by the skatepark in town, I was wearing the same coloured hoody as my brother, and his friend was wearing the same colour as my friend. Cops ended up seeing them, started arresting them, and the cops thought they stole the movie. With no further evidence that they were even near the movie store. The cop let them go. Lol I thought it was ironic they stopped my older brother. Later I was telling my brother about what I did. He started laughing and started beating on me, then told me his story. Lol I couldn’t help my self but to start laughing.
Holy wow that’s crazy B! :laughtwo: Thank goodness it all turned out well!

Thanks cc! Yup I grewd up and stopped making such bad choices with my life!
Lord knows I’ve made my share, some I like to remember and laugh about others I’m like WTH was I thinking we’ll even some of those I still laugh about. :laughtwo: ;)

Lord knows I’ve made my share, some I like to remember and laugh about others I’m like WTH was I thinking we’ll even some of those I still laugh about. :laughtwo: ;)
Did you get to read the story I put in there? I deleted it because it just wasn’t appropriate and respectful of me to leave it in your journal lol

yep all we can do now, is laugh about it, laughing at it, slowly turns into a sigh :laughtwo:

Did you get to read the story I put in there? I deleted it because it just wasn’t appropriate and respectful of me to leave it in your journal lol

yep all we can do now, is laugh about it, laughing at it, slowly turns into a sigh :laughtwo:
Which story? Was there another one? Did I miss something?

Which story? Was there another one? Did I miss something?
Haha yeah, there was another story. I felt bad for posting it, as it was very unrelated to marijuana, so I deleted it. Although we did burn one while cruising around, so I guess it was kinda weed related. :laughtwo:

I could send you the story in pm if it really bothers you and, you need to know:thumb:

Yeah @Backlipslide :roorrip: got us all worked up..spill the beans homie
Dont worry about wasting energy to post it brother. I done some crazy shit too, nothing to be proud about but never to harm people. Just to get the crazy outta of blood.:roorrip: this helps:roorrip: pause and think, naw thats not a good idea, at my age now..back to:roorrip:..lol..

UPDATE
Good afternoon :ciao: I hope y’all are having a good day. The ladies are on day 59 of 12/12 ad day 52’ish of flowering. There’s really not much to report..Big Bud still not putting on any weight but at least her popcorn nugs are solid, Chocolope looks like she’s trying to build some more and hopefully she does so she’s not so airy, Amnesia Haze & Jack Herer are still building very nicely, White Widow & Power Plant clones are building and still popping out fresh pistils.
I wanted to take a minute to thank y’all for following along with me, I know I don’t have anything going on that stands me out from the crowd so thanks for sticking it out with lil ole me as it really does mean a lot! Anywho, here’s the babes

In other news I told my man about 3 years ago that the brick was starting to kinda bow out a little and reminded him about every 6 months or so that it was continuing to get worse then just stopped because I got tired of getting bi*€hed at for reminding. Well fast forward to around 11pm last night and guess what’s no longer on the front of the house :hmmmm: I did not wake him up, I told him about it this morning then tried to show him where the bottom part of the window in the guest bath is no longer attached to the house and could very easily be just pulled right off, started bi#%hing at me saying the window is fine it’s made that way (he wasn’t listening to a word I said). I reminded him I had an MRI and bloodwork this morning and I casually said well let’s just hope that no one sees that the window isn’t fully attached and maybe your computer and our stuff will be here when I get home. He’s supposed to try and re-attach the window this evening. The brick has been slowly falling off throughout the day so it’s worse than what’s in these pics from this morning. It’s about to the porch and making its way to the front porch windows.

DA2820F1-2362-4FE0-9E69-0E90B8F4CBE8.jpeg
BAF9D250-E544-44B4-A1B8-3F62C720B48C.jpeg

I also told him about this 2 years ago (separating from the house)
0D413524-0AD2-4EB5-A281-E8B8700B558F.jpeg

What better time than during a pandemic to maybe try and do something about it! Honestly, a lot of the issues are the foundation that was supposed to be looked at 3 years ago, that and there weren’t any brick ties used when it was bricked about 30 yrs ago.:peace::love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom