Winter Outdoor Grow 2009/2010

Hey sonzor looks like you've got things worked out nicely. You're getting good growth on everything. The Papaya and Full Moon are looking great. Even the Lemon bubble haze is getting extra leaf sets. Too bad about the stretch it picked up early but I'm sure it'll grow through that pretty quickly. :goodjob:
I think your idea to use slow release nutes at depth is a good one. By the time your plants get roots that deep the nutes should be starting to do their thing.
Good job on defeating the critters , may your plants be crittter free from here to eternity.
Take of yourself, that flu can drag on. Knock on wood I've been free of it so far. :nicethread:

Thanks so much Mmmmick I hope things continue and we will see about the slow release nutes. I just read about this technique and it sounds really promising so thought I would give it a try. Working on the flu. I think I have it under control and trying to not spread it any. Thanks again for stopping in and you comments are always appreciated.

sonzor;900763 [B said:
Lemon Bubble Haze[/B]
LBH1_11_20_09.jpg

Durban Poison 1
dp1_11_20_09.jpg

Durbaqn Poison 2
dp2_11_20_09.jpg

Full Moon 1
fm1_11_20_09.jpg

Full Moon 2
fm2_11_20_09.jpg

Mystery 1
mystery1_11_20_09.jpg

Mystery 2
mystery2_11_20_09.jpg

Papaya1
papaya1_11_20_09.jpg

Papaya 2
papaya2_11_20_09.jpg

QUOTE]

Dude ur full moon, Mystery#1, and Papaya are growing great...ur other lil 1's are growing good as well. +reps if it will let me..I wish I could grow outside again but I have at least 6 months to wait. Michigan weather....LOL

:peace: & Love from the Glove

My 1st grow

your durban poison are looking good
those full moons are still rocking
mystery plant is growing nicely
and those papayas are looking better every time =D
good job yo ^.^b

sonzor;900763 Thanks blacken they are coming along nicely. They are really starting to show some growth. Thanks for stopping and and you comments are always appreciated. QUOTE said:
Dude ur full moon, Mystery#1, and Papaya are growing great...ur other lil 1's are growing good as well. +reps if it will let me..I wish I could grow outside again but I have at least 6 months to wait. Michigan weather....LOL

:peace: & Love from the Glove

Thanks for stopping in and your comments and the attempt at the reps. Stay warm its got to be getting pretty cold in michigan.

My 1st grow

Looking good.
Can't believe the stems on some of them. They might be trees soon.:grinjoint:
Interested to see how the buried soil will effect them.:popcorn:

Damn flu any way. :peace:

Have had some wind not too bad but it blows on those plants all day. Should make them pretty strong. Thanks for stopping in and you comments.

awesome journal! You should be very proud.

Thanks so much Tariq, you comments and stopping in is much appreciated.

Plants are looking great bro, can't wait to see them take off outdoors. Do you do anything with the soil, such as digging up a large area and mixing compost with it? If I were to do an outdoor grow, I think that I would dig up a 3 foot square area about 2 foot deep and replace it with compost and potting soil mix to really give the plants a good area for root growth. Just something I would love to try some day. keep em green bro.

Ah hell! Setting Sun kicks my ass in the Members of the month contest and then becomes a moderator the very next month? Aint that some shit!, lol!. You should have just let me have it man! lol, just kidding. I cant wait to see them in the ground Sonzor, especially the bubble. outdoor soild growing is just so damn neat, someday I hope to have an outside garden too!

Yes the weather is very cold and the weatherman says it might snow on turkey day, but who believes the weathernam...hahahaha..I really am not ready for snow!! But it comes with living in Michigan... I'm keeping an eye on ur ladies and hope you have the best of luck outdoors during winter. I wish we had the weather here, but we dont.

Hope you enjoy My 1st grow

Plants are looking great bro, can't wait to see them take off outdoors. Do you do anything with the soil, such as digging up a large area and mixing compost with it? If I were to do an outdoor grow, I think that I would dig up a 3 foot square area about 2 foot deep and replace it with compost and potting soil mix to really give the plants a good area for root growth. Just something I would love to try some day. keep em green bro.

