Wreckedsummer's - CFL - Bonsai Garden

Im the same way. Very patient, but on harvest I might dry one in a container of rice lol. Rice adsorbs moisture.

How long does it take with rice?

Do not use rice, it will dry it to fast. Drying is very important. A fast dry will kill flavor and potential THC%. It takes 5 to 7 days for correct dry hanging full plants in closet at 50% RH. Depending on how you trim. Don't take 8 to 12 weeks growing just to make it tast like dirt and only give you a headache.

Cheers

I wasn't gonna but just wasn't sure how long it takes in rice never heard of doing that before lol.

Do not use rice, it will dry it to fast. Drying is very important. A fast dry will kill flavor and potential THC%. It takes 5 to 7 days for correct dry hanging full plants in closet at 50% RH. Depending on how you trim. Don't take 8 to 12 weeks growing just to make it tast like dirt and only give you a headache.

Cheers

I seriously doubt anyone drys with rice. Mr. Amazin was saying he threw a bud in the oven to quick dry. Its going to taste like crap from the oven as well. Just saying you could use rice to quick dry. Just like throwing your wet cell phone in a bag of rice lol.

Sorry, my bad. I miss understood the conversation.

Cheers

Wrecked my brotha from another mutha how be u doing?
I'm chilling out just home from work. Guna flick bk through Ur pictures see wats going on. Did u invest in a LED? Iv got a mars2 700 watt not getting used here lol

Yo Cali,
How ya like that Mars II 700? I have one due to show up any day now and I wanted to know what ya thought of it. Hey Wrecked weren't you eyeing one of those Mars models?

I always take samples i hate talking about it lol i know I should just wait but i always take little samples from down low as soon as they go mostly cloudy lol. Btw i want to say im really impressed by by your LST work im digging it lol.

Lookin tidy in here Wrecked. 5 stars eh? Rolling with the big boys now. I don't snip samples off plants, I can be very patient while they still in pots. Harvest day comes and I got a few nugs in the oven before the harvest is complete. Shhh, don't tell anyone. :passitleft:

Im the same way. Very patient, but on harvest I might dry one in a container of rice lol. Rice adsorbs moisture.

How long does it take with rice?

Cheers

I wasn't gonna but just wasn't sure how long it takes in rice never heard of doing that before lol.

I seriously doubt anyone drys with rice. Mr. Amazin was saying he threw a bud in the oven to quick dry. Its going to taste like crap from the oven as well. Just saying you could use rice to quick dry. Just like throwing your wet cell phone in a bag of rice lol.

Some Interesting conversation there guys. I know we all know that patience is the key, but when your out... your out :rofl:
Last harvest I ran out of supplies and did a bit of research on the best ways to quick dry, there was a method that used a tupperware container and a microwave. you put dry paper towel down the bottom and your fresh bud on top of that. Then soak another paper towel with water, ring it out, then place under the lid. The lid is then secured but left partially open to allow the steam to escape. Microwave dropped to 50% and put in for a minute straight. I know you are all cringing at this, but it got me high and didnt taste too bad. No headache either.
Just my 2 cents.

How goes wrecked? Good I hope

Hey Fo, sorry my man been flat out like a lizard drinking and slack on my journal.. as usual I hear you all say :rofl:

Wrecked my brotha from another mutha how be u doing?
I'm chilling out just home from work. Guna flick bk through Ur pictures see wats going on. Did u invest in a LED? Iv got a mars2 700 watt not getting used here lol

Hey Brother doing good. Back cheffing again.. ahhh the split shift hey??
Nar still saving slowly but thats so funny you said that cuz I was looking at the series2 700W. Are you looking to part with it? Pm me if you are! Thanks for stopping by.. Pictures to follow..

Yo Cali,
How ya like that Mars II 700? I have one due to show up any day now and I wanted to know what ya thought of it. Hey Wrecked weren't you eyeing one of those Mars models?

Hey Bro did it arrive? any critiques?
Yeah thats the exact one I'm looking at. Apparently equal to a 350W HID.. Could get a decent harvest from that hey?

Hey brother hope all is well

Hey Bro all is well, will go take some pics now and give ya an update!!

When i do quick dry its in the oven at 170F. Depending on the bud it can be smooth or harsh lol. Ya get to taking some pictures i wanna see! Lol i just got done putting up some of mine lol.

Ws, yer quik dry method is exactly what I do,, we found the same info,, works for me, when I do it,

Hey Guys nearly the weekend, Im just hanging in there. Hope you are to :rofl:

PHOTO TIME

Quick shout out to the lads at Ozponics, I ordered a BioBizz sample pack and they were out of stock. I emailed them my disappointment and they doubled my order from me. Im now running Grow, Bloom and TopMax

20160212_124838.jpg

Picked this up from china for $6, its providing some supplement lighting to the top of the veg room, just for the giggles really

20160212_124915.jpg

Veg girls

20160212_130125.jpg

20160212_130150.jpg

All the clones rooted, Welcome the 4th Generation... They got their first feed today! Growing up so fast *tear*

20160212_130203.jpg

My flowering girls are loving the BioBizz, getting their STANK on :rofl:

20160212_124853.jpg

20160212_124859.jpg

As always, Peace Love and Respect

Yo Cali,

WS,
Yo bro, the 700 II came in today. Box in good condition; unit too.
I didn't know these had bloom/grow switches, i didn't expect that. The 140/5w leds are quite bright my dude. It uses about 300w from the wall. Nice kit.

WS,
Yo bro, the 700 II came in today. Box in good condition; unit too.
I didn't know these had bloom/grow switches, i didn't expect that. The 140/5w leds are quite bright my dude. It uses about 300w from the wall. Nice kit.

Stage! Cheers my dude! Didn't know about the switches either.. bonus! Looking forward to a bit of LED goodness.. but as I've learnt threw growing.. all in good time.. wanna do it right once :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom