Wonder Woman - Short Rider First Grow

That's quite the party puff. No puffing for you around my girls..... Sounds like wheelchair weed though. Don't know whether to say grats or my condolences. :rollit::rollit:

lol,,,,,there was no puffing,,,,,,thats light weight stuff compared to edibles. It was my second time ever eating, the first time was pretty heavy but nothing like this last time. Cookies were way to potent and I ate one to many.

End of my first grow.

Ok I'm going to consider this journal complete with these ending pictures. Dont know the weight but being that I figure there is almost twice as much off the 3 wonder woman then there was off the 3 short rider I'll figure there is between 7-8 ounces. I guessed 3oz's on the short rider and ended up with 4.5 oz's. Following pics were taken right before I trimmed them for the second time.

IMG_000465.JPG

IMG_000158.JPG

IMG_000559.JPG

That was actually the smaller of the 3 big ones, the other 2 especially the biggest one were cut up because they wouldnt fit in the jars.

Well it has a lot of well colored hairs. Which to me usually signifies a tastey smoke.

Congrats on your first grow. It was surely a winner and a huge winner for a first grow.

Congrats there!
After it's all dried and cured you'll have some fine herb for awhile.
Reps for the grow my friend!
:thumb:

Thanks Tent Master

Not a heavy smoker so what I have between the 2 strains I think will last me 2 years, lol. Before I was growing I could make a 1/4oz last me about 2 months. I'm a night time only smoker. If I dont smoke before trying to go to bed I'm up until 2am when I have to get up @ 5am, doesnt make for a pleasant work day.

Hey,
Just went back through my failed DWC and saw you were my first post. I didn't even respond to you, what a dick. I wanted to thank you for suggestion and encouragement when I was on my first days.

I also want to congratulate you on a successful grow, even with the uber paranoia... I know about that.. I OD'd on some edibles a long time ago, couldn't move for 6-8 hours, couldn't sleep, sweating, hot/cold at the same time, it was intense. I can imagine how gnarly yours must have been to get you to chop those ladies down.

Anyway, just wanted to thank and congratulate you. +Reps for being my first poster.

No biggie if you didnt respond to me but if it makes you feel better, you did respond to me :) 2 posts down from mine.

Thanks Surfbuddy

Hey,
Just went back through my failed DWC and saw you were my first post. I didn't even respond to you, what a dick. I wanted to thank you for suggestion and encouragement when I was on my first days.

I also want to congratulate you on a successful grow, even with the uber paranoia... I know about that.. I OD'd on some edibles a long time ago, couldn't move for 6-8 hours, couldn't sleep, sweating, hot/cold at the same time, it was intense. I can imagine how gnarly yours must have been to get you to chop those ladies down.

Anyway, just wanted to thank and congratulate you. +Reps for being my first poster.

Back
Top Bottom