Thanks GMT, Yes I mix an outdoor blend in a at 3 ft round by 3 ft. deep hole. I am doing to try something a little different this time with slow release flowering nutes. They will make up the bottom third of the soil and reg soil on the top. I just read on this technique and will go a little further into the ingredients in my next post.. Thanks for stopping in..

Ah hell! Setting Sun kicks my ass in the Members of the month contest and then becomes a moderator the very next month? Aint that some shit!, lol!. You should have just let me have it man! lol, just kidding. I cant wait to see them in the ground Sonzor, especially the bubble. outdoor soild growing is just so damn neat, someday I hope to have an outside garden too!

Thnaks greensiland, SS is the man and you are not a slouch yourself. Your time will come for sure. All the work and great information you have provided in both your journals are going to pay off. Thanks for stopping in..

I guess that was my 15 min of fame, lol.

As far as outdoors goes, I still haven't given up on a backyard greenhouse. I think I might have to wind up building something in order to keep the cost down.

Plants are looking great sonzor!

Thanks SS. I am sure you fame will last way beyond 15 min. I can not wait too see what that brain of yours comes up with for you backyard grow and you LED grow. Will be looking out for it for sure... Thanks for stopping in..

Yes the weather is very cold and the weatherman says it might snow on turkey day, but who believes the weathernam...hahahaha..I really am not ready for snow!! But it comes with living in Michigan... I'm keeping an eye on ur ladies and hope you have the best of luck outdoors during winter. I wish we had the weather here, but we dont.

I have some mixed feeling on the weather. I would love to see some snow. It has probably been 5 years or so since I have seen the white stuff except on TV of course. Its going to be around 85 on turkey day so it will be a nice and warm day. I think we will enjoy our turkey out in the backyard this year..

Hope you enjoy My 1st grow

Everyone enjoy your Thanksgiving...

hey bro I have a ???? How do you put that many quotes into 1 post? I would like to know.. I'm still trying to figure this site out.. I know it's a dumb? but I still had to ask.

Happy Turkey Day to you as well..

hey bro I have a ???? How do you put that many quotes into 1 post? I would like to know.. I'm still trying to figure this site out.. I know it's a dumb? but I still had to ask.

Happy Turkey Day to you as well..

Not dumb at all I just learned how a few months ago. Anyway next to the quote button there is a button with " on it. press that for every comment you want to use it will turn orange, and off you go. Hope that makes sense.

Happy Turkey day to you...

Not dumb at all I just learned how a few months ago. Anyway next to the quote button there is a button with " on it. press that for every comment you want to use it will turn orange, and off you go. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks bro..

thanks sonzor, I never even noticed the quotation mark symbol, lol
happy T day

Plant update 11-29-09

Plants are still going strong. I have some yellowing of the lower leaves on some of the plants. I am assuming that they are not getting enough N so I increased it and we will see how that works out. Otherwise looking pretty good. I decided to hold off putting the plants in the ground for another couple of week to get a little more growth. I will probably take cuttings from the Full Moon, Mystery and Papaya to get some lower profile plants as well as getting a few more clones to do some female seeds.

Take a look and tell me what you think..

Lemon Bubble Haze
LBH1_11_29_09.jpg

Durban Poison 1
dp1_11_29_09.jpg

Durban Poison 2
dp2_11_29_09.jpg

Full Moon 1
fm1_11_29_09.jpg

Full Moon 2
fm2_11_29_09.jpg

Mystery 1
mystery1_11_29_09.jpg

Mystery 2
mystery2_11_29_09.jpg

Mystery 3
mystery3_11_29_09.jpg

Papaya 1
papaya1_11_29_09.jpg

Papaya 2
papaya2_11_29_09.jpg

Thanks all for taking a look and any and all comments will be greatly appreciated..

Back
Top Bottom